Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) (41787 Views)

Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Blackhawk03(f): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
decatalyst:
The way your react when a lady beside you calls a name that sounds like your bf's own on the phone when your are about to eat something.

Patiently trying to listen grin

cheesy grin cheesy

Spot on! And lady is pretty. kiss kiss
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by encryptjay(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
beardlessdude:
Who's this guy below? He's a disgrace to masculinity. Juman
Naso e dey start grin
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Dopenigga(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
damn,that no.1 dude must be really hungry
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Plolly(f): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
shumuel:
Shout out to the Photographer grin
Extra: When you came alone, No meat, No Friend, No babe sad
that is @limitless 777
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Blackhawk03(f): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
shumuel:
6. How you react when the host of the party knows only you by name,, ''Yes Lord, my case is different''

Biafrabushboy

Mike Bush of laive kiss kiss

See as he concentrate like let us pray... tongue tongue
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by deturla: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
shumuel:
Shout out to the Photographer grin

Extra: When you came alone, No meat, No Friend, No babe sad

Thanks Baba...

I laughed eh?? now I am having headache.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Blackhawk03(f): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
shumuel:
9. That look, when you were about to eat the meat, then suddenly you were told it was not meant for you.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Longest rope tongue
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Elnino4ladies: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
LMAO The OP is useless I swear lol
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
why tho? cheesy cheesy
you no see as he follow the geh tilt head, he wan pout lips join sef.
Him swag no even make sense, I wonder how he was gained entrance.
Dey behave like
Faqqot nigga

1 Like

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Michelle55: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy nice collections!!! good one@op
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
biafranbushb.oy this is you huh grin

lol
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
beardlessdude:
you no see as he follow the geh tilt head, he wan pout lips join sef.
Him swag no even make sense, I wonder how he was gained entrance.
Dey behave like
Faqqot nigga
Hahaha you ehn
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Biafrab.ushboy

Mike Bush of laive kiss kiss

See as he concentrate like let us pray... tongue tongue

hehe kiss
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by sinaj(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol
I thought u would av worn suit to d parry tongue
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Kimcutie: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol
Can you help with Topwritersden theme, please?
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kimcutie:
Can you help with Topwritersden theme, please?

It is premium theme known as Adsense Theme (Best WordPress theme for making money via Adsense)

It cost me $69. sad

I pay for updates every three months. $39.

Can you support me by giving me some cash? cry for the theme?

It has inbuilt Adblocker detector ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
I thought u would av worn suit to d parry tongue

Hehe... Imagine how weird I would be looking.

I don't even have party clothes sef... cheesy. And putting on corporate would be a NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Would you attend the next right? Flight ticket on me!

1 Like

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by sinaj(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hehe... Imagine how weird I would be looking.

I don't even have party clothes sef... cheesy. And putting on corporate would be a NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Would you attend the next right? Flight ticket on me!
Uve always being a weirdo cheesy So it wnt be strange lol

Dnt think I will b able to, I dunno how to dance lol
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Kimcutie: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

It is premium theme known as Adsense Theme (Best WordPress theme for making money via Adsense)

It cost me $69. sad

I pay for updates every three months. $39.

Can you support me by giving me some cash? cry for the theme?

It has inbuilt Adblocker detector ooo cheesy
₦22k to purchase the theme, plus updates Kwa... The guys that built it are expensive.

Hw much?
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:

Hehehe... It would. I stopped being weird 2017.

Dance? Nobody knows how to dance till you see a big ass in front of you. cheesy. I guess the inspiration kicks in as fast as fvck!

Just come around, you've got nothing to lose. If I start saving 500 Naira every week from today, I guess I can lodge you in a 5-star hotel in Lagos wink. Coupled with your flight ticket.

You bounce in like a "Senior Bae" you are. wink. Ready?

1 Like

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kimcutie:
₦22k to purchase the theme, plus updates Kwa... The guys that built it are expensive.

Hw much?

How much you got?

Yours is a one-time payment. The Theme is as expensive as fvcking a white girl.

I don't want it circulated. Trust me, man, you're gonna love it.

Tell me how much you've got. No amount is a bad amount. wink
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:

all u have to do is bend down and shake ur bombom as i rock u aggressively from d back nah grin
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Kingsley10000: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
so this thread never reach permanent site
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Kimcutie: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

How much you got?

₦3k that's what I have

Does the theme need activation?

If you can agree with the price just send me the main theme .zip file, you can upload it on datafilehost and mail the link to me.
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abeg laugh too much
Make i enjoy ma meat.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Kimcutie: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

How much you got?

I like the news demo more
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kimcutie:
I like the news demo more

I will send it to you. The news demo needs activation. So you might not get the best outta it.

I will check if I have again. If yes, you give me nothing for that, since it is a nulled theme.

Gimme your email address.
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kimcutie:
₦3k that's what I have

Does the theme need activation?

If you can agree with the price just send me the main theme .zip file, you can upload it on datafilehost and mail the link to me.

For the news demo or the Adsense theme?
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by jabberjawz: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
shumuel:
1. How you eat the meat when you spent all your salary to buy it.
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
kiss
I just like this BiafranBushBoy of a guy. Nohomo though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by Kimcutie: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I will send it to you. The news demo needs activation. So you might not get the best outta it.

I will check if I have again. If yes, you give me nothing for that, since it is a nulled theme.

Gimme your email address.
ifexxy9@gmail.com thanks
Re: 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
olihilistic:
kiss

I just like this BiafranBushBoy of a guy.
Nohomo though.

Hey bro. You the first guy to tell me "stuff like this" this year. Guess what buddy?

I like you too #Nohomo.

#Blood

How's your day fam?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.