Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (110421 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by ally457(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
grin grin grin
it really embracing ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by sinaj(f): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
ally457:
it really embracing
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
embracing?
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by kayb4real: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Jst passing by...
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2018
giving birth to a daughter is a waste, she ends up becoming a prostitute.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Her dad will be like... So her boobi don grow like this
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by birdsview(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Some ladies will never get wise...when you guys break up and if the guy is a stupid person he might start showing the world your unclad photos..doesn't he see you naked?una no the straf? Isn't that enough? Kai
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by kambili999(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2018
nero2face:
Crazy things happens, I can feel her predicament, back then in sch. a girl once sent a nude meant for me to her elder brother, sch life can be crazy, Just Tnk God for marturity...
nude for her elder brother? why in the first place should a lady send nude pictures to her brothers?
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Aslash3(f): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
tongue

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by nero2face: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2018
kambili999:
nude for her elder brother? why in the first place should a lady send nude pictures to her brothers?
read it well, she mistakenly send her nude pics to her elder brother, instead of sending it to me
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by kambili999(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
nero2face:
read it well, she mistakenly send her nude pics to her elder brother, instead of sending it to me
oops. sowi wink
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by HARDLABOR: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
Sending a nude pics to a guy.
My body is very expensive and exclusive only for the other room in my matrimonial home.
Some girls need to learn how to respect themselves.
You devalue yourself when you do that

Pretentious hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Edonojie007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ishilove:
And you had to announce it on Twitter. Shameless children from a rotten generation
I Tell You
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by jdluv(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
PreciousBro:

is that you at the dp? Aww Cum lemme carry you.
lolz....its My baby
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by zynzyn(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
pennywys:
Her stinking smelling pussy

That she sent to her dad

Ok, dad ur wayward daughter is gradually become an Ashawooooooo

Sorry all ur money you have spent on her can never be refunded

[/b]It a pity you can't called this one a daughter.

[b]Take heart
I sympathise with u on this great loss

Daddy should spare himself heartache and be thankful he now knows his 'little girl' is not what he might've wanted 2 believe!!

Most of them aren't, DADDIES!! cool
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Wantedola(m): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Na sinful act...
The movie title be " learning the hard way pt 1.
We never know who go act her role for pt2.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Makavelli25: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Make i still talk ma mind
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Okoroawusa: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have just one question

Where is the nude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.