Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (41508 Views)

What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Adukey(f): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Allisonstvs:
is that what he used to arrange ur garden?

lol
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Dafreeguy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Atlantia:

I'll do just that.

Please, stay off my mentions.
And of course...do enjoy the rest of your day. smiley

NL ladies and forming ehn! as if mentioning u nor knowing u wud pay my bills..i laff
who una epp?
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Akinbahm(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Atlantia:
Oh that was a question? It made no sense to me.
I rest my case here av gotten the ans I needed...
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by rawpadgin(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Adukey:
My stomach starts paining me if I don't ejaculate in a long time,almost fell for that. I can pity for Africa.

All na lie
this is not a lie
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Reeb2244: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Atlantia:
Only a dumb person would fall for any of those... undecided
Which one did you fall for? You must sure fall for one.
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Willybos(m): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Allisonstvs:
is that what he used to arrange ur garden?
pls, this is somebody wife for cry loud! And moreover that's the strategist must Men use on ladies.
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Atlantia(f): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Reeb2244:
Which one did you fall for? You must sure fall for one.
I didn't fall for anyone.

Oh really? I must?! That's surprising.
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Reeb2244: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Atlantia:

I didn't fall for anyone.

Oh really? I must?! That's surprising.
You must sure fall for one.
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Makschinchin: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
bigpicture001:
for me till date,if u don't get pregnant for me 1st,i won't marry u
What are you scared of

tongue
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by bigpicture001: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Makschinchin:

What are you scared of

tongue
of childlessness as a result of longer throat from women...they know that many yahoo guyz are retualist,yet they flock to them for material tins yet want me to bear with them in marriage when all thier womb would hv been harvested..
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by teesaint22(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Adukey:

lol.
oya, talk ya truth
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by teesaint22(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Adukey:

lol.
oya, talk ya truth
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by tck2000(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Dominion375: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
These lie is too much for once cant i have a simple truth
Re: 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex by Richard1212(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
It also goes like this
u will hear: babe,do u love me yes i love u then proof it
she kiss,hug,buy then u would hear is that how u love me but baby how i dont knw,just go ask from ........
dat format dey weak girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.