Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] (2019 Views)

Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] / What an Unfortunate Man (picture) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2020
This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture]

In this life, those who create will always be ahead of those who only consume.

Also, those who sell what has been created are also ahead of those who complain about what is being sold.

Jesus had a map and still has and that's why he was successful and still is.

Mohammed had a map and that's why he was successful.

Trump has a map and that's why he was successful.

iLegend has a map and that's why he is succeeding.

Seún Osewa has a map and that's why he succeeded with Nairaland forum even though people complain of its ancient design, he is still succeeding.

A map is what you need to guide you through life. Without a map, a man is bound to suffer. Most depressed people are working without a map, but faith.

Listen, it's good to have faith, but faith without an actionable map is a fantasy.

The reason other countries that are technologically advanced treat Nigerians like sh!t is because they know Nigeria does not have a map — we are just roaming and searching for greener pasture everywhere.

Since we have no map, we can't be treated as kings in other countries. This is why China can easily tell Nigerians or Africans in their country to come outside and nothing will happen. Nigerians can only complain and cry victim.

China can chase all Nigerians home and the country, China, will still be great because they are working with a map, but Nigeria can't chase all Chinese out because technologically, we depend a bit on them to teach us.

As they're teaching us, we aren't still working with a map. We are just a wayward nation with wayward youths and leaders. Can they chase all Americans out like that? The sad thing about Nigeria is: we hate the truth, we hate taking drastic action, but we love to pray and complain.

Prayer + complain = stupidity. Prayer + action = progress.

Though, some smart Nigerians are not wayward like their nation and they're working with a map, but the country as a whole is working blindly.

We, Africans, especially Nigerians, get treated as third class citizens in other countries and guess why? It's because we are not working with a map of life.

A nation without a formidable and independent technological structure and strength is a third class nation working blindly without a map.

China used to be a technologically blind nation, but the moment they built a map to follow 100+ years ago, everything changed.

It wasn't rosy for China as they did lots of copycat work to finally stand on their feet to be original and invent things that never existed before or modify something that already existed to become better.

Every single Nigerian talks about enabling environment and I'm going to tell you the only truth you need.

As long as the nation called Nigeria is working without a real foundational map, there will NEVER be an enabling environment for the masses — you have to build yours yourself. If you refuse, you'll suffer and at last, become depressed and finally commit suicide or a crime that will lead to your untimely death.

Nigeria is blind in so many ways. I have never seen a blind man laying the foundation of a 3 storey building. Have you seen? Please, don't be like Nigeria, be mapped, be focused, and you'll be successful.

Now, to this post. I want to give men the best map they'll ever need to overcome all obstacles and succeed in all aspects of their lives. I call the map The Men's Pyramid of Greatness.

You need to print the map, frame it and place it on to your wall as a reminder. I'm not here to sell you a book, but to let you know there is a map you need to follow as a man or a map you need to use to inspire you draft your personal map to suit your personality.

Though, the one below is universal for all men and you are advised to use it, protect it, see it everyday, and allow it be a guide to your success.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 1: Birth

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 2: Kid

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 3: Mr. Nice Guy

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 4: Bad Boy

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 5: Good-Bad Guy

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 6: Changed Man

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 7: Entrepreneur

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 8: Successful/Rich Man

Typing explanation...
Stage 9: Leadership

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 10: Wealthy Man

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 11: Philanthropist

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 12: Legend

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 13: Accomplished

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 14: Old

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Stage 15: Death

Typing explanation...
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by real691(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Crap.

How come op is the only commenter?

Take this my comment as my social responsibility to make everybody feel loved.

I love you, even if you post crap. I know deep down that you want views and comment, because you continue commenting so you can get more views.

Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Each explanation will be posted in due time.

2 Likes

Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Each explanation will be posted in due time.
I dey with you bro. Keep up the good work.
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by sulaiy247: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
We dey wait. cheesy
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice.
I am following you on this one.
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by kizwid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
following
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by ABCthings: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Now this is something reasonable.
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Quietly(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
My guy is back again,hahahahahaha
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Xxpress(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do you have the book?
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by trytillmake(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
I believe the image speaks for itself
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Doyin400l(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one op.
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Whois(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
real691:
Crap.

How come op is the only commenter?

Take this my comment as my social responsibility to make everybody feel loved.

I love you, even if you post crap. I know deep down that you want views and comment, because you continue commenting so you can get more views.

Lolz I notice the guy is fond of posting useless topics too. categorically speaking, 1 out of his 5 topics is manageable sha.
Re: This Hack Helps Put Your Life In Order as a Man [Picture] by Reality11: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Whois:

Lolz I notice the guy is fond of posting useless topics too. categorically speaking, 1 out of his 5 topics is manageable sha.

iLegendd please I need you advice, I want to be outsourcing my book to ghostwriters.

Is there anything you can advice me on.

(1) (Reply)

Help- My Face Is Rough / What Weird Smell Do You Enjoy? / Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.