Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Watch Video: Young Nigerian Lady Tells Her Fellow Ladies To Decline Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video: Young Nigerian Lady Tells Her Fellow Ladies To Decline Proposals (349 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Young Nigerian Lady Tells Her Fellow Ladies To Decline Proposals by Fia1: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
A Nigerian lady has advised her fellow women to stay away men who are not wealthy yet.

As a matter of fact, the young lady did look very serious when she was talking.
In her words:

"my daughter, my daughter, any man that has not made it now in this twenty first century and is telling you baby come let's put it together that we would make it, he will never make it. Now is when you need to have your sense, any man that is asking you for marriage should go and make it first, not asking you to go and suffer with him. You will suffer, poverty is a disease oh, stop telling me to come from the scratch, i don't understand such language please, my daughter enough is enough, let no body describe you. Its better you're a boss from the start to end, wake up from your s lumber, enough is enough ."

What do you think about what the lady said, are for or against her comments? Comments please.

Watch video here: http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/01/watch-video-young-nigerian-ladys-tells.html
Re: Watch Video: Young Nigerian Lady Tells Her Fellow Ladies To Decline Proposals by EbukaHades10(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2018
When somebody will be using his/her sense as slippers,this is what u get. Make she dey there.
Re: Watch Video: Young Nigerian Lady Tells Her Fellow Ladies To Decline Proposals by Fia1: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
EbukaHades10:
When somebody will be using his/her sense as slippers,this is what u get. Make she dey there.

She go later marry herself naa

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Super Falcons Stars, Asisat Oshoala And Onome Ebi Hang Out With Paul Oko / My First "I Love You Talk" / Who Else Can Relate...? ;D ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.