Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (47783 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by LordIsaac(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Flets:
Now this is the crux of the matter, There is no Christianity without love. Infact, the bible clearly stated that the greatest of all the commandment is love. Gideons international share free bible, Jehovah witness issue monthly publications free of charge, churches all over the west contribute immensely towards free outreach in Africa.

The problem the Nigerian churches face today is the absence of love in the practice of Christianity. Jesus died because of love, almost all the miracles by Jesus in the bible were borne out of love.

The early missionaries who brought Christianity went through untold hardship and death in the hand of malaria, many diseases and boat mishaps.... yet they were determined to bring us the gospel with the accompanying free schools, medical care, technology etc.

Unfortunately, what we have in Nigerian churches is greed, envy, hate and gross materialism. How can churches sit back and watch the multi-suffering of its members and yet seek to take away their money in the name of offering, tithe, first fruit etc? Tithing in the old testament was borne out of love "so that there will be meat in the house".... for everyone. In the absence of love, any teaching on giving is useless.

Infact, the state of our society is the reflection of the state of the church. The alarming lack of love is the major difference between the western and African society. That nature of our politics, economy, security etc is lack of love. If the church which should be the biblical lamp is hiding its love under the bushel...... how exactly do they intend to project Christ. Unfortunately, the Nigerian church spends more time defending its unloving practices than draw men to Christ.

Freeze will continue to win until the Church retraces its step back to Love because Love is the greatest. Without Love, Christianity cannot survive. Without Love, our fore fathers would never have left their traditional practices for Christianity.

My thoughts exactly. Anything not Christ-like is anti Christ. How great a mass of antichrists that congregate every Sunday in Nigeria!
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Charlesdock(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2018
ericmani:

it is because they are doing the right thing in the wrong way..."there is a way that seemeth right unto a man, and the end thereof is destruction". U tink those pple are doing it for the sake of spreading the gospel or for their own profit?
I know they aren't doing it to spread the gospel but to profit themselves but I think maybe they should regulate it a bit, so that it get to people who really needs it.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Charlesdock(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
NigerianScholar:

People may manipulate the content
You're right
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by D1official: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Please, use the scripture to oppose any point dat freeze has brought up so far, and leave empty words and emotional blackmail.
Seriously?.
So u such a baby xtian DAT u need d scriptures for someone to oppose statements like:
1.U only need love to make heaven and not Jesus.
2.We don't need to export d gospel to other nations of the world.
Ranting,insulting Nd speaking ill of men of God as though dey re mates.
Bro for ur info u just ended up bn a sheeple of satanic daddy freeze.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2018
D1official:

Seriously?.
So u such a baby xtian DAT u need d scriptures for someone to oppose statements like:

Is it tithing and sacrifice to the church dat is quintessential to eternal salvation? Ur words dnt move Me, he dat is greater than all has embedded the divine wisdom in me to think for myself and identify when my desire to be Christ-like is being leveraged by certain pple for personal and selfish gains. Is it this kind of Christianity that revolves around money and material gains bt lacks an iota of love for one another that u want to export to other countries? U dnt see it cos u subconsciously believe in the doings of men, not dat of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ur lack of comprehension is restricting u from seeing wot is a failed imitation of Christianity dat a lot of so called pastors practise and preach, hence the reason u think every pastor is under attack. If this type of ur Christianity is the way forward, then I wonder y our dear country hasn't began reaping the benefits of it since it's this version of Christianity dat is widely practised within. U better open ur eyes, no one will do it for u.
P/S: for ur 1st point, love isn't enough, bt it cnt b exxagerated how important it is, because dat's the foundation Christianity is built on. Without dat selfless love, every other practise with regards to Christianity is dead on arrival.
For ur 2nd point, how can u preach wot u haven't bin able to practise....jst imagine Nigeria trying to export our political model and mentality to the rest of the world, dat's how i see it when some so called pastors try to export this version of christianity to other nations.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2018
D1official:

Seriously?.

