Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) (53519 Views)

Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Naijacost22:
CONGRATS BROTHER.

For You people complain here, MOST OF YOUR PARENTS DID THE SAME THING. EVEN YOU GRAND PARENTS. SO SAYING THIS IS COULD BE MISTAKE PLEASE REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR PARENTS EYES COS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR PARENTS DECISIONS.

More like products of our parent's low level of understanding.

Hahahahaha
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Naijacost22:
YOU ARE DUMB. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACE BOOK AND ANY PUBLIC PLACE LIKE A PARTY, WEDDING, BAR OR BEACH?

YOU ARE SO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT ARRANGED MARRIAGE DIDN'T TAKE UP TO 6 DAYS OF COURTSHIP. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO COMPREHEND BASIC PRINCIPLE OF ANALOGIES. IDIOT GET OF MY POSTS.

Writing in CAPS does not make you sound smarter. It only makes your lack of intelligence more conspicous.

Go back and check the useless analogy u used and feel sorry for thinking with what u used.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
so,women are this desperate for marriage? see this fine girl o. that's what happens when women are much more than men in population. men are scarce na
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Tydie0: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Naijacost22:
CONGRATS BROTHER.

For You people complain here, MOST OF YOUR PARENTS DID THE SAME THING. EVEN YOU GRAND PARENTS. SO SAYING THIS IS COULD BE MISTAKE PLEASE REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR PARENTS EYES COS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR PARENTS DECISIONS.

Ode ni e! Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Well scripted for another nollywood movie to be titled "DEM THINK SAY MARRIAGE NA JOKE" or "SEVEN DAYS MARRIAGE."
wishing you well but... Smh
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by PrinceDave001(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
decatalyst:
I don't even have a word to say
NONSO OKAFOR
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
For you to be on someone's list on FB, you have to be friends...

So nigga should stop selling that bullshit, they know each other before the 7 days kini....the 7 days was just ripe for the picking or possibly a stunt.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by hardbody: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
chiefojiji:
I need to get married on 9th of February... Interested female should mention me asap!

You go teyyy for dia, trust me
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
chronique:
I'm actually concerned about the type of families they both come from. Your son/daughter, brings in a total stranger he or she met on the internet in just 7 days and you agree to them getting married immediately, without serious background checks? The parents of both of them,should be ashamed of themselves.

Who background check epp? How many times have people been dating for years, then you discover that your partner has a double life and that the person you though you knew is a total stranger? For the most part unfortunately, many girls (and guys) are so shady, it makes no difference if you've been dating for 1 week or 1 year. After dating around, I'm sure they both realized that "taking time to know each other" is just another way of saying "procrastination".

But if they are committed to each other and serious, then there's no reason why the marriage can't work. I doubt there's any significant correlation between length of courtship and marriage lasting.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Igbos like alcohol hen. see beer. no wonder why Jonathan used to sleep on his floor in his office and sign all the papers the likes of Diezani brings to him whenever they want to still our money,no wonder why Mama piss used to throw grammatical bombs. its all effects of alcohol. some people would say Jonathan isn't Igbo now but one way or the other,he is. we yorubas believe he's igbo and he's from the Igbo part of the country,the south south,south eastern part

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Evaberry come and see this people
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Marrtynze:
These ones are not serious, you people think we came to joke and play in this world abi

I don't understand
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by onyeawka80(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Dangerous marriage if I must say. 7 days after meeting...I'm sure it's out of likeness, not love but love grows with time. I hope it works out.
what is love? Marriage is all about knowing ur responsibility

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
When a man is ready, he is ready, he doesn't need a decade to consult with his ancestors if he should marry or not but on the other hand when a man is not ready, if you like date him for a decade he will still find an excuse not to put a ring on it

I disagree dear.

When a man is ready and has not met the right lady he still will not get married.

When a man is not ready and he met the right girl he will still Mary her and they'll build together.

That lady is pretty matured for her to publicly show interest. . . Now that's a woman any man will want to settle with not some ladies/girls/women who are so full of themselves.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by ewizard1: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2018
7days? Don't Sha divorce in 7days!
Check my sig if you want.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Hydronium(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2018
wHO BE THis One?

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2018
ibietela2:

I don't understand
Its a joke to be married to someone you know in just under a week, to think they can pull that kind of thing of and still share it to the public like they are being serious with the one week thingy is an embarrassment to the public
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Meshach163(m): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2018
I give the wedding 1year before we hear stories that touches
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by queenmocrown: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Interesting
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
When a man is ready, he is ready, he doesn't need a decade to consult with his ancestors if he should marry or not but on the other hand when a man is not ready, if you like date him for a decade he will still find an excuse not to put a ring on it
Lady are you talking from experience?
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by saawe: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2018
tyav7:
Mehn! That was fast and lovely too. Happy married life to you. More blessings!
nice
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Evaberry come and see this people

I know right, so amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by bunmi1759(m): 2:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Back in the days they bring women for people to marry and they left the lady in the guys care from day one so what's there to marry in 7days. Thumb up to u guy jareee. Let others be doing fasting and praying and screening plus selection.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Badgers14: 3:14am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Dangerous marriage if I must say. 7 days after meeting...I'm sure it's out of likeness, not love but love grows with time. I hope it works out.

Sometimes this kind of quicky marriage do work. Back in the old days, some women didn't even see their husband until the day their bride price was paid. Not saying that's ideal but it happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2018
This marriage may last forever or even longer than those marriages after 10 years courtship.

Kudos to both of them. HML, I wish them.

/
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
\
No human being knows the perfect formula for marriage.
Long courtship is not the answer neither is stealth marriage.
Just wish them luck.

Do you think all the 30+ single ladies had not been dating? They were waiting for the perfect time that never happened. Then they end up in Shiloh.
/

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Pat081: 3:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Our dad n our youth 4rm dat side can sell dia future because of bottles of beer or anything in bottle dat is why dat run away guy wot is d name again gt dem
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 3:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

But,you are female?

Nope
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by oruma19: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Big lie!!!!! When did they inform the girl's parents? When were they given date? When were the guy's parents shown to the girl? When did they go to the MKT to purchase clothings? When did the involve a caterer for food and drinks? When did they spend time together to ask pertinent questions?? Some pple can lie sha..haba , naija pple, kilode
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by Oponel1962: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2018
If it were a job you will call it a miracle Job. This is a miracle marriage QED. The MAN must have been praying just as the woman. GOD is in it. CONGRATS.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by designVATExcel: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2018
I can relate though, you can meet someone and just click.

Though 7 days is short sha.
It's whatever works for you. Some date for 4 years and then breakup, some 1 week as we've seen here and get married. There's really no logic to this marriage thing.

Our forefathers had arranged marriages yet some were happy.
Re: Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) by babdap: 5:58am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You better stop #hardtoget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18+: Daddy's New Wife / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.