Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) (53518 Views)

Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Ifunanya327(f): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2018
If you looking forward to working online and getting paid weekly.. All you need to do is like and share some business pages and get paid 100 per like/share.. Limit is 200likes/share per week.. Follow us and read through the terms and conditions
http://www.4waymedia.com/DpCdQ//883ce39df6c1b4b612fa542e4353250f/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
churchee:

When I say 'village people'

You reply 'monitoring spirit'.

Bro i no dey like make media use my head oh especially for this 2018. lol

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
So you mean when a man dates a lady for a decade he still hasn't known if she is the right one?
undecided

Ladies make it difficult for most guys. . . It is a know fact that most girls pretend to be what they ain't. Hence, the "study" to know what's being hidden grin

When a guy finds a girl that is mentally and emotionally stable, a lady that knows what she is doing. He'll go ahead immediately, weather he is ready (has his own place) or not.

Anyways, the story on this post was staged. They wore outfit that can't be ready in 6days. They might have been dating behind the scenes.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by churchee: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy
"Hello".
I'm more or less surprise you happily replied.
Can we shorten our own to be three (3) days?
Don't tell me you're taken o.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by churchee: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2018
StainlessH:

Confirmed! you're village people. cheesy
StainlessH:

Confirmed! you're village people.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2018
churchee:

I'm more or less surprise you happily replied.

Can we shorten our own to be three (3) days?

Don't tell me you're taken o.
You can't be serious,well,i'm still a baby.gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2018
THESE ARE NOT THE DAYS OF OUR PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS, JUST GROW UP.
Naijacost22:
CONGRATS BROTHER.

For You people complain here, MOST OF YOUR PARENTS DID THE SAME THING. EVEN YOU GRAND PARENTS. SO SAYING THIS IS COULD BE MISTAKE PLEASE REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR PARENTS EYES COS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR PARENTS DECISIONS.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by churchee: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
You can't be serious,well,i'm still a baby.gringringrin

That is to say you're just 22.

I like them 22. Nairaland babies.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
When a man is ready, he is ready, he doesn't need a decade to consult with his ancestors if he should marry or not, but on the other hand when a man is not ready, if you like date him for a decade he will still find an excuse not to put a ring on it

Very true.
What people call "dating" is actually "sex mates" in reality

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Macgreat:

Ladies make it difficult for most guys. . . It is a know fact that most girls pretend to be what they ain't. Hence, the "study" to know what's being hidden grin

When a guy finds a girl that is mentally and emotionally stable, a lady that knows what she is doing. He'll go ahead immediately, weather he is ready (has his own place) or not.

Anyways, the story on this post was staged. They wore outfit that can't be ready in 6days. They might have been dating behind the scenes.

study?, Hahahahaha, even the best profilers are thrown off balance.You can't fully study another human being, I just don't know why people don't get that undecided
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by lizzynicole: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Rush in rush out,
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Just call it FAST AND FURIOUS MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by femo86(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2018
This one weak me ......

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2018
it started from Facebook it will end in Facebook... let's watch
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by cstr1001: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
The lady is not bad at all physically. I can see why he rushed that.

The irony of life is that it could end up as a very solid marriage than that of those that courted for 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
decatalyst:
I don't even have a word to say

Wish then the best and pray for them..you can never know your partners until married.. Even if you dated for 10 years doesn't matter ..don't u see pppedat dated for over 5 years breaking up ? Long courtship to me is evil
May God bless this union and I wish them the best
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
churchee:

Confirmed! you're village people. cheesy

Confirmed! you're village people.

let me be no wahala! grin
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2018
O dikwa risky. Yea risky and very risky
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
study?, Hahahahaha, even the best profilers are thrown off balance.You can't fully study another human being, I just don't know why people don't get that undecided

grin I no know Ooo. I've never had a girl friend tongue
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
nor vex o, but how did dey plan d traditional marriage within such a short time?
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
My lady Ijeoma, i hope you know all his immediate family and their family house? I wish you blissful marriage union.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
The guy get mind oo.fear no go let me do such ooo.seven days! After seeing her then marriage?! shocked. What of if she's a Karashika...ok she has a serious boyfriend by the side that's a dangerous cultist.there are many ifs to this matter sef.seven days is not just enuf to know more about ur would be spouse.Risky business.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Espada10: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Igbo women and marriage are like 5 and 6 they no dey play with that ..Don't mind how they form and claim they do not care or they are happy being single...if your serious , have something doing and come knocking... . they will drop their shakara and follow you..they don't care if na sokoto you dey go.
.it kinda favours them anyway.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by southome(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
So it took you 7days to plan ND pay for and sew her clothes? Which market was open from 30th December to 6th to purchase the things used? It's either you already knew her and finished arrangements before making the post..... But whatever it is, congratulations.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Story for the gods tongue
Macgreat:

grin I no know Ooo. I've never had a girl friend tongue
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by gwama: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
In 7 days? Do they know their serological status? Are they sickle cell or not? We do not build a wedding on sand cry cry
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by victorioushands: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Dangerous marriage if I must say. 7 days after meeting...I'm sure it's out of likeness, not love but love grows with time. I hope it works out.

No, it's allowed to prove a point: over 90% men are unmarried because of not being ready mentally/financially while over 90% of marriageable women are not married because marriageable men are not ready. What love translates for a woman is comfort and rightly so. The problem lies on the men. This year, Nairaland church should create a day to fast and pray for marriageable men to become mentally and financially ready this year and to begin to marry their women without using and dumping or procrastination or even outfight fear. Their marriage will work and, if they understand what they have done, they will keep growing in love for each other and continue to respect each other to no end. Happy married life.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Opekebaiby(f): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
This 1 shock me oo
I pray d marriage last kiss
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by victorioushands: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
FisifunKododada:
shocked blood of God! shocked

You think you are being funny and casual participator with that your meme, right?

But, no; you are being stupid and showing sign of not having been trained. Stop dragging God down your level every time you open your mouth or want to write...please.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by davidif: 1:26am On Jan 10, 2018
wale2day:
davidif come see your mate don pay bride price marry

All the way from our sw, u are debating to change another man culture becos u want to marry from dem free or dey foot the bill. shame on u.

Bride price never stop anybody from marrying.

Who was talking about abolishing bride price, what I was complaining about was the excessive cost that the girls parents charged them. There is no fixed bride price you know? Every family charges whatever they want and in that other case out of their greed, they forced the newly weds to go into debt. Talk about starting a lifelong marriage on the wrong foot. May God save is from greedy in laws who sell their daughters to the highest bidders in the name of "culture".
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Sammye(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na Indian films jare na fake love play dem dey play us....he don date this bae for ten years B4 marriage...
I wonder how ppl believed that a sane man will go online, asked gals to apply with an already fixed marriage date. SHAM! U de plan trad wedding within one week with a gal u never met 4 Igbo land into say u be James Bond? U no go tru ụmụnna.
LIE jaree
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
i love bold people who dont dillydally when it comes to what they want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18+: Daddy's New Wife / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.