My family and i are sheep of the Lord Jesus Christ, not of any man. Take note of that.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by kenkike(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2018
This daddy fresh is manifesting the virtues of an angel of darkness, cos he appears to be an angel of light, God is dynamic worshiping him is also, "in acts of apostle people sold their belongings to sponsor the gospel, what's a sin financing the same gospel by the earnings ones intellectual property, " A-ha judge of the church of God?"?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Habyz(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2018
If there reason for crying out was to stop making them lose money I think it is reasonable, no-one wants to lose money.
I agree a lot with daddy freeze on his point of view but I am not going with him on these one.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by onyxo76(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2018
This freeze sha... I have decided to pay less attention to him this year, I have stayed long enough in Christ to know what works for me and what I need to discard. I do everything freeze has condemned thus far and i have no regrets or problems. I don't need to follow any G.O to make heaven as we will be judged individually, if because G.O commit one blunder I won't attend church again -that one no go happen, if God says change your church ,then I move ,if otherwise ,I will pray that he changes or repents.

As for the open heavens devotional, in case you don't know is a copyright material, its not like a tract etc, even a tract is not free because someone paid for its production.
In the open heaven devotional, the KJV Bible verses are given due regard and acknowledgement before using them in the lessons. A copy goes for 1200 at the very least. If you saved just 5 naira everyday in a year ,you will be able to get one for the next year. Aside this ,other devotionals are not free either, daily manna, everyday with Jesus etc, it only that we don't see then circulated online like that of RCCG. All is well.

