Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (26018 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by ponziponzi(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ogaonos:
smh.educate me on wat.dt pastor prayers is nuthin/useless dt wil shuld wrkhard without pastor prayer wat ur write up means.

Please, who prayed for:

1. Singapore
2. Japan
3. China
4. UAE
5. Saudi Arabia
5. Malaysia
6.Dangote
7. Bill Gate
8. Mark Zuckerberg, etc
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Ogaonos: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
ponziponzi:

Please, who prayed for:

1. Singapore
2. Japan
3. China
4. UAE
5. Saudi Arabia
5. Malaysia
6.Dangote
7. Bill Gate
8. Mark Zuckerberg, etc
for ur info.dangote was future was prophesy by late archbishop idahosa nd e has imams prayin 4 him.as 4 rest they practice wat God lik.cheerful giving dt d secret of america.dt wat we africans nd black lack dt 1 of d reasn we suffer.so oga atheist dnt cum here 2 preach atheism 2 me.only a fool dt preach/practice atheist in nigeria.even do u knw d story of dangote nd d family 4rm.u dnt knw dis men front 4 generals in d military tym.because den ther was no occult in govt lik nw.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by ponziponzi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ogaonos:
for ur info.dangote was future was prophesy by late archbishop idahosa nd e has imams prayin 4 him.as 4 rest they practice wat God lik.cheerful giving dt d secret of america.dt wat we africans nd black lack dt 1 of d reasn we suffer.so oga atheist dnt cum here 2 preach atheism 2 me.only a fool dt preach/practice atheist in nigeria.even do u knw d story of dangote nd d family 4rm.u dnt knw dis men front 4 generals in d military tym.because den ther was no occult in govt lik nw.
Cheerful giving to who? and it very difficult to understand what you type. For your information, I am a Christian and you don’t know where I live.

Dangote has debunk that lie about Idahosa. Have you asked your question why no one in Idahosa’s church is as rich as Dangote abi he forgot to pray or prophesy into their lives too.
My brother, with this kind of thinking Nigeria will be forever backward and her people will suffer great poverty. Only village people think like this.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by freshkpomo(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Pharaoh001:

you shall be diagnose with Aids.
duffer boy!
i am sorry for quoting you,i made a mistake..u an keep forking,its your fork not mine!i will modify my previous post,am sori once again..
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
alobright17:
Church rat why quoting old testament then, Ode so the old testament you quoted is for what , Aturu you don't even know that Malachi is in the old testament .

I don't argue with unbelievers. Bye.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Ogaonos: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2018
ponziponzi:

Cheerful giving to who? and it very difficult to understand what you type. For your information, I am a Christian and you don’t know where I live.

Dangote has debunk that lie about Idahosa. Have you asked your question why no one in Idahosa’s church is as rich as Dangote abi he forgot to pray or prophesy into their lives too.
My brother, with this kind of thinking Nigeria will be forever backward and her people will suffer great poverty. Only village people think like this.
.i 4 educate u about dangote nd dantata family.nd hw dis men/ladies got 2 b billionaire in nigeria but no need nd hw charity wrk helps country nd y d west dnt play wit charity.is ur type i sweat 2 convince nt 2 vote 4 buhari in 2015.so brotha no need let rest d case.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
TribesNG:

I don't argue with unbelievers. Bye.
Believer that don't know malachi is in the old testament . you need brain surgery .
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
alobright17:
Believer that don't know malachi is in the old testament . you need brain surgery .

Sorry but you type like a fool.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
TribesNG:

Sorry but you type like a fool.
Yes I'll rather be a fool than a dead brain church rat that doesn't know that malachi is in the old testament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.