Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! (3462 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Relationship Tips : 5 Signs He’s Totally In Love With You Even If He Hasn’t Said / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by herman3(m): 6:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Are you looking for some signs to find out whether a girl loves you or not? Then you have come to the right place! You can find out just that by observing some signs. Now it is possible for you to know what is exactly going on in a girl’s mind and whether she loves you. We have mentioned 11 best signs through which one can find that out. Look at these signs and try to observe them in your girl:

1) Try to observe her pupils
Have you ever heard this fact that the size of your pupil increases considerably when you look at the person you love? Yes, this is indeed true.If a girl loves you, the size of her pupil automatically increases when she looks at you. This is because oxytocin is released and results in this reaction.

2) Observe the position of her legs.
To be clear, let me tell you that If the girl likes you, she will sit in a firm or restricted position with her legs joined. This is because she’ll feel nervous when you are with her. But if she doesn’t like you then she will sit casually without any restriction.

3) If she tries to get close to you.
Undoubtedly, this is quite a clear sign of loving someone. If she starts sitting closer to you and you notice a change in her behavior then it is a direct sign that she loves you.

Read More here http://thisishealthblog..com
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by kobosmart(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2018
If gal like you she will tell you.
Tell tale signs na old skool tins

3 Likes

Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Rockyrascal(m): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2018
So I should start looking at a girls eyeball abi pupils to see if she loves me or not, OP see work wey u wan give person. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by ubunja(m): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2018
i would like to see you try number 1 when a gal is wearing glasses

6 Likes

Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2018
It will only happen if she knows that your bank account is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Drdreyy: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2018

This long epistle because of woman this early morning! What is wrong with guys sef? Everyday guys keep posting stuffs like this.

All this trash is meant for kids, real men don't have time for all this rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Ur no2 is somehow..

Are u sure you are okay angry
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by rosy1992(f): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Quite Interesting
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by ElRapido: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Madness..........
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Preshy561(f): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
lol..
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
If I like a guy I would tell him to his face no need for formalities.
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Hector09(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2018
What of if i luv a guy, hw we i react or behave
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by CosmicJames(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Hector09:
What of if i luv a guy, hw we i react or behave
Start from the beginning.
According to mathematics, it is impossible to count 2 without first counting 1

1 Like

Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Estellar: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Op, what if the lady is blind?
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by QueenBec: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
this is just funny n puerile
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Fetula4u: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
lol..
why are you laughing?
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by dumininu01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
he is not grin
Drdreyy:
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Superlover: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
loooooool
OMG!!!

Estellar:
Op, what if the lady is blind?
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
No 1 is true n have known this for a very long time cos i read it somewhere couple of years back n have been using it but only when am about fvcking a girl that be acting like she don't want it.. And op it has got nothing to do with love it only means she's excited... for me that means road clear to dive in even if she's giving a million excuses not to give up the pussay cool
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by sajb(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Become a student of the Cisco Networking Academy @ a very affordable price & explore the benefits of been part of one of the world's most reputable IT Institutions "Cisco"
Simply send a mail to smartschools@cosda.com.ng
That pupil dilation is medically correct..
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Estellar: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Superlover:
loooooool
OMG!!!

Can u answer d question mbok? Lol
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
She might give you all these signs and not be in love with you.
Yes, some ladies are that good actors.
Re: The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You! by albacete(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
When she sees your fat wallet....

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Very Vital In Marriage / 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady / Ladies Can Be Jail 5 Years After Collecting Transport Fare Without Going- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.