Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. (5239 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Rape Allegations (part 2) : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Recently, Busola Dakolo came out in public to accuse the general overseer of COZA, Pastor Fatoyinbo, of sexually abusing her many years ago. As expected, I was treated to an exhibition of prudent and, for the most part, pathetic decision making abilities of many Nigerians. If you took a neutral stance on this issue and demanded that sound evidence must surface before Pastor Fatoyinbo is declared guilty and convicted of rape then you are prudent and wise. If you took either side despite lack of evidence, then you are foolish and your foolishness is very dangerous.

When a rape allegation is made, the proper approach should be to remain neutral until sound evidence surfaces to either validate or invalidate the claim of the accuser. Being neutral doesn't mean that you doubt the accuser, it simply means that you are not going to assume a thing or play "I believe you" for either the accused or accuser instead you shall follow where the evidence leads. Whether you like it or not, the accused is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Coming out on social media and winning the support of the majority doesn't prove a damn thing. As long as there is no evidence, the accused must be presumed innocent until proven guilty even if the whole world believes the accuser. To create a mob system where evidence is ignored and emotions are supreme is detrimental to both men and the real rape victims, most especially men. In such system, it is made clear that the reputation and life of any man can(with the help of the naive and foolish majority) be destroyed if a woman can accuse such man of rape and reels out a touching, emotional and Oscar worthy display.

The result of this is that once a woman harbors any enmity towards any man and wants to deal with him, she accuses him of rape and his life is ruined at the drop of a hat. Also, if a woman can't overcome you in any dealing or have her way with you, she can accuse you of rape and deal with you. If a woman wants to extort money from you, a rape accusation is the means to that end. Whether you like it or not, this opportunity will be exploited by women themselves and history has shown this to be case. We men really have to be careful with the way we lose our heads for pretty vag1nas and with the rashness we employ when we try to please these women. Under such system, men are not safe and men will pay dearly for their simping and servitude towards pu5sy.

Men must take a firm neutral stand on this issue, espouse due process and stifle the effort of any individual or group that tries to demand that we believe women blindly and convinct, without evidence, those accused of rape. It's for the good and safety of men. Is it until you are rotting in jail after many years that you will realise that reasoning and evidence are superior to emotions? Is it then that it would dawn on you that anyone, even your friends, relatives or blood, can be a malicious liar? Is it until you lose your job because your boss believed a woman who falsely accused you that you will realise all men have to place reasoning and evidence above emotions and drama? Is it until your loved one becomes a victim of jungle justice after being falsely accused that you will realise all men have to place reasoning and evidence above emotions?

Under such system, false rape allegations becomes a banality(thanks to the human affinity for opportunism and our excellent deceptive capacities) and no one takes it seriously anymore and this affects the real victims. I would be naive to expect women to reason this and take the needed moral and rational stance but hey, "why stand up for my fellow women who are suffering when I can falsely accuse Neymar and get $350,000 from him?" the cruel and opportunistic woman ponders. Women are their own enemies.

Another thing that is tenaciously utilised by these women are the excuses they give to account for why they didn't bring their claims to the police or court of law when the abuse occurred but had to come out many years after the event. These excuses are the usual "I was dealing with the pain, it takes time to deal with the pain," "Rape is rape and I can speak anytime," etc. As ludicrous and silly as these may sound, I don't want to arrogantly dismiss anyone's experience but there is a problem. If you had concentual sex with a girl eight years ago before you became a celebrity or a very wealthy person, she can falsely accuse you eight years after the event and use such excuses. A girl could just wake up one morning and accuse you of raping her thirty six years ago while effectively using these silly sounding excuses.

Who shall we believe and what shall we do? Well, you don't need to believe, take a neutral stance and demand evidence and due process. Whether you like it or not girls falsely accuse men of rape for even petty reasons eg. You didn't give her money, you didn't let her unduly stay in front of you in the ATM queue, you didn't accept her greenlight etc. It might sound weird but it's true. grin

... to be continued

Edit: This has been continued on a new thread. wink smiley

Ubunja, johnydon22, CAPSLOCKED, JOHNNYSPUTE, CosmicPhoenix, MJBOLT, Regiomontanus, budaatum, trollkiller, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, HardMirror, XxSabrinaxX, Michellekabod2 aka Michellekabod, LordReed etc.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Karleb(m): 2:37am On Jun 30, 2019
My own problem is why do most women always claim to traumatized after rape and most men always act unbothered?

