Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice (3027 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Breeze111(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
So on today gist fam, even me this one funny me... Please what do ya all think
My name is emmanuella “I got pregnant through hookup and I am one month gone. I chatted the guy I did hookup with that I’m pregnant but he denied it and deleted his WhatsApp. I’m 100% sure the child is for him.

I took some p!lls but I’m not sure the p!lls worked yet. I’m thinking of keeping the pregnancy and running away to avoid people laughing at me. Is it advisable to go to the guy’s house and confront him?”
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Justbehave(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Breeze111:
My name is emmanuella “I got pregnant through hookup and I am one month gone. I chatted the guy I did hookup with that I’m pregnant but he denied it and deleted his WhatsApp. I’m 100% sure the child is for him.

I took some p!lls but I’m not sure the p!lls worked yet. I’m thinking of keeping the pregnancy and running away to avoid people laughing at me. Is it advisable to go to the guy’s house and confront him?”

Yes it advisable to go to the guys house but only to go Bleep him again and get paid. Idiota

18 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Caramia2020(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Story for the gods, probably the guy is loaded. Ashawo won turn house wife. shocked shocked

22 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by braine(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
I dont think any man has any business with any girl after she is paid for sex.

Its her work/job to ensure things like this doesnt happen, you cannot be sloppy with your job. The man has no business here.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by jagaban002(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
To d extend of deleting is watsap , he fit break your head if you go is house .

Pls be professional with the job u being paid for, you and the guy gave noting to talk Abt if you want to keep the baby it's ur personal business ND non of is .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Connected1: 1:40am On Feb 16, 2023
What happened to being professional?

I am sure the guy is loaded, more reason he deleted you from his whatsapp.

Though the mistake has been made but he will assume you want to tie him down with pregnancy, it's a common tactic women use for loaded guys.

If she's lucky, he may accept her if she meets him at his place else it's her business oh but I think she should try her luck.
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by ghettochild(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2023
If you don't want to keep it..then rid of it.
And why would u even have unprotected sex?
And why didn't u use a more effective drug to prevent pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Hook up girl get pregnant kheh grin
Werey wanted to cash out
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Mercury12(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Connected1:
What happened to being professional?

I am sure the guy is loaded, more reason he deleted you from his whatsapp.

Though the mistake has been made but he will assume you want to tie him down with pregnancy, it's a common tactic women use for loaded guys.

If she's lucky, he may accept her if she meets him at his place else it's her business oh but I think she should try her luck.

Which luck? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Very unprofessional 😭

1 Like

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Connected1: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mercury12:

Which luck? undecided
Some people play PSG to win Bayern oh.

They hoped on luck, make she just try.
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by oz4real83(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Breeze111:

this is an occupational hazzard, deal with it yourself. As long as the guy paid you, he has no business anymore with you. But some people dey try oo. Going in without protection with somebody that is public property😡

5 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by AmancalledGod: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
The guy is even messing up with his life by going unprotected to a hook up girl, some people dey try shaa

7 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Streetmovement(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin ashawo no dey see for night....😂😂😂😂😂

You better go and beg or explain to him the situation of things in a calm manner, Whatever he tells you accept it and don't argue but if you go dia as if say na by force na your own wahala be that o...otilo 🤣

Apply wisdom in everything you do grin
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Boogyman557: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by jamesversion: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
She should birth the child.

If the child is a boy he should be called Hookson. grin

If a girl, she should be called Hookayat grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by rickleye: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Breeze111:

Hello No !
Common - He paid you right ? You had an agreement - I pay you and we fvck ! You are not gf/side chick status.
You should have used CD.
You are a professional so deal with it yourself.
I would suggest you have the child and give it up for adoption. He is not going to love you nor the child.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by Goodlady(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
What a stupid story

1 Like

Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by InfinityFabric: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
She went to do RAW BUSINESS during OVULATION and call it MISTAKE ?! Women and delusion.

O you nation of SIMPs and aspiring CUCKs, this will be your future if you no get sense.
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by dnawah(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Breeze111:

her cup of tea!! It is like buying a non tested second hand radio,way thin u see u take am.
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by davillian(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why bang a public toilet raw
Some men de try o.....
Just imagine the amount of men that must have banged this whole raw....
Re: A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice by zanshi: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Marley: Olosho shey ma loyun fun mi whatfkanfa?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spending The Night With My Ex? / Love Thoughts / Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.