Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed (11098 Views)

I Finally Let Her Go. Now I Am Free / My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Oh ok! Sleep well!

Goodnite.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

So now you talk about yourself in the 3rd person, WOW.
LOL actually i been doing that for years.but i sometimes forget to. its sexy isnt it.even you gotta admit.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by swiz123(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

dude if only books that only make sense to you were the only ones published life would be boring.
and your sense is not my sense.just like Charles Dawrin's sense is not a christian's sense.dont fear sense that go against yours.its called free speech.
and you worship women while women worship me.you strive to find a way to please women while i strive to find women who will worship me. you wont understand my sense.

I find it insulting that you mentioned that I worship women. I just feel like pleasure during sex should be felt by both parties. I just believe in equity simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

I find it insulting that you mentioned that I worship women. I just feel like pleasure during sex should be felt by both parties. I just believe in equity simple.
just see how quick you are to get emotional.
equity doesnt exist in my world.its my way or the highway.i only care for ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

I know that you asked the guys for their opinion but if you don't mind I would like to give you my opinion as a woman . Let me know if you are Ok with it

pls I'm all ears
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Virus777:
What else do you expect to hear again? Since you said you don't enjoy sex with her, then move on to another lady.

I suspect you don't really know how to make love to a woman, that's why she's not really feeling you. Try giving her head next time and see if she enjoys it more.

it's because of my love making that's makes lady runs after me, trust me I'm very good in love making
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
talk2emma:
endtime pix cheesy
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by EOOJ(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

I'm talking about sexually. undecided
ubunja:

LOL actually i been doing that for years.but i sometimes forget to. its sexy isnt it.even you gotta admit.

Walahi both of you are high grin grin grin
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
op u two are not sexually compactable..srry oo.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Crossbow:
OP... I understand that feeling.. A girl is lying naked and talking too much.. She is just taking it like it's an obligation. She barely move or turn and her face is like compressed moi moi while u are shagging.

She isn't good in bed bro, maybe that's why she denied u all this while. But u could teach her and even learn from her what gives her pleasures.

trust me bro I've tried for 11months to make her change her mindset but I don't understand what she really want
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2018
phemmyfour:
Giving her a head won't give you satisfaction, you ll only be pleasing her. A man's sexual satisfaction is in penetration. Since your dick is not inspire by her body, leave her and let her go. You guys are sexually incompatible

yeah u may be right but she will bring it on first and wen I start, she start her nagging and if I refuse to give to her demands because of her complaints during sex, she just change and start lamenting
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2018
boss1310:
she doesn't have time for two other guys in her life?don't be so sure cos the pain she is feeling might be the pressure of satisfying three JB's

good point though but trust me she doesn't have their time, infact one of them guys confronted me
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Some men are wicked... pls don't break her heart; and don't be like those wicked men.. talk to her and give her high drugs/drinks.

Ha! high drugs, what's that for
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by prinsam30: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
op u two are not sexually compactable..srry oo.

is it possible that way
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, I see that you need to be taught a thing or two.

1. How can a lesbian tell a man how deep a woman like it, how she like his stroking? Do she have a dyck or experience the sensation of the mighty dyck, NO!

2. How can a lesbian tell a man how fast a woman love his pumping?

3. How can a lesbian tell a man how much a woman loves it doggy style?

4. How can a lesbian tell a man how a woman loves to ride him cowboy style?

5. The only thing a lesbian can tell a man is how to eat the cookie.

School's out, lesson over.

chai, see experience...
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Espada10: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

1. How can a lesbian tell a man how deep a woman like it, how she like his stroking? Do she have a dyck or experience the sensation of the mighty dyck, NO!

