Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG (27147 Views)

Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by boldaslion: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
GMBuhari:
Government made provisions for special grazing

My Nna people disagreed

Now that it's getting out of hand, conflicts and murder here and there, maybe they'll agree

Fulani herdsmen are people just like Nna boys that come to Lagos to hustle

Every Nigerian deserves the right to live, work and live anywhere in the country

You this foolish Fulani parasite, the nna boys you are mentioning rented shops and paying heavily for them and paying multiple taxes. Your parasitic brothers roam about with their cows into peoples farm and also want free grazing land. Now you are there talking rubbish. You people will pay heavily for the evil you are perpertrating in the nearest future. What happened in central African Republic is loading here.Fulani will send SOS to the world when the time comes but it will be late bc their cup is full. The Bible is very clear, "he that kills with the sword will also die by the sword" . Whatever you guys are sowing now you will certainly reap it sooner than you can imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by kutchs: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
GMBuhari:

My Nna people disagreed

Now that it's getting out of hand, conflicts and murder here and there, maybe they'll agree

Every Nigerian deserves the right to live, work and live anywhere in the country
The nna people raise the money for their business themselves, rent shops and business premises without any govt assistance which of course they don't ask for and don't need. They govt bills them on every kilowatt of power consumed, they pay water bill and other forms of taxes to the govt.
Cattle rearing is a private business and should be treated as such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by nnachukz(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaymichael:
Don't change the narrative. Audu Ogbe was speaking as agricultural minister not as a security operative or as the commander in chief. If you are gonna direct the blames to PMB for the failings of the security apparatus of the country, it is absolutely justified as the Chief Security Officer of this country. If you had read the post carefully, you will see that Audu Ogbe is proffering solutions based on his position as a farmer and Agric minister.
Now you are making sense and not talking nonsense about political points and GEJ. These are human beings, it is human blood we are talking about and not blood of lizards or mice. Keep politics, tribe or religion apart. Let the dead wood in Aso Rock act fast because once killed. That is all, you can't be resurrected by all these unheeded advices.
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2018
jaymichael:
Do you have a better idea to end the menace? reasonable people can see through the hypocrisy of your likes. You lots don't want the menace to end just to continue using the issue to score cheap political points. You lots were against setting up of grazing reserves for cattle rearing, you lots were against the importation of high yield high nutrition grass seeds that can be planted here for cattle feeding like the ones used for cattle feeding in advanced countries. Now you are against special intervention for cattle rearers to avert future occurrence of these ugly clashes with farmers and farming communities. It s not PMB's fault that GEJ was booted out by Nigerians so you shouldn't let your hatred for one man erode your sense of humanity.
SHUT UP
Does your government pay the shop rent of an average trader in the market that a percentage of the budget should be given to those murderers?

You must be very demented to subscribe that grasses should be imported for cows when an average Nigerian is very hungry

I wonder the kind of people we have now that reason like beasts

THUNDER FIRE AUDU OGBEH

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
You are criticizing a lasting solution to the lingering problem now, don't come here tomorrow to cry that Fulani has finished your village.

Lasting solution my foot

The Fulani should set up their ranches and keep their animals there. How many shops have your rudderless governments set up for traders in order to pacify them not to kill people.

I pray the Fulani destroys your village, rape your mother, kill your father, rape your wife, butcher your brother then given acres of land in your village by the government as a "lasting solution" to the destruction of your village. AMEN
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

My Nna people disagreed

You're just heartless and satanic

Why should ranches be given to murderers from government coffers?

Does your fellow murderers pay taxes?

Why should they feed their cattle on another's farm? Are the cow better than the maize, yam, cassava?

I pray your mother get raped by these marauders, kill your father, maim your brother, rape your wife then given a land in your village for a job well done. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by SalamRushdie: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

My Nna people disagreed

Where do Fulanis herdsmen pay their tax ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by NaijaEfcc: 2:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
You are criticizing a lasting solution to the lingering problem now, don't come here tomorrow to cry that Fulani has finished your village.
thank you! I think traders should start killing people so that the government can find lasting solution for them as well, how do you see it? They will be given free shops and government will import their goods them!! angry Olodo!! If you quote me again , thunder will fire you!! Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by jaymichael(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Pepsi101:
SHUT UP
Does your government pay the shop rent of an average trader in the market that a percentage of the budget should be given to those murderers?

