Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (64415 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Abeg nor make me vomit this night I dislike fish I nor dey eat am at all even the smell I nor like undecided

Oh reallyshocked oya thank God mek I kukuma eat the fish na!

**chewing** yaw yaw yaw **

**drinks whiskey** aarrr waow! Very cold whiskey!grin

Biacan drink small oo,don't comman disturb me at night abeg!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
After knacking and promising all the chisom and ada u come settle for german.
Igbo demon grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Bia kwurumu na azugi wink grin grin

Usogwu adiro! Ma-na iga eyemu ala kan tinye onu mu?gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Baaballiyo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fulaman198:

I think what you are tying to say is where is my modesty/humility? which would be "Noy semteende ma?"

In any case, I apologize, I'm sorry (Waddu munyal).

Yes that's what am trying to say, thanks for the correction.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

You are foolish, ignorant, ill-mannered and watery-mouthed. Du!!! The Europeans know that in Nigeria anything can be forged. They know that the Nigerian aduro seeker can stage a fake marriage and get fake papers even without the lady having a clue. So photo evidence such as you will get in a traditional marriage in a Nigerian setting will help to add credence to the process. This is just the beginning of the process for the guy. The lady has to now file for him to have his status changed to a legal resident. I know another guy from Umuahia who did same (marriage) in Nigeria and the girl returned to Germany to file for him, only to change her mind. The guy is still in Umuahia as we speak. So this guy has started something but he is yet to finish it. I wish him good luck.
You are a dim witted fooool with half baked education. If only your peanut filled neathernthal brain could fathom anything and know what logic is, you would understand that European marriages have registries and if he is already married in Europe as evidenced in the picture, that is all he would have needed and it's more valid than any other thing he could ever present. But would your dandruff infested skull understand this concept? Nope? But you would rather dance around the thread like an mentally deranged Bonobo misinforming people at will.

He doesn't need any more proofs of marriage if he had already done that in Germany because it takes a lot of investigations to even pull one off in the first place.
For your information, it is gathered that the guy in question already has a legal residence and that woman in question, a doctor. Now put your rabid tail between your legs and move on with your sad crises plagued life. Smelly imbecilic skunk!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Oh reallyshocked oya thank God mek I kukuma eat the fish na!

**chewing** yaw yaw yaw **

**drinks whiskey** aarrr waow! Very cold whiskey!grin

Biacan drink small oo,don't comman disturb me at night abeg!
Carry that premature fish comot for my face grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
columbus007:
common shut ur cunt mouth you lizard.

Lol! Are you an aduro? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Mpia gi eh you nor well

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Carry that premature fish comot for my face grin grin

Nne hapu nu mu na aaka kan ta azu mu biko !gringrin okwa isi ichoro ita azu?grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Mpia gi eh you nor well
Ngwa pu-ta na ukwu mu osisor!grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Mpia gi eh you nor well
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Environer: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Eke40seven:

You are a dim witted fooool with half baked education. If only your peanut filled neathernthal brain could fathom anything and know what logic is, you would understand that European marriages have registries and if he is already married in Europe as evidenced in the picture, that is all he would have needed and it's more valid than any other thing he could ever present. But would your dandruff infested skull understand this concept? Nope? But you would rather dance around the thread like an mentally deranged Bonobo misinforming people at will.

He doesn't need any more proofs of marriage if he had already done that in Germany because it takes a lot of investigations to even pull one off in the first place.
For your information, it is gathered that the guy in question already has a legal residence and that woman in question, a doctor. Now put your rabid tail between your legs and move on with your sad crises plagued life. Smelly imbecilic skunk!

Read how many highlighted conjectures in your little silly retort and you would understand how fleetingly idiotic you are. The title says German girlfriend and you are here lying about them being already married. We don't know the full story behind them so stop bleating like a deranged goat
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

baye nime osour grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Nne hapu nu mu na aaka kan ta azu mu biko !gringrin okwa isi ichoro ita azu?grin
ar dar Ma tar azu biko
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

Read how many highlighted conjectures in your little silly retort and you would understand how fleetingly idiotic you are. The title says German girlfriend and you are here lying about them being already married. We don't know the full story behind them so stop bleating like a deranged goat
Open your grasshopper sized brain you intellectual sloth. The headline says "girlfriend" but you even reposted a picture a friend of his posted earlier showing their marriage in a registry in EUROPE. What does that say? Now flap your 'LAWMAesque' self out of sight and do something about your sorry life, your silliness stinks to high heaven!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
ar dar Ma tar azu biko
Anugkwo mu! Ngkwanu na wu Mmanya!grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
baye nime osour grin
Eh eh kita ka ibialu! Ngkwa woputia kan picha!cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
baye nime osour grin
Bia Nne ina eh se photo inorlu nor olu?
Achoromu photo gi mbe ina lu olu!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Bia Nne ina eh se photo inorlu nor olu?
Achoromu photo gi mbe ina lu olu!
Ti ye nke kma ti nke mu
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Ti ye nke kma ti nke mu
Okwa Ngwaru gi ka Nke mu si na di?
Biko!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Okwa Ngwaru gi ka Nke mu si na di?
Biko!
Hi
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Fine dear!
Let me take you out of here queen!
Whatever we chat here please modify oo
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by 1freshdude: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:
This Aduro (asylum seeker) is on his way to obtaining Germany's legal residency status. Kudos to him. Many Nigerians have lived in Germany for donkey years without papers that allow them travel in and out of the country. With this marriage, this guy has earned his removal from aduro status in Germany. The lady will now return to Germany alone to file for him to come to Germany legally as her husband. If she changes her mind at this point the guy is stuck in Nigeria for life grin grin grin grin grin

I once lived in Germany as a LEGAL student and I knew what went on among Yoruba, Igbo and, especially, Edo Aduro seekers in that country. One Yoruba guy, Akanbi, even almost married a mentally unstable German old cargo all for papers. She died before he succeeded. We were laughing at him back then for his bad luck grin grin grin

That's not aduro speck, that guy no chop aduro!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Baaballiyo:

Yes that's what am trying to say, thanks for the correction.

smiley

No problem, sorry for my improper behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Would u still consider any form of communication offline like (emailing or fbk)
You hit the report button on me cool
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You hit the report button on me cool

No I did not!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Lilyomi2: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fulaman198:

Big Black C**k, if you want you can pull my pants down and wait for it to get hard (that's the only time it's big). When it is soft it is small-ish but it can get huge if you are willing to wait cheesy

Never knew u could speak this way
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

No I did not!
Then who did you where the last l person I chat with and it was one of the chat that made them ban me......
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Then who did you where the last l
person I chat with and it was one of the chat that made them ban me......

Hmmm I never did any of such act!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.