Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (26028 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

Welcome to the world of fool, Anyway you're an orphan that earn from the same thing you claimed are not been show or broadcast.

Ezi, So TB never employed anyone ?

Aturu, What about those pastors telling us they use tithe to help the needy ?

So you're pained because TB never supported tithe that even Jesus Christ himself called unimportant?

"Give to Caesar what Belongs to Caesar and Give to God what belongs to God". Bye
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by LustreChris(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Your man of God does not have any relationship with his fellow Nigerian pastors

Is that now a reason for "all" of them to now begin castigating and instigating members against another man of God?
They seem pained if he doesn't have any relationship with them, or most of them, so to say.
See fam, I don't have facts in what really transpired between TB Joshua and CAN and PFN back then, i f I were to have I'll lay it down, but the crux of it is the question of "Who mentored you(him, TB Joshua)?"
And like I said and asked, who did so for Eli? What about Elijah? We have prophets in the Bible that got called and they got their tutoring by God himself through the help of God's Generals as he, TB Joshua will refer and regard them.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by LustreChris(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
And by the way, he was in contact with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome back then.
Pastor Chris came to Synagogue and even joined him alongside to pray at the SCOAN prayer line.

If you don't seem of feel comfortable with TBJoshua, you have every right to your feelings but it'd be inanely pointless to start using your feelings to manipulate others into thinking the same way when they originally have nothing as to that effect.

Let each one of them and us continue doing whatever they're, we're doing. If you believe in God, one day, you'll be paid in full fold(s) of what you've done. And if you don't believe in God, keep living your life.

Thanks N'landers.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by ponziponzi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ogaonos:
stop being ignorance hard wrk without spiritual support wouldnt get u anyway in nigeria.if u lik get 10phd u stil b unemployed.most successful pple na 3 things b ther secret eitha na devil or God bless dem or na illegal dem do.wit d way u talking i think u ar in ur 20's because in 9ja wen u reach 30's/40's u start feel d need 4 God.u need jesus(very strong man of God) wen doing biz.shey u knw more biz deals can b fraudulent.even ur own persn/blood brotha/sista fit sit dwn on opportunities 4 ur hardwrk nd u no go knw.let me giv a practical step u hav a strong man of God nd u doing a biz or hav a biz plans u go inform ur pastor mak em pray nd seek God wisdom /decisn on it.anotha is u doing biz u don sign m.o.u giv d names of d pple in d deal.no giv ur pastor any mou documents 2 ur pastor jux d names nt their contact.dis practice go sav u 4rm bein dupe.u fit do pure deal.ur associate fit tel u sey d deal na fraud so dt u go jonse d deal mak e chop ur share.

I am sorry, it will be an impossible task to educate you.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Minemrys: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

So you expect God to come down from heaven to fight your Physical battles right? Was jesus' disciples not his bodyguard? were they not armed? Freeze whorshippers "i pray your enemies will live long to see y'all downfall"
hahaha its obvious u are n0t a christain. The apostles were never bodyguards to jesus. He never asked them to protect him. They were never armed. If they were then i guess u are calling jesus a hypocrite by saying "he who raises a sword shall fall by the sword". If he armed his thugs, then why'd he heal the s0ldier peter allegedly slashed his ear off? Jesus never had reas0n to arm men to guard him c0nsidering he knew how his life was already going to end. Bro, u are n0t a christain. Its c0nfirmed. Now, do i expect God to fall fr0m heaven to fight my battles? Why pray then? You said it urself, you prefer being prayed for than being given 200k. So, essentially, u n0t wanting 200k means u want God to fall fr0m the sky and make u rich.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by mikeapollo: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

So what will you say about the fake prophesy?

TB Joshua had made hundreds of accurate prophecies which came to pass.

I can see that you are not concerned about the credibility (or lack of it) of your RCCG pastor, but how to denigrate TB Joshua.

Even if TB Joshua gives 100 inaccurate prophecies, he is still far better and more credible than your RCCG and PFN (Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria) pastors combined together!

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Tohscene: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
goan ask daddy freeze na.... annoyin****!!...mtchewww
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Obascoetubi: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
temptnow:
Adeboye is scam, sorry to say this but it's true.