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by don4real18(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Must you react to everything? This is 2018: This nonsense must stop. Grow up and do your own thing. If you know the number of people RCCG employs and pays salaries to, you go fear and ask God for forgiveness.
Does that give them the right to feed off ignorant people
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by D1official: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Is it tithing and sacrifice to the church dat is quintessential to eternal salvation? Ur words dnt move Me, he dat is greater than all has embedded the divine wisdom in me to think for myself and identify when my desire to be Christ-like is being leveraged by certain pple for personal and selfish gains. Is it this kind of Christianity that revolves around money and material gains bt lacks an iota of love for one another that u want to export to other countries? U dnt see it cos u subconsciously believe in the doings of men, not dat of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ur lack of comprehension is restricting u from seeing wot is a failed imitation of Christianity dat a lot of so called pastors practise and preach, hence the reason u think every pastor is under attack. If this type of ur Christianity is the way forward, then I wonder y our dear country hasn't began reaping the benefits of it since it's this version of Christianity dat is widely practised within. U better open ur eyes, no one will do it for u.
P/S: for ur 1st point, love isn't enough, bt it cnt b exxagerated how important it is, because dat's the foundation Christianity is built on. Without dat selfless love, every other practise with regards to Christianity is dead on arrival.
For ur 2nd point, how can u preach wot u haven't bin able to practise....jst imagine Nigeria trying to export our political model and mentality to the rest of the world, dat's how i see it when some so called pastors try to export this version of christianity to other nations.
Most people has never valued what they have until dey lose it.
To ur own understanding xtianity in Nigeria has no value cos u hvnt actually bn privileged to leave without it just for a year.
Many countries wish to HV what we HV here.Nd here we are instead of straight in up the bent was we are rather keen on breaking it all.
They are not perfect yes,BT d way we criticise dis people instead of praying for them makes it look asif we can do beta wen privileged.
D life of d so called critic Daddy freeze is even worse Dan d worst pastor BT he's freeing d sheeples.
All m trying to say is DAT u,as a believer should b on d side of reconstruction Nd not division.
I just pray u understand.
Daddy isn't working for Christ,d earlier u pull out Nd stop listening to him d beta for u.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by dadde(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
we should not allow the wind of strange doctrine send us to the destination we don't desire. here are my submission.
Our faith as Christians is based on grace and not the law. however, can we say because we are under grace the 10 commandments are irrelevant? certainly not. They are vital parts of Christian living despite its origin from the old covenant. This applies to tithe as well. Jesus Christ Spoke about tithe and never condemned it Mat 23 vs 23., Mathews 5 vs 17.
In the old covenant, Giving of 10% of your earnings will be enough but in the new order, that is not enough. This was why the Apostle requested that the people give their all. see Act chapter 5. so if you think its too much to give God 10%, get it, you are not fit to be a Christian because Christ will require your all. Romans 12 vs 1.
As for Side Chicks. We should not read the bible out of context. The Scriptures portrays the life of people not without flaws and how God used them for His Glory see Nehemiah 13:26. such as Abraham, Solomon, David etc. The position of the scriptures is very clear on multiple wives.see Deuteronomy 17 vs 17. However, if you are having any ambition of employing a side chick, see what your mentor King Solomon said. see Proverbs 31 vs 2-3 "What, O my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows? 3Do does not give your strength to women Or your ways to that which destroys kings. "
Dear Readers, Freeze is not the enemy but our ignorance. see Hosea 4 vs 6. Freeze is clever (but by Half) He needs relevance and popularity, unfortunately, we gave it to him. He must have read 48 laws of Power. Law 19. Know who you’re dealing with – do not offend the wrong person. Freeze will never talk about Islamic terrorism because he knows they will not fight online. freeze will never fight the government on Benue Killing because he knows they may shut down coolfm. Freeze and his sponsors have a mission. It will be revealed in the coming days.
Finally brethren, Just in case you don't know, the devil is still running his Black Friday promo for candidates of hell. Be wise don't be misled. Thanks.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by OkCornel(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
dadde:
we should not allow the wind of strange doctrine send us to the destination we don't desire. here are my submission.
Our faith as Christians is based on grace and not the law. however, can we say because we are under grace the 10 commandments are irrelevant? certainly not. They are vital parts of Christian living despite its origin from the old covenant. This applies to tithe as well. Jesus Christ Spoke about tithe and never condemned it Mat 23 vs 23., Mathews 5 vs 17.
In the old covenant, Giving of 10% of your earnings will be enough but in the new order, that is not enough. This was why the Apostle requested that the people give their all. see Act chapter 5. so if you think its too much to give God 10%, get it, you are not fit to be a Christian because Christ will require your all. Romans 12 vs 1.
As for Side Chicks. We should not read the bible out of context. The Scriptures portrays the life of people not without flaws and how God used them for His Glory see Nehemiah 13:26. such as Abraham, Solomon, David etc. The position of the scriptures is very clear on multiple wives.see Deuteronomy 17 vs 17. However, if you are having any ambition of employing a side chick, see what your mentor King Solomon said. see Proverbs 31 vs 2-3 "What, O my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows? 3Do does not give your strength to women Or your ways to that which destroys kings. "
Dear Readers, Freeze is not the enemy but our ignorance. see Hosea 4 vs 6. Freeze is clever (but by Half) He needs relevance and popularity, unfortunately, we gave it to him. He must have read 48 laws of Power. Law 19. Know who you’re dealing with – do not offend the wrong person. Freeze will never talk about Islamic terrorism because he knows they will not fight online. freeze will never fight the government on Benue Killing because he knows they may shut down coolfm. Freeze and his sponsors have a mission. It will be revealed in the coming days.
Finally brethren, Just in case you don't know, the devil is still running his Black Friday promo for candidates of hell. Be wise don't be misled. Thanks.

Per the bolded...abeg how many things Freeze wan fight?

Is he the commander in chief of the armed forces to fight Islamic terrorism or counter Benue killings?
Why don't you fight and criticize them as well?

Stick to the topic abeg...
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by dadde(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
D1official:

To ur own understanding xtianity in Nigeria has no value cos u hvnt actually bn privileged to leave without it just for a year.
Many countries wish to HV what we HV here.Nd here we are instead of straight in up the bent was we are rather keen on breaking it all.
They are not perfect yes,BT d way we criticise dis people instead of praying for them makes it look asif we can do beta wen privileged.
D life of d so called critic Daddy freeze is even worse Dan d worst pastor BT he's freeing d sheeples.
All m trying to say is DAT u,as a believer should b on d side of reconstruction Nd not division.
Daddy isn't working for Christ,d earlier u pull out Nd stop listening to him d beta for u.

freeze needs popularity and we gave it to him. he has chosen soft targets to make himself famous. why has he not talked about Islamic terrorism. why has he not talked about Benue killings if really want to liberate people. he knows the consequence. He surely has a clandestine rift with one pastor that is why he is looking for a soft target. time will tell. his mission will be made known to all.

like I said in my earlier post. he is not the enemy. we have allowed some ignorants to soil the name of the church. not too bad. its a face that we will all get over. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by dadde(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkCornel:

Per the bolded...abeg how many things Freeze wan fight?

