Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (64419 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Pesin dey ask u question u nor wan talk now oogringrin gypsey Nwan bu oye enugu oo!

Owelu ukwu salampa oogringrin
Martin hapo maaka biko grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Who ask you?
I wonder o! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

They must also do a court wedding in other to get a legal certificate with which to start processing for him. Traditional/church wedding is almost inconsequential for this purpose.

Please see update on page 1 of this thread

What is the benefit of the traditional marriage ? Any documents obtainable?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
na small small naa! grin you no hear her say she get english boyfriend?

So u dey believe that?grin ok ooo ask her where her English boyfriend base for UK?

Come ooo u still see that smally again?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Martin hapo maaka biko grin grin
Isi mu hapu gi aaka eh? Odimma!grin bia bute ike giawn bia ebaa!grin osisorgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

So u dey believe that?grin ok ooo ask her where her English boyfriend base for UK?

Come ooo u still see that smally again?
i no see her today o! dem say she dey sick, she get cold, cold dey too much dis January. i go try go her house tomorrow evening after work
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

onye ara! grin hapu nwanta kiri a aka! tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Martin e meibi go biko nna werey nwayo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Now I can clearly see the view of the fresh head grin

Fear that head oogringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Simplybami(f): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

When will my English boyfriend propose to me biko embarassed

Why not propose to him since you're ready?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Martin e meibi go biko nna werey nwayo grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahah otuocha ooogringrin lekwa nu mu ayan oogringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrkumareze:

What is the benefit of the traditional marriage ? Any documents obtainable?

Don't know for sure! You have to ask them who passed through the process. But I believe all picture evidences with all the crowd in a traditional wedding may also help to facilitate the process.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Fear that head oogringrin
Why if I may ask......grin grin
is he on a head mission cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
onye ara! grin hapu nwanta kiri a aka! tongue

Isi gini? Bia Nwokemu!grin Nwan na gba olingooo malu kwa amalu kita!grin

Agwana gi okwu Nke mu!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Why if I may ask......grin grin
is he on a head mission cool

Hahahahah dat head pass ma own oo! Wetin e contain! Odikwa egwugrin

oye aragringrin or mu ka ina ju?grin otuocha!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
i no see her today o! dem say she dey sick, she get cold, cold dey too much dis January. i go try go her house tomorrow evening after work

Ehshocked seriously? Na so dy cold con too much! Nna na wa for london oo!grin

Eh eh na real man u be! Nor forget our plan oogrin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahah dat head pass ma own oo! Wetin e contain! Odikwa egwugrin

oye aragringrin or mu ka ina ju?grin otuocha!
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh you nor well Martin I can see you're jealous cause his head game is fire wink

Mpia ki eh undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

Don't know for sure! You have to ask them who passed through the process. But I believe all picture evidences with all the crowd in a traditional wedding may also help to facilitate the process.
I think you don't have an in-depth knowledge about anything. You are just making sweeping generalisations from tit bits of information you have.
What other "process" does he need for validation when he had already signed the papers? What?
Do you know the guy's history? You don't, so I would advice you stop running your mouth spoiling a reputation you know nothing about.
Yes, I understand how desperate aduros in this Germany can be but make baseless conclusions. As you can see he has signed the most important paper, the rest might just be a way of making the woman see his African side instead of throwing a party in Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Ehshocked seriously? Na so dy cold con too much! Nna na wa for london oo!grin

Eh eh na real man u be! Nor forget our plan oogrin
Which plan be that tell me nah embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Which plan be that tell me nah embarassed
Na one babe like that! E get matter wey we dey discusse with her!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh you nor well Martin I can see you're jealous cause his head game is fire wink

Mpia ki eh undecided

Hmmmm achoromu onye ge sucha gi ebia ne belu mu akwa oogrin.

Piawa mu na,obu sorsor onu ka iga ne kwu?grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na one babe like that! E get matter wey we dey discusse with her!
Which matter be that tell me nah embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Eke40seven:

I think you don't have an in-depth knowledge about anything. You are just making sweeping generalisations from tit bits of information you have.
What other "process" does he need for validation when he had already signed the papers? What?
Do you know the guy's history? You don't, so I would advice you stop running your mouth spoiling a reputation you know nothing about.
Yes, I understand how desperate aduros in this Germany can be but make baseless conclusions. As you can see he has signed the most important paper, the rest might just be a way of making the woman see his African side instead of throwing a party in Germany.

You are foolish, ignorant, ill-mannered and watery-mouthed. Du!!! The Europeans know that in Nigeria anything can be forged. They know that the Nigerian aduro seeker can stage a fake marriage and get fake papers even without the lady having a clue. So photo evidence such as you will get in a traditional marriage in a Nigerian setting will help to add credence to the process. This is just the beginning of the process for the guy. The lady has to now file for him to have his status changed to a legal resident. I know another guy from Umuahia who did same (marriage) in Nigeria and the girl returned to Germany to file for him, only to change her mind. The guy is still in Umuahia as we speak. So this guy has started something but he is yet to finish it. I wish him good luck.

By ''process'' in my earlier post you replied to I was alluding to the process of him becoming legal in Germany. Not the process of wedding in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:

Na wa for u oo! This matter na btw me and ma friend! We nor need to share am with woman!grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmmm achoromu onye ge sucha gi ebia ne belu mu akwa oogrin.

Piawa mu na,obu sorsor onu ka iga ne kwu?grin
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh onye ara ki bu grin grin

gi nor owengi ma na me werey ike orgu
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:

Abeg come mek we drink!

Am not eating abacha oo! Me na whiskey!

But ar go eat fish oogrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo! This matter na btw me and ma friend! We nor need to share am with woman!grin
I hear you undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh onye ara ki bu grin grin

gi nor owengi ma na me werey ike orgu

Hahaahahah si eba pu-or!grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Abeg come mek we drink!

Am not eating abacha oo! Me na whiskey!

But ar go eat fish oogrin
Abeg nor make me vomit this night I dislike fish I nor dey eat am at all even the smell I nor like undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
I hear you undecided
Hmmmm! Relax it is well!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Hahaahahah si eba pu-or!grin
Bia kwurumu na azugi wink grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:
This Aduro (asylum seeker) is on his way to obtaining Germany's legal residency status. Kudos to him. Many Nigerians have lived in Germany for donkey years without papers that allow them travel in and out of the country. With this marriage, this guy has earned his removal from aduro status in Germany. The lady will now return to Germany alone to file for him to come to Germany legally as her husband. If she changes her mind at this point the guy is stuck in Nigeria for life grin grin grin grin grin

I once lived in Germany as a LEGAL student and I knew what went on among Yoruba, Igbo and, especially, Edo Aduro seekers in that country. One Yoruba guy, Akanbi, even almost married a mentally unstable German old cargo all for papers. She died before he succeeded. We were laughing at him back then for his bad luck grin grin grin
common shut ur cunt mouth you lizard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.