Before you say they are fragile or they hate sex, these same women find it easy to go into prostitution for peanuts, some even have se.x to pass courses they could easy pass by reading.

By the way, I am in no way supporting the COZA pastor (or his accuser).

Lastly, I strongly believe if she needs justice courts are always there for her. The only thing she can gain on SM is pity and loads of loads of pity.

10 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 30, 2019
many years ago. A fvck was given to fat Oyibo, he nutted inside and krest-ed it.

Fast forward to today, Buhari is in Aso rock smiling and happy before this news starts fading, BBN ti takeover
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Recently, Busola Dakolo came out in public to accuse the general overseer of COZA, Pastor Fatoyinbo, of sexually abusing her many years ago. As expected, I was treated to an exhibition of prudent and, for the most part, pathetic decision making abilities of many Nigerians. If you took a neutral stance on this issue and demanded that sound evidence must surface before Pastor Fatoyinbo is declared guilty and convicted of rape then you are prudent and wise. If you took either side despite lack of evidence, then you are foolish and your foolishness is very dangerous.

When a rape allegation is made, the proper approach should be to remain neutral until sound evidence surfaces to either validate or invalidate the claim of the accuser. Being neutral doesn't mean that you doubt the accuser, it simply means that you are not going to assume a thing or play "I believe you" for either the accused or accuser instead you shall follow where the evidence leads. Whether you like it or not, the accused is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Coming out on social media and winning the support of the majority doesn't prove a damn thing. As long as there is no evidence, the accused must be presumed innocent until proven guilty even if the whole world believes the accuser. To create a mob system where evidence is ignored and emotions are supreme is detrimental to both men and the real rape victims, most especially men. In such system, it is made clear that the reputation and life of any man can(with the help of the naive and foolish majority) be destroyed if a woman can accuse such man of rape and reels out a touching, emotional and Oscar worthy display.

The result of this is that once a woman harbors any enmity towards any man and wants to deal with him, she accuses him of rape and his life is ruined at the drop of a hat. Also, if a woman can't overcome you in any dealing or have her way with you, she can accuse you of rape and deal with you. If a woman wants to extort money from you, a rape accusation is the means to that end. Whether you like it or not, this opportunity will be exploited by women themselves and history has shown this to be case. We men really have to be careful with the way we lose our heads for pretty vag1nas and with the rashness we employ when we try to please these women. Under such system, men are not safe and men will pay dearly for their simping and servitude towards pu5sy.

Men must take a firm neutral stand on this issue, espouse due process and stifle the effort of any individual or group that tries to demand that we believe women blindly and convinct, without evidence, those accused of rape. It's for the good and safety of men. Is it until you are rotting in jail after many years that you will realise that reasoning and evidence are superior to emotions? Is it then that it would dawn on you that anyone, even your friends, relatives or blood, can be a malicious liar? Is it until you lose your job because your boss believed a woman who falsely accused you that you will realise all men have to place reasoning and evidence above emotions and drama? Is it until your loved one becomes a victim of jungle justice after being falsely accused that you will realise all men have to place reasoning and evidence above emotions?

Under such system, false rape allegations becomes a banality(thanks to the human affinity for opportunism and our excellent deceptive capacities) and no one takes it seriously anymore and this affects the real victims. I would be naive to expect women to reason this and take the needed moral and rational but hey, "why stand up for my fellow women who are suffering when I can falsely accuse Neymar and get $350,000 from him?" the cruel and opportunistic woman ponders. Women are their own enemies.

Another thing that is tenaciously utilised by these women are the excuses they give to account for why they didn't bring their claims to the police or court of law when the abuse occurred but had to come out many years after the event. These excuses are the usual "I was dealing with the pain, it takes time to deal with the pain," "Rape is rape and I can speak anytime," etc. As ludicrous and silly as these may sound, I don't want to arrogantly dismiss anyone's experience but there is a problem. If you had concentual sex with a girl eight years ago before you became a celebrity or a very wealthy person, she can falsely accuse you eight years after the event and use such excuses. A girl could just wake up one morning and accuse you of raping her thirty six years ago while effectively using these silly sounding excuses.