Is he the commander in chief of the armed forces to fight Islamic terrorism or counter Benue killings?
Why don't you fight and criticize them as well?

Stick to the topic abeg...

My brother. freeze claimed he want to liberate christians but he is quiet about the killing of Christians. how does that show he is what he claimed to be. he is just displaying ignorance and most of you are just celebrating.

I have explained tithe. first fruits in my several posts but the ignorant sheepes will still want to stick to want their frozen daddy want them to believe.
I have an independent mind and not a pastor. I have been following Christ for over 25years. I believe Christianity have been abused but it's wrong for an infidel to spread heresy and anarchy just becos he dislikes some pastors.

I know a lot of people will be happy to see the church in abject poverty so that church Can come to them with cap in hand to beg for money. kojo.

If freeze and his cohorts like it or not , THE CHURCH IS MATCHING ON ND THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by OkCornel(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
dadde:

My brother. freeze claimed he want to liberate christians but he is quiet about the killing of Christians. how does that show he is what he claimed to be. he is just displaying ignorance and most of you are just celebrating.

I have explained tithe. first fruits in my several posts but the ignorant sheepes will still want to stick to want their frozen daddy want them to believe.
I have an independent mind and not a pastor. I have been following Christ for over 25years. I believe Christianity have been abused but it's wrong for an infidel to spread heresy and anarchy just becos he dislikes some pastors.

I know a lot of people will be happy to see the church in abject poverty so that church Can come to them with cap in hand to beg for money. kojo.

If freeze and his cohorts like it or not , THE CHURCH IS MATCHING ON ND THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL.

What is your definition of liberation exactly?

Liberation from ignorance is what is being tackled here.
Search the scriptures and prove him wrong...it's not too hard is it?

Desist from attacking him as a person but the message he's passing across. Scrutinize his message in light of the scriptures and prove him wrong... that's all I'm asking.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by dadde(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkCornel:

What is your definition of liberation exactly?

Liberation from ignorance is what is being tackled here.
Search the scriptures and prove him wrong...it's not too hard is it?

Desist from attacking him as a person but the message he's passing across. Scrutinize his message in light of the scriptures and prove him wrong... that's all I'm asking.

Bro, check my previous posts. I have proved him wrong.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oruma19: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
bionixs:
how much have you given to God for His work through any church to support the gospel ? Like it or not,the church needs funds to spread the gospel. I was given a gospel leaflet by a preacher in a bus last saturday and when we wanted to make some contributions to him,he said no. I later discovered he was of RCCG. If i may ask,how many good bible or quoran did you get for free? Money must be involved in spreading the gospel. Even the missionaries who give out gospel materials are funded by people. Nothing in life is free. Lastly,no one had ever fought the church or pastors and wont. Yours wont be an exception
I am convinced u are one of those pple who out of frustration have taken to ministry. U are a part of the problem of our religion "Christianity". Earlier u get out and look for a job or an art to do to survive the better for u before God will strike u with thunder. As for giving to the work of God and propagation of the gospel, I don't need to seek ur approval or commendation. God knows those that value His work and help the work of the ministry. Let's leave that to God the ultimate judge. But I can only tell u that I am blessed today because I value the work of the ministry and true servants of God around me and I am a blessing to them both morally and financially so shut ur " septic tank" u call mouth and do what is right. Stop spreading false gospel of riches without salvation . stop fleecing the people of their hard earned money and in the end they dont get blessed because they were forced to part with their monies. Repent before its too late. God is not interested in ur doom but ur salvation.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by IMASTEX: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Flets:
Now this is the crux of the matter, There is no Christianity without love. Infact, the bible clearly stated that the greatest of all the commandment is love. Gideons international share free bible, Jehovah witness issue monthly publications free of charge, churches all over the west contribute immensely towards free outreach in Africa.

