Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (26023 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Think before you post,kid
Don't be deceived.
Freeze might be a clown, but he do talk sense some time.
fvck both of you sad

Yeah... 'Talking sense in a senseless manner.'

His he even better than Ben Murray Bruce when it comes to making sense?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Originalsly: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:

What have you said about the over 1000 accurate prophesies he has given?

So if someone scores 99 over 100 isn't that A+++++??

Bro.... 99% is great when it comes to the standards of man. Prophecy is of God and that never fails. ..100% in every aspect everytime. Your pastor is not of God should just one of his prophecy ever fail....he is a deceiver.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by sogud(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:
Daddy Freeze as you all know him is popular on this "tithe" payment issue and is specifically calling out Adeboye and RCCG on the tithe issue. Late last year we saw a video shared by Freeze himself that shows Popular Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua supporting his comment on the to tithing issue where he said "it is better to give to the poor than to pay tithe".

Have we all forgotten about TB Joshua's 2016 Prophesy About Hillary Clinton winning the Election? Why is daddy freeze not attacking TB Joshua as being fake and deceiving Nigerians?

Because TB Joshua shows he helps the needy doesn't mean Those not showing it are not helping the needy. If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country. And You all know TB Joshua Video tape each and everyone he helps, Whether you're a president or not, or a man who was rich before or not. Even if Dangote becomes broke he'll still decide to let the world knows that he helped him.

Come to think of it, When Jim Iyke gave his reasons for appearing on Emmanuel TV, Daddy Freeze didn't react. But if it is someone who was unknown said the same thing about RCCG, he would be the first to react.

Please Nairalanders what do u have to say about this?

Daddy Adeboye dnt ve his tym
He's nt up to Daddy Adeboye standard
if freeze lyk let him go UN to announce it, it dos nt affect Daddy Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:
Daddy Freeze as you all know him is popular on this "tithe" payment issue and is specifically calling out Adeboye and RCCG on the tithe issue. Late last year we saw a video shared by Freeze himself that shows Popular Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua supporting his comment on the to tithing issue where he said "it is better to give to the poor than to pay tithe".

Have we all forgotten about TB Joshua's 2016 Prophesy About Hillary Clinton winning the Election? Why is daddy freeze not attacking TB Joshua as being fake and deceiving Nigerians?

Because TB Joshua shows he helps the needy doesn't mean Those not showing it are not helping the needy. If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country. And You all know TB Joshua Video tape each and everyone he helps, Whether you're a president or not, or a man who was rich before or not. Even if Dangote becomes broke he'll still decide to let the world knows that he helped him.

Come to think of it, When Jim Iyke gave his reasons for appearing on Emmanuel TV, Daddy Freeze didn't react. But if it is someone who was unknown said the same thing about RCCG, he would be the first to react.

My friend don't tell me must I comment without insult because it is obvious I can't .

Now let me tell you stupppid cunt that you don't chose Daddy Freeze's attackers for him, How many times have you filled a poor hungry person with only prayers ?

Why Jesus himself feed people with bread and fish not with prayers?

So TB crime is to give people help and empower them?

I know you're deaf dumb and stuppidd enough to know that he also do pray for people to be successful .

If like open the fighting chapter of TB let's see how is goes. onye iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by fpeter(f): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2018
temptnow:
Adeboye is scam, sorry to say this but it's true.

Super cars, private jets , expensive university, billions of Naira Mansions, money money money

And you think T.B Joshua rides a donkey?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Melahou(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
this one don't even have single sense...am sure your brain is "leaking"

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
What have you said about the over 1000 accurate prophesies he has given? Do you know that he accurately predicted the location of the missing flight debris of the malaysian flight MH370 monhs before it was actually found and in the exact same location and same part of the plane as he had earlier described?

Same man also predicted Jonathan would lose his re-election. Also predicted about the Abiola's tragedy.
Also predicted many football matches accurately. Also predicted Geroge Weah's presidency so what more do you want?

