Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

To The One That Made Me Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The One That Made Me Love Again (417 Views)

She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted / I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The One That Made Me Love Again by PenAStory: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
https://penastory.com/2018/01/10/to-the-one-that-made-me-love-again-adedayo-ademokoya/

The earth turned red and I was drenched with terror. Helplessly waiting and hopelessly expecting. Having faith like the biblical mustard seed, hoping that everything would be alright. Suddenly, the dove of my heart descending from the celestial body, perfectly carved for me. I thought it was an illusion but as days and weeks pass by, it dawned on me that this is reality. How do I describe this dove? Well, I would say she is my perfect one; perfection of its kind. The one that made me love again. The one that made every of my little piece fall in place again.

Let me pour out my heart to my scintillating dove. To the one that captivated my passion, I say ‘kudos’. To the epitome of beauty with the silhouette of honor, I doff my hat. You are my rainfall in the harmattan, refreshment of hope and energy.

I am your Adam and you are my Eve. Together we will live in paradise and God will be our God. You awakened my slumbering mind. You brought action out of my passivity. You immortalized me and sparked the fire of compassion in me. You thrashed all the charming doubts and ended the solitude that led to self-destruction. You flushed away my sorrows. You sowed your seed of loveliness in me and fertilized it with your kisses, watered it with your sugary words of boldness. You made me have all of you. Even if it means passing the camel through the needle’s eye.

You erased all my faults. You thought me to be a lion, the dreaded and respected king. And you are my caring and jealous queen. You untamed the creativity in me, allowing my freedom to go wild. All of you I cherish. To the one that worshiped me, I am humble. To the pacifier of my furor, to the queen of my colony. to the colourful attire on my humble self, to my language, to my music and rhythm, to my muse, gratitude and honor. Peace everlasting. Graciousness forever yours!!!

Sometimes, I find myself far from you but just know that you are the closest to my pretty tiny heart. You improved my self-worth with valuable morals. How will I forget you my shiny sapphire? With all you’ve done for/and with me, I can’t appreciate your influence less. To the unblemished beauty glowing inside out, the unadulterated contagious laughter filling my soul, you made my heart rained the rain of affection. You impregnated my soul with uncommon dexterity. These are just few from the numerous things you’ve done for me. To thee that blinded herself to my rivals. To the one that elevated me far above other ladies. Roses, kisses and love to you.

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, or you can also join our WHATSAPP GROUP by clicking https:///DYvIkz26QgD5d9EXx1kRDw
Re: To The One That Made Me Love Again by Ajoboss(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
And ya heart would b broken again

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways Overthinking Can Kill Your Dating Game / Photos: Nigerian Guy Is In Desperate Search Of A Babymama Says He Will Pay Her / Top Tips For Finding A Spouse Even In Your Forties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.