The problem the Nigerian churches face today is the absence of love in the practice of Christianity. Jesus died because of love, almost all the miracles by Jesus in the bible were borne out of love.

The early missionaries who brought Christianity went through untold hardship and death in the hand of malaria, many diseases and boat mishaps.... yet they were determined to bring us the gospel with the accompanying free schools, medical care, technology etc.

Unfortunately, what we have in Nigerian churches is greed, envy, hate and gross materialism. How can churches sit back and watch the multi-suffering of its members and yet seek to take away their money in the name of offering, tithe, first fruit etc? Tithing in the old testament was borne out of love "so that there will be meat in the house".... for everyone. In the absence of love, any teaching on giving is useless.

Infact, the state of our society is the reflection of the state of the church. The alarming lack of love is the major difference between the western and African society. That nature of our politics, economy, security etc is lack of love. If the church which should be the biblical lamp is hiding its love under the bushel...... how exactly do they intend to project Christ. Unfortunately, the Nigerian church spends more time defending its unloving practices than draw men to Christ.

Freeze will continue to win until the Church retraces its step back to Love because Love is the greatest. Without Love, Christianity cannot survive. Without Love, our fore fathers would never have left their traditional practices for Christianity.

Seconded
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by IMASTEX: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
stinggy:
Freeze, you've made sense thus far, but on this, no matter how we put it, Copyright theft and similar crimes are very serious offences that should never be allowed in any form it comes angry
Agreed. But wasn't the bible written by someone that is heavily quoted without permission?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by stinggy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
IMASTEX:

Agreed. But wasn't the bible written by someone that is heavily quoted without permission?
Who?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by WhiskeyTangoFox: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
D1official:

Wot are u talking about, Pls name the countries dat can match our resources and wish to b like us? Can't u really see the gospel is being commercialised especially in our dear country? Is dat how it shld b? And u expect everyone to keep quiet and play along. If there's one thing I know about most Nigerians, is dat de tend to find loop holes in any system, then take advantage of it to their personal interest. This applies to most pastors and de know pple like u put up with their charades and dnt have d guts to question certain practises. U can sit there and judge freeze all u want, doesn't change d fact a lot of pastors malpractice Christianity, and it wnt stop d likes of freeze and others like myself from calling dem out when we see dem practise it wrongly. No one is perfect, bt I'm sure the misleading actions of most pastors is actually deliberate, then dey convince themselves and others dat dis is how it shld b. I'm not saying all freeze has said is true, i wldn't know. Bt i know d issue of tithes (not voluntarily giving) is outdated, and most of these pastors take advantage of it. Pointing d fact it is outdated and seeking amendment in the practise of Christianity is the reconstruction we are clamouring for, and pple like urself dat call us antichrist and all sorts are the ones creating the division. It's so funny how u can point a finger at others yet u dnt know ur jst pointing at ur reflection.

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by bionixs: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
oruma19:
I am convinced u are one of those pple who out of frustration have taken to ministry. U are a part of the problem of our religion "Christianity". Earlier u get out and look for a job or an art to do to survive the better for u before God will strike u with thunder. As for giving to the work of God and propagation of the gospel, I don't need to seek ur approval or commendation. God knows those that value His work and help the work of the ministry. Let's leave that to God the ultimate judge. But I can only tell u that I am blessed today because I value the work of the ministry and true servants of God around me and I am a blessing to them both morally and financially so shut ur " septic tank" u call mouth and do what is right. Stop spreading false gospel of riches without salvation . stop fleecing the people of their hard earned money and in the end they dont get blessed because they were forced to part with their monies. Repent before its too late. God is not interested in ur doom but ur salvation.
and if I am not any of these you wrote, never been into ministry for once, never thought of it, never jobless my whole life till date. WOULD YOU KINDLY TELL THE WORLD FROM THIS PLATFORM WHAT THUNDER WOULD MAKE OF YOU AS YOU JUST MENTIONED IT? SAY IT MR LOUD MOUTH LOCAL ANTICHRIST. MEANWHILE,CHRISTIANITY SHOULD BE A WAY OF LIFE AND NOT A RELIGION AS YOU MENTIONED