So if someone scores 99 over 100 isn't that A+++++?? Watch out, he has also predicted the reconciliation of North and South Korea, when that happens I hope you will applaud him since you're castigating him for one failed prophecy.

It means he's only human not God .

So what will you say about those he said that happened?
What about the empowerment and helps he provides to the poor and needy ?

Since you can only mention just one out of many over his 15 yrs then clap for the man.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drjavier:

Probably a test from God, often times we hv heard of situations wer anointed men of God with healing powers cannot even heal members of der own family wen need arise. I dont know abt freeze but he is not talking trash all d same... We hv our pastors nd prophets building stadiums for der generations to inherit from d moneys of der members who may be poor or worse... Freeze is barely pointing out how dat in its entirety is an anomaly

If Adeboye had gone astray, God would've stop using him. Freeze is after fame. And the funny thing is dat Secular musicians and celebrities are supporting him. People dat have not step their foots in church for years are supporting him. He couldn't save his marriage how can he lead you all to heaven?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Ogaonos: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
ponziponzi:

Hahahaha, grin grin grin grin grin Even the Chikok girls they have been praying for since 2014 are since in captivity or sold into slavery. You better collect the money, invest it and work hard to get out of poverty.

Who prayer don help for Nigeria? As I am typing this more than 10 Nigerians have slid into poverty, how is prayer helping them?
stop being ignorance hard wrk without spiritual support wouldnt get u anyway in nigeria.if u lik get 10phd u stil b unemployed.most successful pple na 3 things b ther secret eitha na devil or God bless dem or na illegal dem do.wit d way u talking i think u ar in ur 20's because in 9ja wen u reach 30's/40's u start feel d need 4 God.u need jesus(very strong man of God) wen doing biz.shey u knw more biz deals can b fraudulent.even ur own persn/blood brotha/sista fit sit dwn on opportunities 4 ur hardwrk nd u no go knw.let me giv a practical step u hav a strong man of God nd u doing a biz or hav a biz plans u go inform ur pastor mak em pray nd seek God wisdom /decisn on it.anotha is u doing biz u don sign m.o.u giv d names of d pple in d deal.no giv ur pastor any mou documents 2 ur pastor jux d names nt their contact.dis practice go sav u 4rm bein dupe.u fit do pure deal.ur associate fit tel u sey d deal na fraud so dt u go jonse d deal mak e chop ur share.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
boko haram killed thousands of people including people worshipping at the church sef,Fulani herdsmen doing the same thing,what happened to the prayers of this your so called pastors??where was the prayer while people keep getting killed??be deceiving yourself

The Christians of the early days, were they not killed by Paul? Was Peter and the rest disciples not praying? If you're not a Christian please don't comment on any topic that is meant fro Christians. It's better you go look for your atheist group in Nairaland
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by notoriousbabe: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don come again.
you never come?why does it take you too long to come now?dem circumcise you?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Nastydash: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Have we all forgotten about TB Joshua's 2016 Prophesy About Hillary Clinton winning the

Election? Why is daddy freeze not attacking TB Joshua as being fake and deceiving Nigerians?

Because TB Joshua shows he helps the needy doesn't mean Those not showing it are not helping
the needy. If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country. And You all know TB Joshua Video tape each and everyone he helps, Whether you're a president or not, or a man who was rich before or not. Even if Dangote becomes broke he'll still decide to let the world knows that he helped him.

Go and do the assignment yourself give yourself a job by doing that
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Did I hear you well?

U said u would prefer to be prayed for to succeed than to take some money and face ur survival urself..

I haven't seen a coward like u..
No wonder this men will keep progressing due to high number of stupid people..

