Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Your Ideal Woman (for the men) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ideal Woman (for the men) (18460 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by hotangel2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2005
am the simple type . i don't pray for much too much buti want my soulmate . beutiful or not it don't matter somone i'd be happy if she gives me a kid. you know what i mean . nice lovly looking kids. Wink

Wake up henry. If you say you don't care if your wife is ugly an you marry her,, wanting nice lovely looking kids, you must be dreaming. how will kids be nice looking kids when mama is ugly? shocked

Some people make me laugh.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Greatpeter(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2005
It does not matter whether mama or papa is ugly does not make their kids ugly.

Even no one is ugly if there is money to decorate him or her.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by hotangel2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2005
You said decorate.. The child still won't have the beauty.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by kazey(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2005
An example of what money can do, is to compare how 50cents looks before and currently. So i guess Great Peter has a point.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by hotangel2(f): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2005
ahh kazey. of al people, 50 cents?? lolll okay u made your point.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Greatpeter(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2005
I am living witness of what mentioned above.

there is this family they considered "Atutupoyoyo" and have beautiful and handsome children. I mean it.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by kazey(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2005
Well they need to check their maids and their security guards out. grin
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by matrix(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2005
i just thought my ideal woman would send me a message( she got to B, beauty and brains)
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by tamia(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2005
matrix:

i just thought my ideal woman would send me a message( she got to B, beauty and brains)
hey matrix wat a coincidence cuz i'm sendin" u a message aiight just kiddin"
well guys the sky's your limit
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by vexxy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2005
What if you find a woman with all that you seek but she's handicapped? Or she's infertile? What then?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by yummy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2006
my ideal woman, Intelligent, loving, caring, brings good idea, beautiful, good shape, cooks good meal, very romantic and  she needs to be patient and very nice to most people. she must be focus and be able to understand me to the extent of taking the right step when am away.

am asking for too much tho but who doesn't want his heart desires to come true? wink
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by chrisd(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2006
When I was in Jr. High, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts.

In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl.

In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability.

I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything. So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was without direction. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.

After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now all I want is a girl with big breasts!!
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by IAH(f): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2006
And the cycle starts again! grin
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by chrisd(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2006
You see now how difficult it is for us poor men undecided
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by deb(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2006
beautiful and respectful irrespective of her status. very important.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Rhodalyn(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2006
yeah! kiss kiss
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by kimba(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2006
My ideal woman, she must be virtuous, a happy person, and someone who likes to get lost(travel).
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by hoodboi(m): 4:33am On May 24, 2006
my ideal woman wud be one wu loves me nd likes what i like
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by larycole: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2006
hi room today how is today i hope is fine there love you all smiley cheesy sad embarassed[flash=200,200][/flash]

Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by deb(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2006
When I was in Jr. High, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts.

In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl.

In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability.

I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything. So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was without direction. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.

After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now all I want is a girl with big breasts!!

nice poem! cheesy
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by momoney1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2006
already have one grin. she's got much brain
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by candylips(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Topic

She must have a big boobs and must be an expert in giving blowjobs wink
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by momoney1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2006
, and creative and have all the sexy things and also loves me dearly. she calls me her total man and i think i do same 2 wink smiley
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by momoney1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2006
She must have a big boobs and must be an expert in giving blowjobs

don't you think you'll get tired of that in a short period of time?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by somegirl(f): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2006
Kaytee, how would you describe YOUR "ideal girl"?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by onikunkewu(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2006
To my little understanding, the issue of ideal woman depends on our individual desires,what is good for me may be otherwise at your own end.so go for the woman you believ is best for you.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by earthrealm(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@candylips, 4get this issue of big boobs, its only good in a g/f,
in a wife, i tll u , u wudnt like it

imagine a saggy big boobs at 40?, trust me it aint appetizing!
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Hugoboi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2006
Sumone like[b] Taral Hicks[/b] {Dmx's girl in "Belly"}

6 foot black chick wit sum crazy tits!! grin
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Hugoboi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2006
Here she is

Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by gwatala(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2006
My ideal woman is not yet born lipsrsealed
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by somegirl(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2006
And how will she be like once she is born? Besides being at least a quarter of a century younger than you ---  happy birthday by the way (again)!
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by segun111(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2006
My idea woman is someone who respect herself, a christian who believes in the fundamental principle of God, she doesn't have to be perfect just be herself because together we can conquer anything. Someone who smiles even when there is no sunshine, a lover, a mother, a partner and above all a friend that will be there when the boat is sinking,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.