Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Girlfriend Always Complaining Of Her Kitty Paining Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Complaining Of Her Kitty Paining Her (472 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Complaining Of Her Kitty Paining Her by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Hello fellas, decide to share this...my babe always complain whenever I sex her.. Even she do say my tomboy is touching her womb..and also after sex ..she complain of her pussy paining her...me nah to knack her pkekus, if she demand for sex.she will be the saying in her voice ..Bleep me the more,more,more,hit hit,its mine... after ,she will moan heavily say her pussy oooo,paining her.. wetin i go do...

(1) (Reply)

Wife Beaten To Death By Husband For Giving Him Small Fish / All About Glowing Skin / Wow: Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Others To Return To Big Brother Naija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.