Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (2030 Views)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Libertylife123: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
A young college graduate from Inglewood, California named Nyjah Cousar who goes by the handle @dearfashionn on Twitter, took a nude photo of herself in the shower and mistakenly sent it to her father instead of her boyfriend Dasquan.

The young woman laughed about it, although she thought about what her father would do to her.

Carlton her father, decided to personally confront his daughter, but she hid from him when he went to her house. Nyjah secretly filmed the incident and again, decided to post it online
https://igbogister.com/2018/01/08/lady-mistakenly-forwards-shower-photo-dad-instead-boyfriend/

Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
GAGAAAAAAAN

Her father will be like; Nyjah Cousar, i am on my way to the village right now, just pick your bag do not wait for vehicle, just run with your legs to the village to meet me there and explain this stupidity and foolishness to your uncles, i have called them and they are converging now

if she is an african

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Jochabed(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
That serves her right.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by marooh: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na lie kiss naija blogger una too dey lie...
If u wan me to believe show d nude pics..

Na picture I come readhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
All these bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Elparaiso(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
All these ones shouting gehn gehn. The worst punishment for her is being grounded. Nothing dey there.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sum1 no fit Mk mistake again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Xinzu: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
GAGAAAAAAAN

Her father will be like; Nyjah Cousar, i am on my way to the village right now, just pick your bag do not wait for vehicle, just run with your legs to the village to meet me there and explain this stupidity and foolishness to your uncles, i have called them and they are converging now

if she is an african

LOOOOOOOL! grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Snow02: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
WTF is the pic??
Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by Heartbender: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jochabed:
That serves her right.

That's pure evil. I don't like you again undecided
Re: Lady Mistakenly Forwards ‘shower Photos’ To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend by emperorzillion: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Zita55:
Sum1 no fit Mk mistake again? lipsrsealed
The personal text on ur profile na nice one ooo..

(1) (Reply)

Do you think this matters in a relationship / How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter / This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.