Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) (53510 Views)

Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by goodlife4every1(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2018
uzoclinton:
folliwing
Don't be surprised, this marriage may stand the test of time more than those that have spent months and years courting before they got married... Happy married life to you guys...
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:
Igbos and drink,more drinks no food. Happy married life,God bless the union.

nbc cant easily foldup
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2018
I want to get married in Feb 14 oya ladies come and apply now grin grin
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by francisduru: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Carry go baby, husband is scarse
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Ashawo everywhere
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
When a man is ready, he is ready, he doesn't need a decade to consult with his ancestors if he should marry or not but on the other hand when a man is not ready, if you like date him for a decade he will still find an excuse not to put a ring on it
You are very correct. I am very sure this marriage will last and work better than those with prolonged courtship. It worked with my parents.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by mykel25(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Something's were meant to be hidden till after wedding .....I ll like to get update on d marriage tho
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2018
tyav7:
Mehn! That was fast and lovely too. Happy married life to you. More blessings!

May uncommon sense fall on you seeing that common sense has deserted you.

A man posts an advert for a wife on social media. Rushes the courtship and marries her within weeks. Posts their wedding on social media.

You are here saying it's lovely. He is a dummy.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2018
uzobaby:
So they sowed the clothes under 7days?bought and sent invitation under 7faus?bought drinks food under 7days?did first meeting with family under 7faus?got list under 7days? mtchwwwww..super story
you head dey there
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2018
uzobaby:
So they sowed the clothes under 7days?bought and sent invitation under 7faus?bought drinks food under 7days?did first meeting with family under 7faus?got list under 7days? mtchwwwww..super story
your head dey there
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by edaferigho(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2018
shocked just like that?
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Beedude(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Naijacost22:
CONGRATS BROTHER.

For You people complain here, MOST OF YOUR PARENTS DID THE SAME THING. EVEN YOU GRAND PARENTS. SO SAYING THIS IS COULD BE MISTAKE PLEASE REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR PARENTS EYES COS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR PARENTS DECISIONS.
My Guy Time Has Changed So Many Things Which I Wont Be Able To Mention. But To Be Honest 7days Is Way Too Short To Start A Relationship And Get Married. They Are Still Strangers To One Anoda. I Pray God Help Them Anyway
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2018
WHAT THIS GUY MEAN IS THAT HE CROSSED AND HIGHWAY PLY BY HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES WITH BLINDFOLDED EYES?
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Beedude(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Who background check epp? How many times have people been dating for years, then you discover that your partner has a double life and that the person you though you knew is a total stranger? For the most part unfortunately, many girls (and guys) are so shady, it makes no difference if you've been dating for 1 week or 1 year. After dating around, I'm sure they both realized that "taking time to know each other" is just another way of saying "procrastination".

But if they are committed to each other and serious, then there's no reason why the marriage can't work. I doubt there's any significant correlation between length of courtship and marriage lasting.[/quote]
Guy Are U Married ? U Av A Point By Saying There's No Correlation Between Length Of Courtship And Marriage Lasting But We Still Cant Belittle The Effect Of Courtship. As Far As They Are Still Strangers, Getting Married Without Courtship Is A Very Careless Move On Their Part.. Why The Rush ? I Dont Believe This Story Sha
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by congorasta: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2018
SIJEK nigga
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2018
goodlife4every1:

Don't be surprised, this marriage may stand the test of time more than those that have spent months and years courting before they got married... Happy married life to you guys...
thats a lie bro... it cant.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning big head, you were up so early, hope you are well rested
Evaberry:

I know right, so amazing
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by crro: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Marriages like this last for ever surprisingly.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Emmyxto(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Dangerous marriage if I must say. 7 days after meeting...I'm sure it's out of likeness, not love but love grows with time. I hope it works out.
The Mighty God who join them together will keep them.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by totorimi: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2018
That's a huge gamble to take on a life time decision. Hoping there are no hidden skeletons that may crop up in future. HML all the same.

They say fortune smiles only on the brave. Kudos bro.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Marrtynze:

Its a joke to be married to someone you know in just under a week, to think they can pull that kind of thing of and still share it to the public like they are being serious with the one week thingy is an embarrassment to the public

Lol

It's possible na..... You like then grow in love with the person
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by chaidavese: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=kimbraa post=64012791]Dangerous marriage if I must say. 7 days after meeting...I'm sure it's out of likeness, not love but love grows with time. I hope it works out.[/quote The marriage will work . This is how Igbos meet and get married in the past]. You can meet a girl and marry her immediately. It's no big deal
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2018
sunbilor:
You are very correct. I am very sure this marriage will last and work better than those with prolonged courtship. It worked with my parents.
they will have to grow in love and understand each other the more as the marriage progresses not this one that before you marry you must have done everything that needs to be done between couples and then there is nothing left to do in the marriage again
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Macgreat:

I disagree dear.

When a man is ready and has not met the right lady he still will not get married.

When a man is not ready and he met the right girl he will still Mary her and they'll build together.

That lady is pretty matured for her to publicly show interest. . . Now that's a woman any man will want to settle with not some ladies/girls/women who are so full of themselves.
So you mean when a man dates a lady for a decade he still hasn't known if she is the right one?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2018
The guy is just a brave igbo guy trying to trend and sell his furniture and wares, it's all planned out, he already had the girl on check, she is not even active on facebook her last post is like 2016.

The really plan is to trend so he can advertise his shop. Check his latest post. Thanks.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
they will have to grow in love and understand each other the more as the marriage progresses not this one that before you marry you must have done everything that needs to be done between couples and then there is nothing left to do in the marriage again
Exactly.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by churchee: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked
Now you're surprise, oya reply me.
'Hi'.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by churchee: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
StainlessH:
The guy is just a brave igbo guy trying to trend and sell his furniture and wares, it's all Planed out, he already had the girl check, she is not even active on facebook her last post is like 2016.

The really plan is to trend so he can advertise his shop. Check his latest post. Thanks.

When I say 'village people'

You reply 'monitoring spirit'.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Tonason: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2018
They are destined for each other. The two were ready already.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2018
ibkkk where are you darling? smiley
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2018
churchee:

Now you're surprise, oya reply me.
'Hi'.
cheesy
"Hello".
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2018
iamrealdeji:
so,women are this desperate for marriage? see this fine girl o. that's what happens when women are much more than men in population. men are scarce na

Men ain't scarce but good & faithful men are. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / 18+: Daddy's New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.