You haven't met a lesbian with a strap-on ...you will scream till you pass out
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by rex444(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

OK, now I don't understand what u guys are trying to do here but I seriously think u two need a room badly.....yolo
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Daisy17: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
prinsam30:

it's because of my love making that's makes lady runs after me, trust me I'm very good in love making

From your initial post it seems your girlfriend was a virgin and therefore, is new to sex. The feeling of pain may be psychological due to the pain she felt when she was disvirgined. If that's the case, then you need to be patient with her. Also what some men fail to understand is, pre-intimacy is essential to good sex because it lubricates the woman and makes penetration easy. Also it should not be a case of just thrusting, stimulate her erogenous parts. Alternate the tempo of your thrusts. I hope my advice helps.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by dumininu01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
chai grin grin
OhGeeBee:
OP are you sure you're not the one with the problem...
I love nurses just because they're always with distinction when it comes to bedmatics and thy understands no string attached relationship.

I experimented like 6 specimens to prove my theorygrin

l may end up marrying a matron or doc because I love themgrin
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Maybe she is not feeling you

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by luvlymabel: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
talk2emma:
choi! lekwe buari............
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Cjizzy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Most baddest??
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

shame only works on women.you never seen a man kill himself coz his sex tape leaked and he got embarrased.
kissing and telling is what people do when they kissed someone they are proud to have kissed.stop kissing people you are not happy to be associated with.if you have to hide your lover then you must not be loving that person in the first place. secrets are for losers.
Oga, which one is shame works on women. You should be killed.na your type dey discriminate women,
and treat them as shit. So she can't stand out for herself. I pity your wife and daughter. The crazy part, is dat I won't reply u. � .
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oga, which one is shame works on women. You should be killed.na your type dey discriminate women,
and treat them as shit. So she can't stand out for herself. I pity your wife and daughter. The crazy part, is dat I won't reply u. � .
lmaoo.listen to this worshipper.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Adasun(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
bro are u dat stupid?

U need help like seriously.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Espada10:
You haven't met a lesbian with a strap-on ...you will scream till you pass out

How would you know? Why would I want a fake stick inside me attached to a bytch when I could have the real deal attached to a strong sexy man? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by HallaDaTruth: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

How would you know? Why would I want a fake stick inside me attached to a bytch when I could have the real deal attached to a strong sexy man? undecided
Nice reply

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by BraidedChannel: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

lmaoo.listen to this worshipper.
Lol. Vagina worshipper to the core, look at his disastrous worshipping comment. It's not too late for him to accept the red pill truth..

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by yhemster(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Drdreyy:

She has been circumcised, and she is not alone. That's how most Nigerian/African ladies are because majority of them have been circumcised. That is why it appears as if our ladies in Africa don't like sex like their white counterparts.

Circumcision is a very common practice in Africa and it is one of the reasons why polygamy is widespread in Africa.

It's her type that will always deny her husband of sex, not her fault though, it's because she doesn't enjoy it as a result of circumcision. I feel for the man that will eventually marry her, but if the man has low libido, then it's OK.

You may be right ooo. Some ladies can't feel good sex. I met a lady with no physical clitoris, center of gravity seems absent too (finger tested...no feeling). Fingering her does nothing to her other than complaining of pains, she can only get wet by prolonged and passionate pre-intimacy. She can only climax by her rubbing her pubic area vigorously on my pelvic or thigh. I asked her to question her mama if she's circumcised but counter claimed that female circum.. is forbidden in her town. Na so I just lipsrsealed
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Drdreyy: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
yhemster:

You may be right ooo. Some ladies can't feel good sex. I met a lady with no physical clitoris, center of gravity seems absent too (finger tested...no feeling). Fingering her does nothing to her other than complaining of pains, she can only get wet by prolonged and passionate pre-intimacy. She can only climax by her rubbing her pubic area vigorously on my pelvic or thigh. I asked her to question her mama if she's circumcised but counter claimed that female circum.. is forbidden in her town. Na so I just lipsrsealed

Don't mind her, she is lying due to the stigma now associated with FGM.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Greystone: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
khiaa:

Please tell me how do you know what my relationship with my man is like. You are the one who's disrespectful telling your private business to everyone on Nairaland which should be kept private between you and your woman. Shame on you for kissing and telling.

My thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.