Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Your Ideal Woman (for the men) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ideal Woman (for the men) (18456 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by mathways(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2006
I don't fantasize.I keep my game real all the time.I don't want an ideal woman.I have a real woman(or should I say girl).My real girl is very tall(6ft) with a very salacious voice and really intelligent.Of course,no matter what she's got to be trendy in a sexy way so I can publicly parade with her as I'm currently doing.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by katherinae(f): 4:45am On Oct 06, 2006
demmy u are a smart man, for thinking that way.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by kheme(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2006
hot, not so tall, pure black long, straight hair, light skinned, slim small eyes, small cute nose, nice butt & boobs, no too much, not fat, no skinny, nice legs (no spots), good chick, beauty mark (naturak one oh!), good dentition (small teeth), nice lips, blue eyes, sexy voice and a good body smell (not deodorant or body spray or perfume).

good sense of humor, intelligent, smart and a bit of challenge for me (justa bit oh!), HONEST, good character, open minded, a bit shy (so she'd smile a lot), romantice, creative and innovative.

em,,, we all know that the IDEAL one doesn't really exist in reality! but like they say, LOVE IS NOT FINDING THE PERFECT ONE, BUT FINDING THE IMPERFECT ONE PERFECT!
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by macalurs(m): 3:24am On Oct 09, 2006
Everyone's said it. I wanted a girl that'd pop my eyes out'a my brain on the first day. Yeah I'm blind now.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by candylips(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2006
dude thats veru grosee shocked
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by nosa101(f): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2006
She should be old, rich and doesn't want to get married
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by candylips(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2006
xx
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Efani(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2007
cute, understanding and feminine
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Nannu(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2007
Hmm and so many guys seem to want a lady with brains. But my experience is that once guys meet a lady with brain, they either run away, find that girl to be "disrespective" or can't handle her,
So what's good to have beauty and brains when so many men can't handle clever girls,
You want an intelligent girl, but no man wants a girl who is more intelligent than her,
Or prove me wrong wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Ranoscky(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Which ever God gives me, jare!
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
For MOST men, a woman that will allow a man to use her as punching bag.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by namfav(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
a very good cook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / "hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned" / Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.