Who shall we believe and what shall we do? Well, you don't need to believe, take a neutral stance and demand evidence and due process. Whether you like it or not girls falsely accuse men of rape for even petty reasons eg. You didn't give her money, you didn't let her unduly stay in front of you in the ATM, you didn't accept her greenlight etc. It might sound weird but it's true. grin

... to be continued

Ubunja, johnydon22, CAPSLOCKED, JOHNNYSPUTE, CosmicPhoenix, MJBOLT, Regiomontanus, budaatum, trollkiller, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, HardMirror, XxSabrinaxX, Michellekabod2 aka Michellekabod, LordReed etc.
most men are emotional when it comes to pussy and women because they came from pussy and from women

They forget that what happens to Mark tomorrow is happening to them. Because we all have women harboring grudges against us.

Cuba Gooding Jnr just got accused of sexual harassment and HE WAS EVEN WITH HIS WIFE WHEN IT HAPPENED.

Shît is getting crazy!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Karleb:
My own problem is why do most women always claim to traumatized after rape and most men always act unbothered?

Before you say they are fragile or they hate sex, these same women find it easy to go into prostitution for peanuts, some even have se.x to pass courses they could easy pass by reading.

Lastly, I strongly believe if she needs justice courts are always there for her. The only thing she can gain on SM is pity and loads of loads of pity.
that's what I told another female on a thread taken down yesterday. Women live for sympathy and attention.

13 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Originalsly: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Karleb:

Lastly, I strongly believe if she needs justice courts are always there for her. The only thing she can gain on SM is pity and loads of loads of pity

Bro... I follow your reasoning....all sound reasonable. I can bet my life... you have never sat down and have a rape victim talk to you about her being raped. I have.... to a few. One thing is common with them.... doesn't matter how longggg ago they were raped..... you will believe it happened yesterday....it is not at all easy for them to talk about it.... that you will know even if you are not paying attention. So when you hear rape victims are traumatized for life.... you wouldn't understand unless you speak with them. Worse than that... is a child abuse victim... speak with just one.... and you will understand why they are by far....the most hated in prisons.... and suffer the most. Rape is no joke.... and not something easy for women to talk about. This woman has spoken out... and want to have her day in court. I can bet my life... he would rather commit suicide than be in court to defend himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2019
The truth is that 90% of men are extremely dumb once it's a matter concerning women and women are so used to men supporting them blindly that any man who doesn't support them blindly is automatically tagged a misogynist.
If you are a man and a woman has ever called you a misogynist just know that you are a real man and not a simp. Your ancestors will be proud of you

QueenSekxy:

Well, I didn't read all those pile of shìts up there.
Just know that I'm watching you all.

Any Nonsense, this thread will be closed.

You don't go about supporting rape which is against our rules on nairaland.
who is this idiot?
Stop sucking your own breast you are a nobody
Who did you see supporting rape here?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
Most men are emotional when it comes to pussy and women because they came from pussy and from women
As in. Once pussy is involved, they become devoid of reasoning. I am usually disgusted when I see men saying rubbish like "I believe her," "the accused should step down or be shunned until his name is cleared"(can you imagine the selfishness and disunity amongst men?) etc. Men don't know their real enemies when pussy is involved.

They forget that what happens to Mark tomorrow is happening to them. Because we all have women harboring grudges against us.
Exactly! Many men are usually selfish, irrational and emotional when it comes to sympathising with women on this issue. They would, without evidence, even deride the accused(their fellow) and espouse the idea of "believe women" just to make the accuser feel happy and comforted.

They seem to forget that they could be accused tomorrow by any lady and they are oblivious of the fact that, with their foolishness and weakness, they are, together with women, creating a system where any man's life and reputation can be destroyed by an accusation. How these men fail to spot such immense danger baffles me. Even more baffling is that it never occurs to them that they could be accused tomorrow and they never put themselves in the shoes of the accused.

This same arrogance and selfishness are the same reasons why many of them in the western world are still getting married. They believe the ones who were raped in divorce courts are from another planet and their case would be different because their wives would be different and, you know, a NAWALT. Such arrogance, stiff-neckedness and selfishness only clears from their minds when they find themselves in the situation of the men who were raped in divorce courts.

Cuba Gooding Jnr just got accused of sexual harassment and HE WAS EVEN WITH HIS WIFE WHEN IT HAPPENED.

Shît is getting crazy!!!!!!
Very soon, MGTOW would be censored and become illegal. In fact, its already happening on YouTube. I blame the men who bent and simped for these women. These nonsense can't happen if all men stood in solidarity and fought for their interests.