Super cars, private jets , expensive university, billions of Naira Mansions, money money money
is Tb joshua's private jet not very expensive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZpDGTsp0vo
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

"Give to Caesar what Belongs to Caesar and Give to God what belongs to God". Bye
In that case our heart is what God needed according to him and that is what you need to give to him I know you never read that part where God said vanity is vanity or where he said that all that matters to him is our heart not earthly things . Caesar needs money, cow, goat e.t.c. because they're all earthly things .
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Do you know that even in that bible there was a prophecy God gave to a prophet that didn't come to pass even after the prophet had delivered the prophecy? The question is what was the reason for the prophecy not coming to fruition?

Answer: God changed his mind as a result of pleas.

Now do you believe that God could also have changed his mind in the TB Joshua scenario considering the fact that he had in times past given numerous accurate prophecies?
princetom1:

U don ever see God with coma from the Bible u read? God is 100% accurate, not even 99.999999999%.
Smh
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by MightySparrow: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
When you are on top you will be topical.
Adeboye
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
You quoted the wrong person. I'm on your side na.
alobright17:

It means he's only human not God .

So what will you say about those he said that happened?
What about the empowerment and helps he provides to the poor and needy ?

Since you can only mention just one out of many over his 15 yrs then clap for the man.

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pls keep quiet, read your bible you will know there was a certain prophet whose prophecy didn't come to pass because God heard the prayer of the person concerned.
Originalsly:

Bro.... 99% is great when it comes to the standards of man. Prophecy is of God and that never fails. ..100% in every aspect everytime. Your pastor is not of God should just one of his prophecy ever fail....he is a deceiver.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
You are blessed too brother.
femmyapson:

you are blessed for saying this
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Obascoetubi: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Do you know that even in that bible there was a prophecy God gave to a prophet that didn't come to pass even after the prophet had delivered the prophecy? The question is what was the reason for the prophecy not coming to fruition?

Now do you believe that God could also have changed his mind in the TB Joshua scenario considering the fact that he had in times past given numerous accurate prophecies?
“If what a prophet proclaims in
the name of the Lord does not
take place or come true, that is a
message the Lord has not
spoken. That prophet has spoken
presumptuously. Do not be
afraid of him” (Deut. 18:22).
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
That one is your business.
buskie13:
shut up guy,stop defending a scam,the guy is diabolic, he's not a true servant ,and all those predictions abi prophecies are as fake as Nigeria's President's ambitions
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:
In that case our heart is what God needed according to him and that is what you need to give to him I know you never read that part where God said vanity is vanity or where he said that all that matters to him is our heart not earthly things . Caesar needs money, cow, goat e.t.c. because they're all earthly things .

LWKMD, na Daddy Freeze teach you dat? smh
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

So bible no write that Vanity is vanity ?or that what God needed is our heart?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Minemrys:

hahaha its obvious u are n0t a christain. The apostles were never bodyguards to jesus. He never asked them to protect him. They were never armed. If they were then i guess u are calling jesus a hypocrite by saying "he who raises a sword shall fall by the sword". If he armed his thugs, then why'd he heal the s0ldier peter allegedly slashed his ear off? Jesus never had reas0n to arm men to guard him c0nsidering he knew how his life was already going to end. Bro, u are n0t a christain. Its c0nfirmed. Now, do i expect God to fall fr0m heaven to fight my battles? Why pray then? You said it urself, you prefer being prayed for than being given 200k. So, essentially, u n0t wanting 200k means u want God to fall fr0m the sky and make u rich.

LWKMD. So who do u think is protecting Jesus from the crowd? Abi nobody there wanna grab jesus or his garment for them to be healed according to their faith? Or TB Joshua doesn't have bodyguards abi?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
mikeapollo:

TB Joshua had made hundreds of accurate prophecies which came to pass.

I can see that you are not concerned about the credibility (or lack of it) of your RCCG pastor, but how to denigrate TB Joshua.

Even if TB Joshua gives 100 inaccurate prophecies, he is still far better and more credible than your RCCG and PFN (Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria) pastors combined together!

Nonsense!

Fake Man of God. that's how to define him
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:

Lol please quote the part where God told Jonah the prophesy let us see.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
LustreChris:

Is that now a reason for "all" of them to now begin castigating and instigating members against another man of God?
They seem pained if he doesn't have any relationship with them, or most of them, so to say.
See fam, I don't have facts in what really transpired between TB Joshua and CAN and PFN back then, i f I were to have I'll lay it down, but the crux of it is the question of "Who mentored you(him, TB Joshua)?"
And like I said and asked, who did so for Eli? What about Elijah? We have prophets in the Bible that got called and they got their tutoring by God himself through the help of God's Generals as he, TB Joshua will refer and regard them.