Lol thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Minemrys:

bros, for starters, you are a fool. You need to admit that first. Secondly, where have u heard that Adeboye helped any0ne let al0ne people? Lol, u are talking of him praying for them, yet he has securities here and there instead of praying to God to keep him safe. If he's helping people behind closed d0ors why are the universities costly to its memberz? How many scholarships has adeboye given? Who the guy prayer d0n help? You prefer prayer than 200k i guess u'd prefer praying to satisfy ur hunger than actual eating to satisfy it. Yes, T. B joshua failed in his predicti0n, but lets face it, the guy isn't a scammer like the rest. He's actually trying to make a difference and n0t playing politics like CAN, Adeboye, Sulew0man etc. How many of them have u seen doing half of what Joshua is doing? Instead, they tax p0or men to bring their savings to them while they arm body guards, build sch0ols, buy jets all in the name of God. Did God or jesus ask u to tax the po0r, scam them and then enrich urself at the expense of those suffering and in need of help? Bros, u be mumu.

So you expect God to come down from heaven to fight your Physical battles right? Was jesus' disciples not his bodyguard? were they not armed? Freeze whorshippers "i pray your enemies will live long to see y'all downfall"
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
martineverest:
tb Joshua doesn't preach prosperity,enemies must die etc....his teachings is humanitarian,love etc

The Exact reason why he's false

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
LustreChris:

Have you met with him?
Have seen him?
Have you prayed about it and was told by God he's diabolic?

Don't just jump into conclusion on other people's account or stories when you don't seem to have gotten farther to know about that same thing.

No bad blood, tho.

What is the outcome of Jim Iyke when he went to him for help?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
phobia2002:
Not making sense, how is failed prophecy relate to tithe.
As a Christian we have deep knowledge of prophecy, it doesn't come to pass sometimes

Lol there's is difference between a prophesy that is meant to warn someone or group of people and the prophecy that assures you what will come to pass. If Jesus had given any failed prophecy I'm sure thesame freeze will come to say that Jesus is a Man Made God or Fairy Tale.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
deso80:
TribesNG, you should have made it open ab initio that you re not comfortable with Prof. TB. Joshua and his ministry. Your attack on him has nothing to change nor anything to do with the assignment God gave him.

Whenever you re dabbling into argument of this kind always have your facts and figures with you and your facts and figures this time should have been the will and mission of TB. Joshua from God but because you don't have it, you have only succeeded in making mockery and cursing yourself publicly.
Someone that CAN reject? Or are you saying the whole of CAN members are false prophets?
He should comma tell us how he converted to Christ jhoor
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by princetom1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
What have you said about the over 1000 accurate prophesies he has given? Do you know that he accurately predicted the location of the missing flight debris of the malaysian flight MH370 monhs before it was actually found and in the exact same location and same part of the plane as he had earlier described?

Same man also predicted Jonathan would lose his re-election. Also predicted about the Abiola's tragedy.
Also predicted many football matches accurately. Also predicted Geroge Weah's presidency so what more do you want?

So if someone scores 99 over 100 isn't that A+++++?? Watch out, he has also predicted the reconciliation of North and South Korea, when that happens I hope you will applaud him since you're castigating him for one failed prophecy.

U don ever see God with coma from the Bible u read? God is 100% accurate, not even 99.999999999%.
Smh
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
temptnow:
god still use him for what??
Ask your Daddy
UK government are bursting them already this year.
All that their wealth acquisition will be revealed soon.
It'll still fail.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by MrDandy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

So you expect God to come down from heaven to fight your Physical battles right? Was jesus' disciples not his bodyguard? were they not armed? Freeze whorshippers "i pray your enemies will live long to see y'all downfall"
Just Imagine?! See the kind of prayer coming out from a Christian’s mouth.. praying for people’s downfall.. instead of you to pray to God to revive them.. smh
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro.... 99% is great when it comes to the standards of man. Prophecy is of God and that never fails. ..100% in every aspect everytime. Your pastor is not of God should just one of his prophecy ever fail....he is a deceiver.
Leave them. they were even saying "God changes his mind". Meaning God does not know the end from the beginning. False prophet and gullible members. The way TB Joshua defended himself did not even make sense but they all applaud. He just said "We're not of the same Spiritual level" and they were applauding. lmao... smh

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by LustreChris(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

What is the outcome of Jim Iyke when he went to him for help?

I don't know.

