Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97626 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by bosstim(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
bro shag d woman Abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by talk2emma: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Op don't try it..when the woman marry abroad guy she no no say Bleep go hungry am
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy
luminouz:

K dear!!!

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy

I can't stop reeling with laughter here.

Can't u see e dey pain the wild animal bamoski so bad.

It's wailing painfully on both of us. grin

As if Nah we loose am its unfortunate self from its cage.

Jesu!

What an hilarious evening. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Spaxon(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
If I say you should sleep with her now,

Nairalanders that don't mind their business will quote me upandan.

Leave her alone.
Get your friend to do the job.

But OP know that she trusted you out of all others.

Think twice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

Fucck her only on one condition, that you must give that beautiful lady the best orgasms of her life, but note that I am Angel here, but I can also be a Demon, because I am surprise that you can not see the answer to your dilemma in your own write up.

Dear Op, you openly chastize people who sleep with married persons, and the Universe puts you in a dilemma with a message 'Do not judge others, until you, yourself can defeat yourself. Here you are with the most beautiful woman your dick can ever fucck in your lifetime and a classy pussy against the dictate of conscience. Your Conscience.

My brother, fall for the temptation so you can know that you had no right to judge others who fucck other people's wives or husbands. No body holy pass.

That is the message and lesson from the Gods.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Dammylois(f): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
You'll get married someday isn't it? So if you wl be glad when you find out Ur wife is sleeping with some 'bachelor guy' (cos then u for don become old school o,fresh guys go dey market) then you can go ahead brother...its that simple

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Diso60090(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
hooklover:
Pls give me the ladies contact I love ladies like that to take care off.

I have experience in that area.let outsider do d job.

If u do the job u will be casted in ur environment....

You really get experience

NB: have experience in that area.let outsider do d job.

If u do the job u will be casted in ur environment....[
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by PreciousBro: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
With the many sins you have up your sleeve, you wanna add adultery to it?

Why don't you love your life like this mehn.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by franchasng: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!
wheew! shocked shocked
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
my brother... You have a similar Bible story brother... Joseph the dreamer. I. Think I agree with the guy who gave the comment of "face you business and don't let them (the devil and his cohorts) use your destiny to play ludo." Please, be careful.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by vicben27(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bleep her at your own peril Man.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ikept(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
OP can u live with d aftermath of ur action if u do it? Few minutes of pleasure can cause a life-time of regret. Be careful bro.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by franchasng: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
ariklawani:
Men sha!away for good two years without seeing ur woman.that's much tho.Plz don't do it ,because they will sure do it to ur wife.what gos ard, comes ard.karma is a bitch.if u have being doing it. stop.
it's a lie sister, life don't work that way. Obasanjo is known for sleeping with both married and single women, who slept with his

Nothing will happen, but for morality and religion sake, let him not do it.

Nigerians and attaching spiritual curses to every damn thing!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DanielGb(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Newboss:
You love shagging! angry

Ladies like you hardly come by! angry You sure talk like the lady in Train Wreck! angry I wish we had much Nigerian girls like Amy! angry

Life is soft! angry

Amy was a messed up character
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by grandstar(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

No adulterer will enter the kingdom of God (Hebrews 13:4)

Also once a relationship starts, people everywhere will hear. Trust me, you'll become the topic of discussion, you and the madam
Trust me, such things do leak. The body language speaks volumes.

As of now, at worst people may be suspicious but because theres nothing, you walk about with a clear conscience which is clear to people.

You'll never be able to trust your wife when you're married. You'll keep thinking all women are the same.

You can tell the woman that you're not interested, that from infancy your dad had warned you about married women. That they are no go areas. That he read Joseph's story in the Bible about Potiphars wife. That though immoralty is wrong, it is better to sleep with a single mother who is fifty years old, than a married woman who's just 18years.

There's no pillow as soft as a clear conscience.

Our conscience is like a mother in laws visit that never ends.

Let her know adultery isn't the answer but rather demanding her spouse comes home or takes her with him.

I'm a Jehovah's witness and we forbid such separations because of such consequences (Proverbs 27:12).

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by chronique(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Haven been in your shoes,I must say that I perfectly understand what is going on in your mind. It's such a big temptation. As a matter of fact, it's the biggest temptation I have ever faced in life,and it's worse when the ladies are pretty. I was very close to falling but thank God for grace... Try as much as you can, not to do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:
Easier said than done.

Only God knows what she's going through emotionally. I had to break up with my bf when I didn't see him for one and half years. I couldn't bear it anymore. And the guilt of shagging another behind his back while claiming faithful was too. Much for me to bear.
Some women in such scenario try. They over try.. Me I can't do long distance shiit.

Anyways Op, use your Brain. That's all I can tell u.
ma swt
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2018
bosstim:
bro shag d woman Abeg.

The guy is wasting to much time I swear. He should start fůcking her before she gets someone else to do it.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by sayisayi(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Oga....which compound na?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DanielGb(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!

Men! you touched me. I will buy you a drink.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Guy pummel her like no man's business. Any man who leaves his wife for two years just like that is not worthy to be called a husband. I beg you in the name of God please help the lady cure her sickness.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by suco01(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Yian1:
it' simple.. just imagine that you were her husband that's living in abroad and the love of your life you left in Nigeria was cheating on you. How would you feel? the answer you give yourself is enough for you

That's not cheating bro, cos u wont leave d one u love for america and not look back, d guy in america cheat first by not coming home for 2years. d woman is being cheated emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2018
smithsydny:
ma swt

Hey! cheesy

Hi darling, your here!

How's your day? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by colossus91(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2018
grin

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Kingsley10000: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2018
charliboy654:

All this one na story. Many people destiny are shattered because we are in Nigeria. Only the problem of Nigeria reach to scatter person destiny sef.
LOL..TRUE
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2018
alexialin:

Hey! cheesy

Hi darling, your here!

How's your day? smiley
was just passing by oo. grin
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2018
See ehn maa follow u talk truth, as u don think am for ur mind, e dey almost impossible make u no fu*k that woman.... If u no wan do am true true, the only option na to find another apartment if u get means. Else, e no matter how long, u go bleep that woman last Last.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Dude you got long throat. You are a perfect gold digger. You said the woman is beautiful, she drives a good car and has business. You also mentioned some benefit. Your greed will not take you far.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2018
smithsydny:
was just passing by oo. grin

Correct guy!

Shey u dey enjoy our back and forth yarns here cheesy

Just seat back relax dear, read through, pure entertainment tonight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.