You must be very demented to subscribe that grasses should be imported for cows when an average Nigerian is very hungry

I wonder the kind of people we have now that reason like beasts

THUNDER FIRE AUDU OGBEH
What solutions do you profer from your rotten brain? Don't crop farmers receive special grants, special loans, fertilizer subsidies, your it is your types that will die as victims of these marauding murderers as you oppose all solutions proffered to the menace. Your evil demented and morbid mind just enjoy the evil to continue so you can continue to masturbate on the ineffectiveness of the government at the expense of precious human lives.
Not all herdsmen are killers, and not herdsmen are Fulani. There is no evidence that some of these classes aren't communal.
The criminal elements amongst the herdsmen should be tracked and brought to book and made to suffer for their murderous actions. You don't expect the security forces to start shooting every cattle and every cattle owners in sight. The community should provide useful information to the government and security agencies on the identity of these marauders and murderers.
I hope your brain filled with fecal matter can comprehend all these.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

My Nna people disagreed

Can you hear yourself?
What have your government done to help those Nna boys expand their hustle/business or is it only the Fulanis that deserves help from the government??
In the real sense who do you think deserves help from the government?? Is it the Fulani herdsmen that don't pay tax or the Nna boys that pays both tax and other levies??
Why can't your government make provisions for a business friendly environment for the Nna boys the way the did for the Fulani herdsmen??

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by 1miccza: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Of course now as Buhari's kinsmen why won't they??
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by olayinkajnr(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
And this warrants the unlawful killings?

Stop justifying wickedness please.
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Make I just comot from this thread cos if I comment with the anger in my mind...
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Tomjazzy2: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Even though the intentions of the Minister may be genuine, saying this at this same period when Nigerians are hoping for more drastic steps in bringing these herdsmen to juctice, is quite insensitive to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by veraponpo(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
NaijaEfcc:
This is so heartbreaking!!! Imagine this rubbish talk !! angry Audu Ogbeh is mad !!! Fulani herdsmen live and run a tax free business and their cows get free grazing (food) !!! WE TOTALLY REJECT THIS!
lalasticlala

Some of you lack real understanding of leadership.

When a leader plans, he considers both the Strength and the Weakness, he needs to take the Opportunities and mitigate the Threats.

This is the best thing to read today.

Crops and Cattle cannot stay together without fights; that is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by itsandi(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Please Buhari should put them in the national budget, maybe create a special ministry for them to take care of their needs. It's not easy to be responsible for the suya we all eat
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Lomprico2: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
It is finished! cheesy
Benue, plateau, kogi, kaduna, and my eastern people, anybody fulani terrorists kill again deserves to die. Arm and protect yourselves. It's better to die fighting than die a sitting duck.

FG has the terrorists backing!!
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by BanevsJoker(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
TheKingdom:

Nonsense, call a spade a spade. Audu and Buhari should not have had any business in the positions that people like you put them in. Are you not ashamed that the world is developing minus AFRICA?

Yet when we call this place the zoo you want to start frowning your face....

Nonsense
Of course it is. If it's not a zoo, then explain why cattle are more privileged than humans in Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by FRESHG(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
jaymichael:
Do you have a better idea to end the menace? reasonable people can see through the hypocrisy of your likes. You lots don't want the menace to end just to continue using the issue to score cheap political points. You lots were against setting up of grazing reserves for cattle rearing, you lots were against the importation of high yield high nutrition grass seeds that can be planted here for cattle feeding like the ones used for cattle feeding in advanced countries. Now you are against special intervention for cattle rearers to avert future occurrence of these ugly clashes with farmers and farming communities. It s not PMB's fault that GEJ was booted out by Nigerians so you shouldn't let your hatred for one man erode your sense of humanity.
JAYMICHAEL AKA KCMICHAEL AKA MICHAEL004 THE EWEDU MUSLIM JIHADIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by magiki(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari done give u BRIBE habi

See ur rotten mouth wet u take dey talk rubbish
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Okezedan(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Tears for 9ja
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by princelinexupah: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Audu Ogbe is not an Idoma man for making such statement. When was the last time he came home? Am not surprised for him vomiting such rubbish
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

My Nna people disagreed

Did you smoke dry paw-paw leaves ?
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Chukazu: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Useless at it peak!

And what has government done to develop human lives in the past 50 years ,you are more concerned about cows

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by WhoBeThisMan: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
What have you done for the goat rearers, pig rearers and even chicken reared?
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by sandland: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
This Government have lost everything. Is any reason to go and invade a village?
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by veraponpo(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
atiku2019manager:
are they paying tax? they claimed to have millions of cows and worth trillions of naira. they control 25% of Nigeria economy. i would like to see the FIRS result of 2017 tax sheet.

You have to put a good structure on ground for them to pay taxes and fines.

Everything needs good planning.
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Distinguishy(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Wow, can't believe FG is making excuses for their inhumane acts. While there us nothing wrong in giving an overview of the situation, a spade should be called a spade.
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Dee60: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
APC GOVERNMENT IS FOREVER PLANNING.

THEIR MINISTERS, BEGINNING WITH LAI MOHAMMED, ARE FOREVER ANNOUNCING PLANS.

NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF PLANS.

LEAVE IF YOU CANNOT PERFORM.
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

My Nna people disagreed

I used to like the word continuously until I found you being stupid continuously
Re: Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG by YelloweWest: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
If you still support buhari at this point, you have innocent blood on ur hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan / Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.