Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) (8501 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by cpukka: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Some lady are evil.
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Na today?
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by talk2emma: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Any man who is a wife beater deserves to be humbled by 'prophets'. In fact, he should be made to wash pant, mop the floor and run errands.

But do you think that's the solution to her problem
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Sike(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
I WILL PASS
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by fergie001: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Any man who is a wife beater deserves to be humbled by 'prophets'. In fact, he should be made to wash pant, mop the floor and run errands.
Kuku,kill the man nah,haba

Though,a man shouldn't beat a lady sha

Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Erums(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Ok this seems real... The hustle for most of this slay queens are real... They can go any lenght for a jacuzi guy
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by hanassholesolo: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2018
IME1:
lipsrsealed

He who has hear let him hear.

Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by IME1: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=hanassholesolo post=64028434][/quote]

I laff myself grin grin
He who has ear
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by hanassholesolo: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
sKeetz:

Joro is known to make up stories. No be today nyansh dey for back .

Even if someone was to disappear in front you of, you'd rather claim insanity than admit to the supernatural. So it's okay.
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
donblazer10:
so what happened to divorce instead of going diabolic huh?...if we men should start seeing "prophet" just cos of our wives sharp tongues..wht would have been your comment?
A sharp tongue and pummeling someone to an inch of their life are two very different things
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2018
bot101:

From stories I have heard in the past, this usually results in even worse situations. Though I don't believe in all that 'jazz'. It's ridiculous though. I know you are just trolling me, and won't do so either.
Jazz is real, you better believe it. When the man comes out of the 'worse' situation, he will never, as long as he lives lay his finger on a woman.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by sKeetz(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Even if someone was to disappear in front you of, you'd rather claim insanity than admit to the supernatural. So it's okay.

For your mind now you've said something sensible undecided
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Twoclans(f): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=bot101 post=64025146]Hehehe, I have encountered something very similar to this first hand (never told anyone before though, but I'll spill now).

There was this classmate of mine at my university who was talking with a friend of hers on the phone about issues her friend had with her husband. She was within my hearing distance but didn't know it

Most men are physically stronger than women.when a wife/girlfriend decides to go through mundane means of protecting herself.

Who can you blame? angry
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Twoclans(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2018
bot101:
Hehehe, I have encountered something very similar to this first hand (never told anyone before though, but I'll spill now).

There was this classmate of mine at my university who was talking with a friend of hers on the phone about issues her friend had with her husband. She was within my hearing distance but didn't know it.

From what I gathered from the phone conversation (based on what I heard her say). She was consoling her friend and assuring her that after she (my classmate) had taken her to a certain 'prophet', her friend's husband, who beat her frequently, would stop doing so, and start loving her and all. When I heard this, I was flabbergasted. Didn't believe what I had just heard, but I didn't say anything and just pretended to be engrossed in what I was doing (I was writing a program on my computer at the time, but couldn't focus due to background noise).

This girl, I considered to be one of the most humble and well brought up girls, based on how she related with others, was pretty shy in our early years in school (100, 200 & part of our 300 level), was pretty kept to herself most times, and only started becoming more outspoken when she contested for a position in one of our faculty's associations. No one would believe for one second she was capable of doing such thing.

Guys who intend to go into a serious relationship with any girl should be mindful of the girl's character, and especially her friends. For those who are chasing girls for what's in between their thighs, I couldn't care any less what they get from their escapades.

Most men are physically stronger than women,when a wife decides to go through mundane means to protect herself.who can you blame? angry
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by donblazer10(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Ishilove:

A sharp tongue and pummeling someone to an inch of their life are two very different things
that still doesn't give ANY WOMAN OR MAN the right to go diabolic...what bout women that beat their husdands huh?.....what's so hard in getting a divorce biko??
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by dumininu01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ok grin
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
bot101:
Hehehe, I have encountered something very similar to this first hand (never told anyone before though, but I'll spill now).

There was this classmate of mine at my university who was talking with a friend of hers on the phone about issues her friend had with her husband. She was within my hearing distance but didn't know it.

From what I gathered from the phone conversation (based on what I heard her say). She was consoling her friend and assuring her that after she (my classmate) had taken her to a certain 'prophet', her friend's husband, who beat her frequently, would stop doing so, and start loving her and all. When I heard this, I was flabbergasted. Didn't believe what I had just heard, but I didn't say anything and just pretended to be engrossed in what I was doing (I was writing a program on my computer at the time, but couldn't focus due to background noise).

This girl, I considered to be one of the most humble and well brought up girls, based on how she related with others, was pretty shy in our early years in school (100, 200 & part of our 300 level), was pretty kept to herself most times, and only started becoming more outspoken when she contested for a position in one of our faculty's associations. No one would believe for one second she was capable of doing such thing.

Guys who intend to go into a serious relationship with any girl should be mindful of the girl's character, and especially her friends. For those who are chasing girls for what's in between their thighs, I couldn't care any less what they get from their escapades.

this is decimal 10:10 for sure cheesy.the lady go put am for d man food or she might apply it for her down level if d tin dey in d form of lotion cheesy.Martin0 come and learn more about decimal 10:10 cheesy.
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Martin0(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
lefulefu:
this is decimal 10:10 for sure cheesy.the lady go put am for d man food or she might apply it for her down level if d tin dey in d form of lotion cheesy.Martin0 come and learn more about decimal 10:10 cheesy.

Hmmmm am learninggrin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Abee79(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Biko, what did she mean by "my ponyor game strong"?
Re: Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) by Fmac(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
omoiyalayi:
My questions to girls to about like this is...

What is the end game

How do they expect to end in life

Are they planning to settle down some day

Guys be careful o

This one's destiny is rotten and they are taking any available guys down with themselves

He who has ears let him hear o

So how you wan come tell the fakest from the real now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! / Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.