Thank you.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

My friend don't tell me must I comment without insult because it is obvious I can't .

Now let me tell you stupppid cunt that you don't chose Daddy Freeze's attackers for him, How many times have you filled a poor hungry person with only prayers ?

Why Jesus himself feed people with bread and fish not with prayers?

So TB crime is to give people help and empower them?

I know you're deaf dumb and stuppidd enough to know that he also do pray for people to be successful .

If like open the fighting chapter of TB let's see how is goes. onye iberibe.

You're a fool bro. Exactly what i said, bcuz they don't show or broadcast it doesn't mean they don't help. If you know the thousand of workers they've employed you wont be saying trash. They have seperate offering that is used to help the need. The exact reason why "Tithe" is different from "Giving to the needy". Dumb fool
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
LustreChris:

I don't know.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by LustreChris(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Someone that CAN reject? Or are you saying the whole of CAN members are false prophets?
He should comma tell us how he converted to Christ jhoor

How was Elijah called?
How was Prophet Eli called?

This man doesn't and hasn't excluded the place of God's General in his life and ministry, go and check.
So many God's general that he revere, I can only recall the name of C.S Upthegroove amongst the host of others that are his fathers in the Lord.

Let us not be stereotyped in our saying of this man.
Some of us that are talking here jump into conclusion based on what we were told by persons that haven't even seen the man before.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrDandy:

Just Imagine?! See the kind of prayer coming out from a Christian mouth.. praying for people’s downfall.. instead of you to pray to God to revive them.. smh
Exactly what you fools were saying. And what if they don't repent? Or is it every Christian that prays for long life live long? He said "if they don't repent" they'll die. Don't you know some witches repents after they've killed and empty their family members? they know what they are doing is wrong and they also know how to repent. But some are heartless, they rather die dan to see their family members Prosper. So they can die and go to Hell.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by MrDandy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Exactly what you fools were saying. And what if they don't repent? Or is it every Christian that prays for long life live long? He said "if they don't repent" they'll die. Don't you know some witches repents after they've killed and empty their family members? they know what they are doing is wrong and they also know how to repent. But some are heartless, they rather die dan to see their family members Prosper. So they can die and go to Hell.
Jeez! How Can I wake up this early morning to discover a mentaly deranged person like you.
I’ve been following your comment right from the start of this thread and I just wanna let you know that if judging people and calling people fool, praying for people’s downfall is what your daddy G.O thought you, then you’re just a gullible ret^rded fellow.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

You're a fool bro. Exactly what i said, bcuz they don't show or broadcast it doesn't mean they don't help. If you know the thousand of workers they've employed you wont be saying trash. They have seperate offering that is used to help the need. The exact reason why "Tithe" is different from "Giving to the needy". Dumb fool

Welcome to the world of fool, Anyway you're an orphan that earn from the same thing you claimed are not been show or broadcast.

Ezi, So TB never employed anyone ?

Aturu, What about those pastors telling us they use tithe to help the needy ?

So you're pained because TB never supported tithe that even Jesus Christ himself called unimportant?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
LustreChris:

How was Elijah called?
How was Prophet Eli called?

This man doesn't and hasn't excluded the place of God's General in his life and ministry, go and check.
So many God's general that he revere, I can only recall the name of C.S Upthegroove amongst the host of others that are his fathers in the Lord.

Let us not be stereotyped in our saying of this man.
Some of us that are talking here jump into conclusion based on what we were told by persons that haven't even seen the man before.

Your man of God does not have any relationship with his fellow Nigerian pastors
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by MrDandy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

Welcome to the world of fool, Anyway you're an orphan that earn from the same thing you claimed are not been show or broadcast.

Ezi, So TB never employed anyone ?

Aturu, What about those pastors telling us they use tithe to help the needy ?

So you're pained because TB never supported tithe that even Jesus Christ himself called unimportant?
The guy is just one of them and is obvious. The way he just uses that word ‘fool’ is so annoying angry
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Abdul315(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:

foot ball matches I like that part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.