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Xbee007(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
lloyds:
It is you that thunder will fire. U are a fool.
All these religious people self. Una matter tire me. What happened to turning the other cheek when slapped on one?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by lloyds(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
dadde:

freeze needs popularity and we gave it to him. he has chosen soft targets to make himself famous. why has he not talked about Islamic terrorism. why has he not talked about Benue killings if really want to liberate people. he knows the consequence. He surely has a clandestine rift with one pastor that is why he is looking for a soft target. time will tell. his mission will be made known to all.

like I said in my earlier post. he is not the enemy. we have allowed some ignorants to soil the name of the church. not too bad. its a face that we will all get over. thanks.

God bless u. Let him try his aggressive attack at any Islamic organisation, they would wiped off him and his entire lineage by now.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by OkCornel(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
dadde:

Bro, check my previous posts. I have proved him wrong.

On what exactly?

Tithing? First-fruits? Or this Open Heavens issue?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by linearity: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

While you made a sensible point, you overlooked one aspect of the copyright law. It prevent people from adapting, modifying and selling your work. This comes in handy when an organization wishes to make it's publications free for the audience and some unscrupulous persons see these publications as a means of making profit. With a copyright, you can prevent this. There is also the issue of of modifying or adapting the work. While a copyleft law may protect from selling another person's work, it allows other persons to reproduce and modify the work. This can be a problem for the original author when there is a deviation from his work, no matter how small.

Also note that copyleft is still a form of copyright, but with some liberties.

RCCG are not the only religious organisation to use copyright laws. It's done all over the world. And it's not always for profit-making purposes. But it can be used to ensure that profit is not made from publications that are meant to be free. It can also ensure that what the author wants is what is available to the public.

Agreed with you.

My point is not really towards RCCG, but to the whole Christendom....If you examine Jesus' messages very well and His instructions on how to carry out his work, it aligned with copyleft laws and not copyright. I doubt if Jesus would have sanction the dissemination of the Gospel or Christian admonitions under copyright laws.

Yes, once published under copyright laws, such materials must be accorded the protections obtainable under such law; my position is then, when juxtaposed with the scriptural injunctions, these publications should have been done under copyleft laws.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Enskynelson(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
So, all unauthorised publishing is about is sharing on whatsapp and facebook? Must we shut our eyes to see clearly?
wirinet:

Money making reasons by sharing on Facebook and WhatsApp? Please explain.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by IMASTEX: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
stinggy:

Who?
Is it not someone that translated KJV version from where major quotes formed the writing of Open Heavens?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by stinggy(m): 1:22am On Jan 10, 2018
IMASTEX:

Is it not someone that translated KJV version from where major quotes formed the writing of Open Heavens?
That's translation, not original writing. Clearly, two different things, get my point.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oruma19: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2018
bionixs:
and if I am not any of these you wrote, never been into ministry for once, never thought of it, never jobless my whole life till date. WOULD YOU KINDLY TELL THE WORLD FROM THIS PLATFORM WHAT THUNDER WOULD MAKE OF YOU AS YOU JUST MENTIONED IT? SAY IT MR LOUD MOUTH LOCAL ANTICHRIST. MEANWHILE,CHRISTIANITY SHOULD BE A WAY OF LIFE AND NOT A RELIGION AS YOU MENTIONED

grammar..religion? Christianity? way of life, what difference? So islam and judaism are religions and Christianity is not? I laff all of Una wey knw pass unaself. This is what Pentecostalism has turned the world into..kwantinu!
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by ekensi01: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2018
seguno2:

Have you heard of film critics?
Or book critics?
What about arts critics?
Oga, please broaden your knowledge and understanding of how the world works and stop embarrassing yourself in public while thinking that you are saying something sensible.

Are Just foolish or you are trying hard to be ?

I was talking to this man in particular, my question was what does he have to offer.

Hé only criticize men Of God he wont ever in his life be like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex? / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.