Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (55652 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Reeberry: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

They always stay true to their profession and are very proud of it. I can bodly say that no LovePeddler is a hypocrite.

Disclaimer :i am not encouraging prostitution, I just respect everyone's choice of life. I just love their attitude as against those churchy girls especially in our universities who bleep every dick and Harry just to eat noodles without egg
Shut up kid. What do you know?
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by kingsleyugo41(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
castrol180:

Wow! Seems they are desperate
Now she dosn't respone my chat am even trying to call her one day bc she sent me her two numbers then.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydebbie(f): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

Your Tongue/fingers Are Too Rough For A Lady; Tame Them.
The nerve.
You're telling me how to use my words on top my phone and mb? You should learn how to mind your business and life will be easy. You must really think you're so important that I'll oblige you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydebbie(f): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tozara:
To her, it's enjoyment and bliss, not suffering. grin

That's what she lives for.
I know but even what she does is not a bed of roses. Nice meeting you again.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydebbie(f): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

They always stay true to their profession and are very proud of it. I can bodly say that no LovePeddler is a hypocrite.

Disclaimer :i am not encouraging prostitution, I just respect everyone's choice of life. I just love their attitude as against those churchy girls especially in our universities who bleep every dick and Harry just to eat noodles without egg
I'll just take this as you didn't know when you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
The nerve.
You're telling me how to use my words on top my phone and mb? You should learn how to mind your business and life will be easy. You must really think you're so important that I'll oblige you.
Just Go Back And Look At Your Comment,maybe You Would Have A Re-think. You Know The Problem Of Your Country Nigeria; They Are Too Prided To Accept Faults And Take Correction- And Thats Why Your President Buhari,remains An Aboki.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydebbie(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

Just Go Back And Look At Your Comment,maybe You Would Have A Re-think. You Know The Problem Of Your Country Nigeria; They Are Too Prided To Accept Faults And Take Correction- And Thats Why Your President Buhari,remains An Aboki.
Mind your business and stop being bothered about me. I'm not a Nigerian like you to be frustrated about other people's posts which doesn't concern you and I'm not in your country so I guess you need the revaluation more.
Bloody frustrated Nigerian who insults his president to feel good about life.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Mind your business and stop being bothered about me. I'm not a Nigerian like you to be frustrated about other people's posts which doesn't concern you and I'm not in your country so I guess you need the revaluation more.
Bloody frustrated Nigerian who insults his president to feel good about life.
You Dont Know Me,so What Makes You Think I'm Fustrated.
Anyway Sis,you Are Simply An Ugly Ass; Far From Marriage Material.
I Pity You In Advance. Repent.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

That's the problem! Don't pity me! Pity you and mind your fvcking business!!
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

Jesus. cheesy cheesy

See who's calling me an ugly ass. cheesy

Even the gods in my village will reject you as sacrifice. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
That's the problem! Don't pity me! Pity you and mind your fvcking business!!
I Would..And Would Continuel To; Inshort You Don Make Me Vess...I Will Start Following You To Note Every Comment You Make.
You Can Call Me Your Guildian Angel, Silly.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
See who just called me ugly oh. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
See head like ice-cream cone. cheesy cheesy

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Jesus. cheesy cheesy
You Think You Are Beautiful Because Of Your Too Much Make-up. Any Man Wey Marry You,na Just To Manage.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2018

You're a fan. You see you want to start following my posts on nl because you cannot live without me. kiss

Edonojie007:

I Would..And Would Continuel To; Inshort You Don Make Me Vess...I Will Start Following You To Note Every Comment You Make.
You Can Call Me Your Guildian Angel, Silly.

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydee:

You're a fan. You see you want to start following my posts on nl because you cannot live without me. kiss

You Go Die Today,because I Gat All The Time,and I'm Really Enjoying This.
Following You Is Just To Help Your Sorry-ass And Give You Hope.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

You Go Die Today,because I Gat All The Time,and I'm Really Enjoying This.
Following You Is Just To Help Your Sorry-ass And Give You Hope.
Cone head ooooo..... I'm dying of laughter here.... Lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesus!! cheesy

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydee:
Cone head ooooo..... I'm dying of laughter here.... Lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesus!! cheesy
Hmm. It Seems You Are Enjoying It And Wont Quit. Ok,my Cone Head Would Provide For Your Ugly And Sorry-ass Through Out Your Life Time. How About That?
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

Hmm. It Seems You Are Enjoying It And Wont Quit. Ok,my Cone Head Would Provide For Your Ugly And Sorry-ass Through Out Your Life Time. How About That?
Cone head ooooo pour me some ice-cream grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
He is cute, he has pink lips sef
makydebbie:
Jesus. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chairman can I send account ?
Edonojie007:

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydee:
Whatever Just Put Your Life In Order...I Just Keep On Wondering Which Country Still Retain You As Their Citizen..Chai!!
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

Whatever Just Put Your Life In Order...I Just Keep On Wondering Which Country Still Retain You As Their Citizen..Chai!!
Put your head shape first in other, maybe square head will do. cheesy cheesy

ChiefPiiko:
He is cute, he has pink lips sef
Pikko don't kill me with laugh abeg, the way I'm laughing hard here I'll soon vomit dinner. cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Edonojie007(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydee:
Put your head shape first in other, maybe square head will do. cheesy cheesy

Pikko don't kill me with laugh abeg, the way I'm laughing hard here I'll soon vomit dinner. cheesy grin grin cheesy
It Is Ok,lemme Just Pity You. Oya Go! I Just Remember I Have Something More Important To Fix.
I Mean It!...Dont Disturb Me Again.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edonojie007:

It Is Ok,lemme Just Pity You. Oya Go! I Just Remember I Have Something More Important To Fix.
I Mean It!...Dont Disturb Me Again.
Okay go fix your head. grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Jesus. cheesy cheesy

makydee:
Chiiimmooo grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
My princess ibkayee you Sha like gist
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by makydee(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Chiiimmooo grin
Bae! I just decided to see who called me an ugly ass and got a big shock!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydee:
Bae! I just decided to see who called me an ugly ass and got a big shock!! cheesy cheesy
Bae I'm in shock too shocked

ChiefPiiko:
My princess ibkayee you Sha like gist
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
I stand with him, he's a very handsome guy and he knows. How are you pervert IBK
bodyonchecheche:

Bae I'm in shock too shocked

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.