Lol does TB Joshua have the exact anointing that Elijah possessed?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

So you mean to say that's what Jesus was talking about?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

Please explain Malachi 3:10 to me
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Your pastor told you that a hungry person needs only prayers not food yet Jesus feed 5000 men with bread and fish not prayers, Did your pastor know or understand the importance of prayers more than Jesus himself ? Is your pastor more powerful than Jesus Christ? why didn't Jesus feed those with powerful prayers and tell them food will come? Why attacking TB's good act of giving in public yet all Jesus's Miracles and givens to masses were not hidden . Listen you need to study your bible yourself.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by alobright17(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

Please explain Malachi 3:10 to me

Let's start from here .

Deuteronomy 14:22-29
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Who said it was Jonah....see your sef?
TribesNG:

Lol please quote the part where God told Jonah the prophesy let us see.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Leonbonapart(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:
Daddy Freeze as you all know him is popular on this "tithe" payment issue and is specifically calling out Adeboye and RCCG on the tithe issue. Late last year we saw a video shared by Freeze himself that shows Popular Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua supporting his comment on the to tithing issue where he said "it is better to give to the poor than to pay tithe".

Have we all forgotten about TB Joshua's 2016 Prophesy About Hillary Clinton winning the Election? Why is daddy freeze not attacking TB Joshua as being fake and deceiving Nigerians?

Because TB Joshua shows he helps the needy doesn't mean Those not showing it are not helping the needy. If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country. And You all know TB Joshua Video tape each and everyone he helps, Whether you're a president or not, or a man who was rich before or not. Even if Dangote becomes broke he'll still decide to let the world knows that he helped him.

Come to think of it, When Jim Iyke gave his reasons for appearing on Emmanuel TV, Daddy Freeze didn't react. But if it is someone who was unknown said the same thing about RCCG, he would be the first to react.

Please Nairalanders what do u have to say about this?

if you call yourself a Christian, you shouldn't have come up with such bull crap. Upon all the killings going on Nigerian by fulani and boko haram, all you could come up with is pitching the church against each other. Just becos of what a pagan anti-christ thinks.

Repent and delete this nonsense of a post. I respect and love all Men of God. If they make mistake, I am not to judge but God, ask King David. The quickest way to die, is speaking against the Lord's anointed
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Leonbonapart(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Penalty82:
One thing I know is that Freeze has hidden agender even the Atheists, Muslims, Free thinkers and all the anointed but not converted Christians that are hailing him will be well served by Freeze when the time comes and then will they know that Freeze needs help. Just like Boko Haram that started their killings with Christians and ending with Muslims, Freeze is coming for them.
God bless you
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Leonbonapart(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jhaytee4all:
OP, just so you know...

T.B Joshua is a man of God filled with God's Spirit of knowledge

Freeze is just a naïve, unrepentant person speaking lies and deceit (Jude1:10; "But these speak evil of those things which they know not of: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Cont'd : [b]"those things they corrupt themselves.
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they
feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds
they are without water, carried about of winds; trees
whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked
up by the roots;
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of
darkness for ever.
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied
of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten
thousands of his saints,
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that
are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which
they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard
speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against
him.
These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their
own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling
words, having men's persons in admiration because of
advantage.
But, beloved, remember ye the words which were
spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
How that they told you there should be mockers in the
last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
These be they who separate themselves, sensual,
having not the Spirit.
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most
holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the
mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling,
and to present you faultless before the presence of his
glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and
majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.[/b]
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Leonbonapart(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

So what will you say about the fake prophesy?
all his prophecy are accurate. You're speaking against the holy Ghost, a sin that is unforgivable even in afterlife. I pray is not too late for you
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Originalsly: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Pls keep quiet, read your bible you will know there was a certain prophet whose prophecy didn't come to pass because God heard the prayer of the person concerned.
Hmmm...breaking news to me...not a Bible scholar. ... abeg... what is the name of the prophet?...and what mistake did God make that He had to go back on his word?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.