Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (110377 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by emperorzillion: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
Sending a nude pics to a guy.
My body is very expensive and exclusive only for the other room in my matrimonial home.
Some girls need to learn how to respect themselves.
You devalue yourself when you do that
coolcool

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wen devil set you up
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Codyt(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
My body is very expensive and exclusive only for the other room in my matrimonial home.
Farabale jare
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Preshy561(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
The picture know full
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Dammylois(f): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Abigringringrin to go house na to go die naugrin
I feel land for mountain for deliverance o grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by sarrki(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

hmmm

wink

Yes nah

The kids online don go sleep
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Dammylois:
I feel land for mountain for deliverance o grin

Normal life na! Abi u nor know the story?grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by sarrki(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2018
emperorzillion:
There is nothing like the other room , Bedroom na bedroom afterall na the same d**k u wan go su*k

Please learn how to identify married ladies from unmarried

Also be decorum
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Preshy561(f): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

wink
Yes nah
The kids online don go sleep
lol...go and sleep..
you ain't meant to see such

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by sarrki(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

lol...go and sleep..

Me self like better thing oooo
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
lol...go and sleep..
This ya eye ar go chuk amgringrin for ya mind na u dey observe ma ministry ba!grin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Well it happened in Yankee so the dad might just laugh over it.i dey try to imagine if na naija dad na how d matter for be now cheesy.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2018
justscorchone:
A girl once sent me nude vid meant for her BF,playing with her tittties and fingering,after all that we've got to fvck.

But we didn't,based on I'm God fearing
God fearing cheesy

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Preshy561(f): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

This ya eye ar go chuk amgringrin for ya mind na u dey observe ma ministry ba!grin
lolz..

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
lolz..
Surfree dey look oo,mek u nor go see the one wey pass u!
Mek I nor hear kpekem for ya mouth oo! Anything u see close the mouth!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
God fearing cheesy

So u never sleep! All these night observer's ehgrin
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

So u never sleep! All these night observer's ehgrin
i dey about to sleep jor cheesy
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey about to sleep jor cheesy

Eh eh,abeg go sleep ee!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Alphazulu1: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Callmeboss(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm.... And the thing goes trrrrta papapapa.... Kiank.... And a bumbumbumbum...
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by IamProdigy: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.

ur head has good oil....nne
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by idrisreal007: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2018
This is so embarrassing what do u stand to gain by sending nude pics to guy? she did not even consider if the guy should post it online. The fool still kon they talk am for social media.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Uyeye(m): 3:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Apostle must hear about this,!
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Geofavor(m): 4:06am On Jan 10, 2018
grin

What's with girls and sending nudes? what will I do with your nudes, wqnk over it? Smh. Only sex starved niggas demand for that nonsense. And the ladies who do it are insecure. It's a shame really, and I feel pity for them, because 90% of the time it goes wrong. It's as if their thinking faculty goes on strike whenever they're sending it. This post reminded me of my course mate that mistakenly sent her nudes to the class' group chat. The poor thing didn't appear in school for the rest of the semester until exams began.

Ladies, be careful. Any guy that can't wait to 'see you in person' isn't even worth your data...
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by SirLakes: 5:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Lying to trend in 2018

Okay.....keep trending

Liar'Yi Mohammed's family
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by highchief1: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.
shut up or I expose u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Ralphdan(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.

Camman keep quiet
Na gals sabi form shiiit.Na ur type go even snap inside the pvusy send am with #pinkpussy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2018
one thing I hate in my life is how people display nude just anyhow. why would you even exchange Bleep pictures with your man or woman?
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Blackfyre?

That moniker aint mine...

I went off NL for a month+ cameback seeing that moniker.

I am blackfire
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2018
A MANS WAY IS IN THE HAND OF GOD, HOW CAN HE UNDERSTAND HIS OWN MOVES? THAT'S WHAT THEY DO TO WEAR GUCCI AND VERSACE.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by DeRay98(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Very stupid of her.

God bless you.
Where are the feminists who says its men objectifying or sexualizing women.
You see how some girls thrashed themselves and they expect men to respect such? Even the boy she's sent it to would soon dump her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.