9 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
As in. Once pussy is involved, they become devoid of reasoning. I am usually disgusted when I see men saying rubbish like "I believe her," "the accused should step down or be shunned until his name is cleared"(can you imagine the selfishness and disunity amongst men?) etc. Men don't know their real enemies when pussy is involved.

Exactly! Many men are usually selfish, irrational and emotional when it comes to sympathising with women on this issue. They would, without evidence, even deride the accused(their fellow) and espouse the idea of "believe women" just to make the accuser feel happy and comforted.

They seem to forget that they could be accused tomorrow by any lady and they are oblivious of the fact that, with their foolishness and weakness, they are, together with women, creating a system where any man's life and reputation can be destroyed by an accusation. How these men fail to spot such immense danger baffles me. Even more baffling is that it never occurs to them that they could be accused tomorrow and they never put themselves in the shoes of the accused.

This same arrogance and selfishness are the same reasons why many of them in the western world are still getting married. They believe the ones who were raped in divorce courts are from another planet and their case would be different because their wives would be different and, you know, a NAWALT. Such arrogance, stiff-neckedness and selfishness only clears from their minds when they find themselves in the situation of the men who were raped in divorce courts.

Very soon, MGTOW would be censored and become illegal. In fact, its already happening on YouTube. I blame the men who bent and simped for these women. These nonsense can't happen if all men stood in solidarity and fought for their interests.
most men believe it won't happen to them because they know they're not rapists.

but they don't know that the meaning of rape has changed.

rape is now a DECISION. not forced sex.

a girl you mistreat or make a false promise to, can cry rape tomorrow.

many men are yet to grasp this fundamental shift in our world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Bro... I follow your reasoning....all sound reasonable. I can bet my life... you have never sat down and have a rape victim talk to you about her being raped. I have.... to a few. One thing is common with them.... doesn't matter how longggg ago they were raped..... you will believe it happened yesterday....it is not at all easy for them to talk about it.... that you will know even if you are not paying attention. So when you hear rape victims are traumatized for life.... you wouldn't understand unless you speak with them. Worse than that... is a child abuse victim... speak with just one.... and you will understand why they are by far....the most hated in prisons.... and suffer the most. Rape is no joke.... and not something easy for women to talk about. This woman has spoken out... and want to have her day in court. I can bet my life... he would rather commit suicide than be in court to defend himself.
I was raped as a little kid by older females. it's in the past. I let it go. time heals

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Originalsly: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:

I was raped as a little kid by older females. it's in the past. I let it go. time heals

Female raped by female?...not at all traumatic compared to being raped by guys. No doubt.... that will heal in time like a wound. A boy raped by females.... that will heal so fast... and later become a cherished memory and wish for a repeat as he gets older.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Female raped by female?...not at all traumatic compared to being raped by guys. No doubt.... that will heal in time like a wound. A boy raped by females.... that will heal so fast... and later become a cherished memory and wish for a repeat as he gets older.
I won't even waste time reasoning with this. can't stoop this low.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
that's what I told another female on a thread taken down yesterday. Women live for sympathy and attention.
I'm watching you all.

Any Nonsense, I will be ready to call the mods to.close this thread.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Originalsly: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
most men believe it won't happen to them because they know they're not rapists.

but they don't know that the meaning of rape has changed.

rape is now a DECISION. not forced sex.

a girl you mistreat or make a false promise to, can cry rape tomorrow.

many men are yet to grasp this fundamental shift in our world.

No doubt.... many women do falsely accuse men of rape as a form of blackmail... mainly for monetary gain or to get back at them.... and of late... as part of a racist agenda. But each accusation we should look with a fresh pair of eyes... separately. If this pastor is accused of rape... as a paztor... as a leader... he should be jumping out to clear the air.... if he knows it is not true... he should be taking her to court for slander and defamation of character... not threatening to take her to court. Men should stand up for men... no doubt... but isn't there a line?
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I'm watching you all.

you don't get it do you?

you'll just push the conversations to where YOU won't see them. WhatsApp groups etc.

why do you think the political parties first banned end up ruling the country? you think people are quiet but discussions are now happening in the shadows. and what's in the shadows is dangerous because that's where moderates meet with extremists. all the time you think all is quiet and peaceful in the world.

say I'm lying. I dare you

even mynd44 himself if he's a man his day is coming. women are out for blood. it's only a matter of time. lol.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I'm watching you all.

