Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video (35833 Views)

''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by officialwdhtv: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIWF2Yz9DOY

Foreign lady gives her fellow ladies 5 tips on marrying a Nigerian man❀

Take a listen!!!

1 Learn How To Cook, how to make his favorite Nigerian soup.

2 Be Willing To Visit His Home Country With Him, meet his family, extended family too.

3 Assimilate Into His Culture, start eating Nigerian food, have some custom made Nigerian clothes, learn to speak his dialect.

4 Respect is huge when you are Married to a Nigerian man.

5 A Nigerian Man loves his mother and holds her to a really high regard, please do not speak I'll of his mother.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by shaybebaby(f): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Will she get the same in return?

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian men be giving ladies all of the world sleepless nights. Seems we're like the air they breathe.

An average Nigeria man is a full spec. If you think otherwise, go to court.

367 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by BrotherSade: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
😎

Marry a Nigerian Lady at your own peril 😎

45 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by incandescentena: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2023
grin Nigerian men all the way!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by KingEarnest(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian men are every lady's dream man.

Nigerian ladies are taking us for granted too much undecided

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
She forgot to add, they have very aggressive gbola down there too

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Odunharry(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
lol... grin grin
Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by atobs4real(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
we nigerian guys are not bad at all. we will take care of you and do the fourking......

7 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Opportuneke(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
It’s all about Nigerian men πŸ‘Œ

We are icons all over the world 🌎

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by PixelPlexus: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
See marriage see business

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Flier: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Let me give you the secret to get Nigeria men for free according to all my friends who recently got married
1) Do not ask him money

2) Do not ask him money

3) Do not ask him money

4)Do not ask him money

5)Attempt to pay if you go out together

6) Allow the rest to sort itself

7) Never collect or accept Tf

8 ) Give him money on his birthday instead of gift,even if it’s just 5000 naira
He would probably start giving you even more than what you need without asking immediately he realise you are not after his money,and he will go extra length to marry you

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
A lot of foreign ladies are more willing to learn and unlearn because they've tasted the bad side of feminism, but you see some of our Nigerian sisters that are just opening eyes? I'm sorry for them...

Based on her points, this is what I can say about some of our women.

1: some Naija ladies don't know how to cook nada and they're not ready to learn!

2: Nigerian ladies are extremely jealous of their mother in-laws, as if the mothers don't deserve love from their sons.

I've heard ladies saying they prefer men whose mothers are already late... Can u imagine that! And they want to give birth to sons in the future oo.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by God2man2again(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Up Nigerian men!

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Juoflife1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Clout
Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by inoki247: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol Manual on how to Marry a Nigeria Men lol Dem go soon carry some people handicap...

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
shaybebaby:

The privilege of not being a 33+ evening newspaper.

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by cadet222(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian men are not worth the hype.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by motionarena: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hi
Can someone show me how to block all Nigerian Content creators on Facebook .

They are a nuisance on my FB watch

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by holuwhagbenga(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
6) Must be good in bed too. Add your own!!!
Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by topygel12: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian guys are homely

7 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by livenija: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
shaybebaby:
abeg dey learn to shut up onces a awhile

13 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
She nailed it, mahn!

A hungry man is an angry man, u fill up my belly, I sure know how to appreciate u nicely, that doesn't mean we don't assist with the cooking sometimes...maybe once in a blue moon.. cool u can't see it coming, I bet ya

My mom is my second god, I will do anything to ensure there is smooth r'ship between my wife and my mom, I keep close tab on how diz guys relate, no room for shii coz I know the consequence..

You don't have to respect me, just respect my opinion, respect my decision, respect the love I have for u, respect my hustle, if u do dat, it will be nicely reciprocated...

Nigerian guyz are the best, they are complete package, it's just that there are some bad eggs with no brains among them, they run after anything covered by strings, some retarded mofos in 2023 still paying some barnies, it's just so sickening, that shit ain't our culture, only crackhead do that..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Stevengold(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Let the hunting begin, but wait o, food still be the road to 9ja men heart β™₯?
Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Fortune118005(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Wodu89: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good

Meanwhile, FredFrankHustle is a fraudster

Do not do business with FredFrankHussle

Without any provocations, he scammed me of my hard earned PayPal funds my foreign clients sent to him and at first did not acknowledge he received the funds.

Over one week when I confronted him and asked for the full amount he received, he refused to acknowledge the amount the client mentioned nor sent screenshot of funds he received in his account during the duration.

As a result, I had problem with that job. I was earning between ( 100,000 and 150,000 Naira per week ). He ruined the job.

The client got frustrated from the back and forths.

I was developing a poultry around my weekly Earnings, because FredFrankHussle ruined the entire system, the poultry I spent close to 800,000 Naira expecting a return of 1,200,000 Naira collapsed completely.

He is aided by two non-entities TotoNaRubber, a miscreant who's identity is as poignant as his reasoning. He aided him in his evil actions alongside OdimbaNnamdi

I have cursed All parties involved in ruining my businesses.

I laboured hard to build my businesses without cheating anyone. Two brought evil counsel encouraging the principal here to not pay my money for eight months.

