Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? (2931 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2010
sereques:

26 is not old, that is the best time to get married IMO. I think old is 30+, for some it's not their fault, they are just unlucky while for others, they are unnecessarily picky.

GBAM except I don't think there is any best time to marry. Marry when you want and fits into your happiness.

Maybe there is an ideal time but to each her own.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by sereques(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
Sagamite:

GBAM except I don't think there is any best time to marry. Marry when you want and fits into your happiness.

Maybe there is an ideal time but to each her own.

Obviously, but scientifically, there is a best time to have children. it increases their chance of been healthy.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2010
sereques:

Obviously, but scientifically, there is a best time to have children. it increases their chance of been healthy.

True!

But be careful before you are labelled sexist or a misogynist for stating that.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

Yup, referring to women in 9ja. In as much as I love my girls in S.ex & the City, no be the best lifestyle. Even with all their fabulousness, they all got married. . . except the crazy Samantha. . . dat one get spiritual issue

By the way, apart from Charlotte I personally don't see the appeal in the 3 others for anyone to want to marry them. undecided
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by DeepSoul(f): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2010
Sagamite:

By the way, apart from Charlotte I personally don't see the appeal in the 3 others for anyone to want to marry them. undecided

Awww, why naw sad
I like Carrie. . . . .
Charlotte was just the naive one. . .which can be an adorable quality but when it becomes too much undecided
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by zebra543: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2010
Is it men that like to marry at thier prime? some people get off on being foolish
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Apr 27, 2010
Deep Soul:

Awww, why naw  sad
I like Carrie. . . . .
Charlotte was just the naive one. . .which can be an adorable quality but when it becomes too much  undecided

Charlotte was too naive but it is a trait one can accommodate and she had a little bit of values. The rest had no quality I look for in a woman except fashion. They were loose, made ridiculous decisions, not homely in any way (can't recall a scene of them even cooking) and were all about themselves in a relationship. What is attractive about all that in one woman except one wants to chop and go?
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by ebonyz: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2010
so age 25 n above are now old women?? lmao. Well some men like them older n some prefer them young.
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by DeepSoul(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Charlotte was too naive but it is a trait one can accommodate and she had a little bit of values. The rest had no quality I look for in a women except fashion. They were loose, made ridiculous decisions, not homely in any way (can't recall a scene of them even cooking) and were all about themselves in a relationship. What is attractive about all that in one woman except one wants to chop and go?

C'mon these are the fabulous girls of S.ex & the City, how dare you expect them to cook? shocked
But Samantha did cook once tho.
She made sushi and put it all over her body grin
Jokes apart, those women shdnt be standard.
Even for oyibos, those women's values are pretty minimal.
As for 9jas, it's a no no.
By d way, a woman who cooks doesn't guarantee anything but food
Just saying . . . wink
Re: Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? by Sagamite(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2010
Deep Soul:

C'mon these are the fabulous girls of S.ex & the City, how dare you expect them to cook?  shocked
But Samantha did cook once tho.
She made sushi and put it all over her body  grin
Jokes apart, those women shdnt be standard.
Even for oyibos, those women's values are pretty minimal.
As for 9jas, it's a no no.
By d way, a woman who cooks doesn't guarantee anything but food
Just saying . . . wink

Sushi is not cooking, as it is raw food. So, to me, that does not count.  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messages Found My Wife Had Writen When We Were Sorting Out Our Wedding / When She Takes Off The Weave and Make up (pics) / My Relationship: I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.