Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (30521 Views)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by biacan(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

So nor call me bad boy again!grin
Funny guy grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Me pay in kind ke!gringringringrin

Hahahahahahahahahahah ma belle oooo! Garaway ee,yaya girl! Shay una talk say some girls fit fuvck dem boy's base on likeness that it doesn't mean she's olosho?grin

I might fuvck in kind coz I like her and it doesn't mean ama cheat?grin

Lefulefu abi I lie?
grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
FemiEddy:

Lefulefu, see hips chai! Chai!! She can call me Alfa Sule grin
mehn femi those her hips are hot! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Espada10: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
The funny part is that this girl fit be some aboki 's 3rd wife or even 4th wife

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by habsydiamond(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Most Hausa girls wey I don see na Chinese dem be....dem no dey get body, bress or curves....na straight like t-square dem be...
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by FamousHaybee(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2018
stayingfocused:
Why is she still wearing that Hijab? with this beautiful succulent body? If i catch this one ehn grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmm
Bahdest

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:

mehn femi those her hips are hot! cheesy

Wait oh how u dey take get all this funny obama meme abi na Photoshop? grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah! Na true dem fit arrest me! U know say dem dey secretly dey do olosho too?

Hausa babe's worse pass every other female on earth,I kinda tink so!

Dey can show u any part of their body with free mind especially when dem notice say u nor be muslim like them,coz dem know say u nor go fit go report abt their yeye hiden agenda!grin

Ar nor get em for this ma phone ,na ma old phone an laptop wey dose yeye laogos girl collect for ma hand ne em day!

Lefulefu north good oo! I like north well well!

Nwanaa seriously?..
Are they that wild?
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Nwanaa seriously?..
Are they that wild?

Very well! Try and ask these house boy's what they think about their girls oo! I mean when it come to dirty talk! U will confirm this!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Most Hausa girls wey I don see na Chinese dem be....dem no dey get body, bress or curves....na straight like t-square dem be...
exactly.....hausa babes no dey get yansh and dem no dey get hips.their body go just strong like man own.
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by babacletus: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
despite all the hijab she's wearing to prevent stuff like this, people are still ogling at her and imagining things because they find her sexually appealing, she should wear ten more larger hijabs
She should just be locked in a room like how most muslims treat their wives/possesions

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Very well! Try and ask these house boy's what they think about their girls oo! I mean when it come to dirty talk! U will confirm this!

Lol them.no go talk o.. they dnt loke talking about their woman to other people.. (non muslims)

I have noticed that a lot of times.
They are too greedy and jealouse.. they like eyeing christian woman but when u do same to they women they get angry

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Wait oh how u dey take get all this funny obama meme abi na Photoshop? grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Lolz and u have them in stock grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lol them.no go talk o.. they dnt loke talking about their woman to other people.. (non muslims)

They are too greedy and jealouse.. they like eyeing christian woman but when u do same to they women they get angry
when southern women have big soft behinds with hips and blenze tell me why won't hausa guys drool over them. Who no like better tin cheesy.
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
when southern women have big soft behinds with hips and blenze tell me why won't hausa guys drool over them. Who no like better tin cheesy.

Lol.. u ar3 right but it pains me how are christian gals dnt hav value for themselves anymore..

Na so one gal go marry one custome officer yesterday.. a stunch muslim those wicked ones withlong tribal mark.

And if u see this beutiful gal eeh.. round baby face..round fat nyash.. her boobz still standing.
Dude i was so pained.
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Annibel(f): 1:03am On Jan 10, 2018
stayingfocused:
Why is she still wearing that Hijab? with this beautiful succulent body? If i catch this one ehn grin grin grin

lol....na wa oO
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lol.. u ar3 right but it pains me how are christian gals dnt hav value for themselves anymore..

Na so one gal go marry one custome officer yesterday.. a stunch muslim those wicked ones withlong tribal mark.

And if u see this beutiful gal eeh.. round baby face..round fat nyash.. her boobz still standing.
Dude i was so pained.

u know these Muslim/hausa guys na dem dey on the country money nacheesy.many of them hold correct pepper so dats why most of our gehls from south they run after themcheesy. First thing wen dem marry a southern girl dem go convert her to Islam and in most cases dem go send dem go Mecca to make dem Alhaja. U go see a former Christian babe coming frm mecca now wearing gold teeth. Na the power of money be datcheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
u know these Muslim/hausa guys na dem dey on the country money nacheesy.many of them hold correct pepper so dats why most of our gehls from south they run after themcheesy. First thing wen dem marry a southern girl dem go convert her to Islam and in most cases dem go send dem go Mecca to make dem Alhaja. U go see a former Christian babe coming frm mecca now wearing gold teeth. Na the power of money be datcheesy.

My brother i taya o..
And na d same southern money they are using to carry our "southern" gals...
Seriously i dnt know where the southerners are when they took over power on every sector in Nigeria..

Its sad!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Kingsley10000: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2018
THIS ONE NA DOGGY MATERIAL
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Normal life na!grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Normal life na!grin

Lol
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Chanchit: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2018
stayingfocused:

And your name is stayingfocused?!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lol
How ur side na? I hope say ur babe arrange u wella base on as the weather tek cold!grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

How ur side na?
I hope say ur babe arrange u wella base on as the weather tek cold!grin

Lolz sure na.. but na north i wan come now based on ya story grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lolz sure na.. but na north i wan come now based on ya story grin

My brother North na betta place to liv oo! Honestly forget every other story like bombing's,and dem yeye housa behaviour!

Outside that It a cool place to liv!

I like that place very well!

So cheap to reside,do business,good environments na dem get the best roads in nigeria! Good working system!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

My brother North na betta place to liv oo! Honestly forget every other story like bombing's,and dem yeye housa behaviour!
Outside that It a cool place to liv!
I like that place very well!
So cheap to reside,do business,good environments na dem get the best roads in nigeria! Good working system
!

Yea the tribalism u read offline if not what u see in real life..

I know they have good roads and are hospitable.
But im suprised abt what u said abt the gals o..
I always thought they are strict o
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Yea the tribalism u read offline if not what u see in real life..

I know they have good roads and are hospitable.
But im suprised abt what u said abt the gals o..
I always thought they are strict o

Eh strick ke! See those one's that are married are not seen outside anyhow!

The single ladies in the north I mean the real housa girls,I don't really know if they were born to fucvk or what! 12,13 and above are already fucvking there oo! Not to talk of the grownup girls!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by myfameblog(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2018
Arsenal fans furious with Willian after winger seemed to ‘like’ a Chelsea Instagram post celebrating his former club’s 2-0 win over the Gunners..

Arsenal fans were enraged with former Chelsea winger Willian after he seemed to ‘like a social media post from his former team Chelsea, which reported their 2 – 0 win over his current club.

The 33-year-old Brazilian winger moved from Stamford Bridge to the Emirates a year ago on a three-year deal. However, due to coronavirus, he was benched in this weekend’s encounter against his previous team.

Read More Here: https://livedoings.com/arsenal-fans-furious-with-willian-after-winger-seemed-to-like-a-chelsea-instagram-post-celebrating-his-former-clubs-2-0-win-over-the-gunners/

https://livedoings.com/.
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Eh strick ke! See those one's that are married are not seen outside anyhow!

The single ladies in the north I mean the real housa girls,I don't really know if they were born to fucvk or what! 12,13 and above are already fucvking there oo! Not to talk of the grownup girls!

shocked snt u pm
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

shocked snt u pm
Ok! Nor vex oo! Abeg use the one @ my profile check there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Creative Bank Themed Pre-wedding Pics / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.