Yeah. Censorship : the last resort of the squeamish minded when they can't reason anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
you don't get it do you?

you'll just push the conversations to where YOU won't see them. WhatsApp groups etc.

why do you think the political parties first banned end up ruling the country? you think people are quiet but discussions are now happening in the shadows. and what's in the shadows is dangerous because that's where moderates meet with extremists. all the time you think all is quiet and peaceful in the world.

even mynd44 himself if he's a man his day is coming. women are out for blood. it's only a matter of time. lol.

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

No doubt.... many women do falsely accuse men of rape as a form of blackmail... mainly for monetary gain or to get back at them.... and of late... as part of a racist agenda. But each accusation we should look with a fresh pair of eyes... separately. If this pastor is accused of rape... as a paztor... as a leader... he should be jumping out to clear the air.... if he knows it is not true... he should be taking her to court for slander and defamation of character... not threatening to take her to court. Men should stand up for men... no doubt... but isn't there a line?
but it all begins with victims doing the right thing: Take your case to the Police Station not Social Media. that's the only way justice can be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Yeah. Censorship : the last resort of the squeamish minded when they can't reason anymore.
Lol. Thought you've left nairaland finally this boy? What brought back your coconut head here? This place was a bit sane when you stopped posting those your craps, you know.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

doesn't matter. report it.

one day even the male mods themselves will face music

ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

it's a slogan that's gaining momentum.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
doesn't matter. report it.

one day even the male mods themselves will face music

ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

it's a slogan that's gaining momentum.
Na your business ubuntu.
I've painstakingly warned you.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Na your business ubuntu.
I've painstakingly warned you.

don't make me laugh. report little girl.

the conversation won't stop because it didn't begin on this thread. we been discussing such things for ages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
don't make me laugh. report little girl.

the conversation won't stop because it didn't begin on this thread. we been discussing such things for ages.
Good you now recognise power of sanity.
You are a good student ubuntu wink

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
you don't get it do you?

Funny enough, men foolishly think that some women still have their interest at heart. Every man is in danger and with the proliferation of feminism and liberal madness by the courts and social media, it won't be long before they start coming for all men — both the alpha men and manginas.

Hasn't it occurred to you that the so called conservative women who claim to hate third wave feminism and love their men and equality have never been recorded protesting and actively campaigning against the biased divorce laws and child support laws? Have you ever seen them actively protest against women receiving low jail time compared to men? Is this a mistake? Of course not. Women are united when it comes to exploiting men and using us a foot mats and tools to getting resources and free passes but men are divided — some are simping while, some are red pilled. Any group divided against itself cannot stand.

All women are third wave feminists and there are two types : those that are spoken and those that are silent and pretending. Conservative women claim to hate feminism but they like and embrace the benefits of feminism in divorce courts. Third wave feminism (the masculinity envying and free pass seeking feminism that hate responsibility but want privileges), is simply the female nature unrestrained.

If men can't stand for themselves, they are finished.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Karleb:

The only thing she wants to gain is destroy the man. She's now successful.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. Thought you've left nairaland finally this boy? What brought back your coconut head here? This place was a bit sane when you stopped posting those your craps, you know.

Shaming language are outdated. C'mon, I know you can try better than that. Now impress me, come up with something better.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Shaming language are outdated. C'mon, I know you can try better than that. Now impress me, come up with something better.
Answer me first.
Thought you've deactivated and left nairaland for good according to You?

Oh I forgot, only on nairaland you get the attention you are being deprived off in real life. grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Good you now recognise power of sanity. You are a good student ubuntu wink
it's Ubunja.
Ubuntu means Being Humane. being good.
Ubunja means Doglike behavior.
I'm a dog.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Not sure this woman wants to go to court. I think ending his career is what's she's after.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
it's Ubunja.

Ubuntu means Being Humane. being good.

Ubunja means Doglike behavior.

I'm a dog.
Ubuntu means an ash in my side, so, that's why I like giving you that name.

An ash grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Answer me first.
Thought you've deactivated and left nairaland for good according to You?

Oh I forgot, only on nairaland you get the attention you are being deprived off in real life. grin
Wow, I would give you a C+ for that. I know you can do better. Try harder, I am waiting. grin cheesy
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Originalsly: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:

but it all begins with victims doing the right thing: Take your case to the Police Station not Social Media. that's the only way justice can be delivered.

You should consider the society in which they're in. Some justice can only be had with the help of SM. You have to think three times before daring to go report certain matters... four times if you're a nobody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Kissing A Lady With Lipstick.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.