Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (110374 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Rickjordan(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
God Damn
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by dumininu01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chai grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
So Unfortunate
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Olosho send picture to daddy......she won trade bush meat for money
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by wtfcoded: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
Sending a nude pics to a guy.
My body is very expensive and exclusive only for the other room in my matrimonial home.
Some girls need to learn how to respect themselves.
You devalue yourself when you do that
Mummy GI zuru GI ofuma.
I ma ife. smiley cool
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
If she likes she can send pussyy videos to her ancestors na her headache be that
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
My body is very expensive and exclusive only for the other room in my matrimonial home.
You can't tell me you haven't done such before.

Exchange of nude pics among couples in distant relationships isn't bad but one must be careful about it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Binchim(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Arsenal was so un4-2nate, that's all I can say...Wenger it's time!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by collinometricx: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
jdluv :
on a normal day an african father will have stormd her place with nice cane......
better cane issa goal
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackfire:
Try that with a yoruba father....

Try that with an igbo mother...

Try that with an hausa father...

I love me my african parents

Blackfyre?
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.

the wise woman has spoken!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by alfredilly: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
Where is the nude picture for f@rck sake
You sha wan see the total nudity. That is the kind of news you rush for. End time pikin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.

donnt mind her o jere !! heard ur body is xclusively for the other room ,,can you just DM me ur nude from the other room,, whatever that is expensive definitely as a price ... but no be me go ask you how much ??
s/o to the priceless jewels ��
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Funky123(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Even if am married i will never send nude to my man probably if he travels or vice versa not to talk of boyfriend.....If its my dad no explanation just pack your load and start coming home....
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by horlakunle25(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dats why is nt good to chat when u are HIGH!!!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
pls ladies stop sending nudes to guys..you will be used and dumped!!

use your brain for once

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by obowunmi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
hilarious
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Her Fowl don lay cook egg
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
When he spanks u so good u rename him daddy why u no go make mistake send am to ur real papa grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by ruffDiamond: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

A family-sized bowl of mixed-flavors ice-cream for you there!

She would have doubted the possibility of even living to show the scars to her yet unborn generations!

African parents, esp Naija ones, would have beaten her like Miley Cyrus wrecking ball jammed her.
pure fallacy ! NOT today African parents.. na dem spoil children pass!...in those days,yes but now forget it.,what we have now are parents NOT mothers and fathers!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
dammy13:
A young college graduate from Inglewood, California named Nyjah Cousar who goes by the handle @dearfashionn on Twitter, took a nude photo of herself in the shower and mistakenly sent it to her father instead of her boyfriend Dasquan.

The young woman laughed about it, although she thought about what her father would do to her.

Carlton her father, decided to personally confront his daughter, but she hid from him when he went to her house. Nyjah secretly filmed the incident and again, decided to post it online

See screenshot below.

http://fabinfos.com/lady-mistakenly-sends-shower-photo-dad-instead-boyfriend-watch-video-photos/

Lol if she was using a BlackBerry messenger she would have retracted the pic, yet people still claim bbm is out dated, actually it's more sophisticated features more secured than whatsapp
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
A girl once sent me nude vid meant for her BF,playing with her tittties and fingering,after all that we've got to fvck.

But we didn't,based on I'm God fearing
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by blueivy8: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
since they are white,it should be nothing
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by afbstrategies: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'm laughing in swahili grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by PreciousBro: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
jdluv:
on a normal day an african father will have stormd her place with nice cane......
is that you at the dp? Aww Cum lemme carry you.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Adebowale89(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
any guy marry or not, boyfriend or fiance that ask for your nude is just a scumbag, such guy see u as just mere sex tools and won't marry u

Even when I still dey flirt, the last thing I won't request from a lady is her nude, as in what imprudent

Na only bolo ladies dey send nudes give guy that haven't engage u
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
You that is not stupid let us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Dammylois(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hian! If I make this kain mistake (of which I no even knw the craze wey go do me reach that level) na die o....Na to disappear from home forever sure pass o grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by rinzylee(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.

Speechless.... You are beautiful and full of sense.. God bless you and your husband. I just can't type what I have in mind.. Ride on sister!!! Raise wonderful daughters
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by YaxxVille(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
u mean devalue like dollar against naira. cheiii
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dammylois:
Hian! If I make this kain mistake (of which I no even knw the craze wey go do me reach that level) na die o....Na to disappear from home forever sure pass o grin

Abigringringrin to go house na to go die naugrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.