The main culprit out of nowhere chose to send a paltry sum after almost 4-8 weeks. I can't even recall the length of the period he seized my funds

As at when FredFrankHussle seized my money, I showed him images of my chickens dying in my poultry one by one by his actions. He didn't even blink and eye and did not even regard me.

All through out the cash crunch period, I sat down watching my chickens dying one by one and my jobs stripped from me because he was exerting the power of a demigod.

That my funds was in his hands and I could never do anything about him at the moment. And that he had the power over my other businesses.

I stand as an innocent victim. As FredFrankHussle damaged and ruined my businesses,his life however high be has climbed in life, would return to ruins and ashes.

Everything he has laboured for would become ashes if he doesn't fully restitute all my money lost in my businesses.

Because of this evil human being, people whom I owed salaries had to be labelling me as a thief because I couldn't pay someof my workers their due wages. First time in over ten years since I've been on this forum

I prayed negatively over the money as a Prophet and gave it out..

As my own businesses got ruined the businesses of FredFrankHussle, TotoNaRubber and OdimbaNnamdi would meet utter destruction beyond repairs.

As I makes and curse these evil human beings who ganged up against me without curse, they would meet misfortunes beyond their capacity to bail them self out of. Or get help to resolve

FredFrankHussle is a thief and a criminal.

Doing business with this animal clothed in human skin collapsed my businesses.

Stay clear of this fool to avoid misfortune.

If I was warned about this psychopath, my businesses would still be standing till today

As you ruined and collapsed my businesses which were a sub-structure of my ministry, your life, future and those of your children would be brought down to total collapse and ruin unless you restitute the full value of my collapsed businesses anything short is a deceit.

As you destroyed my businesses, so would person's who would destroy you completely be assigned to you.

If the full amount of my damaged businesses isn't restituted in full, peace would elude even their children to the fourth generation.

Avoid them to not partake in their plague...

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by SultanOfAbia: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
. Hi ho

1 Like

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by BannedUser: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
America is suffering from dearth of responsible Black men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Streetmovement(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Let those who have ears listen grin

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Wodu89: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
shaybebaby:

Tah. We you keep kwayet dia angry

Meanwhile. FredFrankHustle is a fraudster

Do not do business with FredFrankHussle

Without any provocations, he scammed me of my hard earned PayPal funds my foreign clients sent to him and at first did not acknowledge he received the funds.

Over one week when I confronted him and asked for the full amount he received, he refused to acknowledge the amount the client mentioned nor sent screenshot of funds he received in his account during the duration.

As a result, I had problem with that job. I was earning between ( 100,000 and 150,000 Naira per week ). He ruined the job.

The client got frustrated from the back and forths.

I was developing a poultry around my weekly Earnings, because FredFrankHussle ruined the entire system, the poultry I spent close to 800,000 Naira expecting a return of 1,200,000 Naira collapsed completely.

He is aided by two non-entities TotoNaRubber, a miscreant who's identity is as poignant as his reasoning. He aided him in his evil actions alongside OdimbaNnamdi

I have cursed All parties involved in ruining my businesses.

I laboured hard to build my businesses without cheating anyone. Two brought evil counsel encouraging the principal here to not pay my money for eight months.

The main culprit out of nowhere chose to send a paltry sum after almost 4-8 weeks. I can't even recall the length of the period he seized my funds

As at when FredFrankHussle seized my money, I showed him images of my chickens dying in my poultry one by one by his actions. He didn't even blink and eye and did not even regard me.

All through out the cash crunch period, I sat down watching my chickens dying one by one and my jobs stripped from me because he was exerting the power of a demigod.

That my funds was in his hands and I could never do anything about him at the moment. And that he had the power over my other businesses.

I stand as an innocent victim. As FredFrankHussle damaged and ruined my businesses,his life however high be has climbed in life, would return to ruins and ashes.

Everything he has laboured for would become ashes if he doesn't fully restitute all my money lost in my businesses.

Because of this evil human being, people whom I owed salaries had to be labelling me as a thief because I couldn't pay someof my workers their due wages. First time in over ten years since I've been on this forum

I prayed negatively over the money as a Prophet and gave it out..

As my own businesses got ruined the businesses of FredFrankHussle, TotoNaRubber and OdimbaNnamdi would meet utter destruction beyond repairs.

As I makes and curse these evil human beings who ganged up against me without curse, they would meet misfortunes beyond their capacity to bail them self out of. Or get help to resolve

FredFrankHussle is a thief and a criminal.

Doing business with this animal clothed in human skin collapsed my businesses.

Stay clear of this fool to avoid misfortune.

If I was warned about this psychopath, my businesses would still be standing till today

As you ruined and collapsed my businesses which were a sub-structure of my ministry, your life, future and those of your children would be brought down to total collapse and ruin unless you restitute the full value of my collapsed businesses anything short is a deceit.

As you destroyed my businesses, so would person's who would destroy you completely be assigned to you.

If the full amount of my damaged businesses isn't restituted in full, peace would elude even their children to the fourth generation.

Avoid them to not partake in their plague...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video by Xoftme101(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin :oZonefree:
Nigerian men be giving ladies all of the world sleepless nights. Seems we're like the air they breathe.

An average Nigeria man is a full spec. If you think otherwise, go to court.

Bro you need two chilled Heineken. We be full spec my brother and see finish dey disturb some of our Nigerian girls grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.