Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (46042 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Realist1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Heck there are bitter and sweet stories from everyone concerning every religion in the world just like life itself. undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by toye440: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
imam07:
Public figure my foot.May be to you. What is your definition for many good Christian convert to Islam. Am afraid u don't know the difference between a christian and a born again Christian which is a child of God. Please list those good Christians u know that converted. And I will tell u many alfas that are now pastors
U know too many ppl carry that erroneous idea that once u ans to d name paul, peter that makes u a christian, or u carry a title pastor and bishop u r a christian. LIES, for u to b a Christian u hv got to posses what it takes to b a christian wch is u hv to b Christ like; loving even wen u hv reasons not to. A christian is not just a follower of Christ or a believer its one who lives by Christ principles and a doer of his words.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Timothyoj(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:
Hmm... so why didn't she convert to Islam before meeting her husband Wasiu?

Some of these people just share hate against Christianity when they were never truly Christians themselves. It's her type that will be looking for C&S and Cele churches where the prophet has ''powers'' regardless of the origin of their magic.

If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.

I hope she won't turn to a pagan when she sees the other side of Islam... undecided

You don't need to quote any church cos you never can tell what other pentecostal Churches are doing. Be it Islam or Christian, just live your life to gain heaven eventually.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Deckline(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Smellymouth:
SalAllahu allehi wa salam..
JazakAllahu khair...
Your mouth is smelling jare

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Deckline(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Timothyoj:

You don't need to quote any church cos you never can tell what other pentecostal Churches are doing. Be it Islam or Christian, just live your life to gain heaven eventually.
For your mind,you don talk o. oshi.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Teymanhenry(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
see lie..Islam accept a corpse of non Muslim then that's not islam
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nuran: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freedom of worship
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by faridpac2: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:
Nollywood actress and business woman Liz Anjorin has finally revealed one of her biggest secrets concerning her faith and belief.

The beautiful filmmaker who used to be known as a Christian, suddenly shifted from being a believer to a Moslem about five years ago raising speculations that a man made her change her faith and religion.

Although She refuted the claims that she was dumping Christianity for a man, she never really revealed the real reasons behind her huge decision.

However, the actress has now taken to her Instagram page to reveal her reasons for the religious interchange.

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

“When my mom died, more than ten churches rejected her corpse for burial” the actress said. Despite her desperation and sorrow and the looming nationwide strike ahead, plus her mother’s instructions, she couldn’t find a church to help her.

The actress however found one, but there were ‘things’ involved which she didn’t share.

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

Allahu Akbar
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by bimbim75: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:
Nollywood actress and business woman Liz Anjorin has finally revealed one of her biggest secrets concerning her faith and belief.

The beautiful filmmaker who used to be known as a Christian, suddenly shifted from being a believer to a Moslem about five years ago raising speculations that a man made her change her faith and religion.

Although She refuted the claims that she was dumping Christianity for a man, she never really revealed the real reasons behind her huge decision.

However, the actress has now taken to her Instagram page to reveal her reasons for the religious interchange.

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and
they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

“When my mom died, more than ten churches rejected her corpse for burial” the actress said. Despite her desperation and sorrow and the looming nationwide strike ahead, plus her mother’s instructions, she couldn’t find a church to help her.

The actress however found one, but there were ‘things’ involved which she didn’t share.

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

When the bible says Jesus is the way the truth and the life.You took decision based on human attitude towards you.I pity you.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by toye440: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Funkybabee:
Wonder how many times she go took to his intagram and talk about this.....since when did she convert,hasn't she talked and clear air about it since past 2years oga ooooo wonder what they normally think before bringing this up everytime abi na only her dey convert to other religion they pleased........because of what they normally bring this up self abi na everyday she dey covert to Islam
The truth is she's missing Christianity. So needs a platform to vent like she left d faith nobody even send her everybody just dey do their thing.
Most of this girls dat convert stay their because of d stigma. But Janet Jackson once converted and talked about how depressing it was for her, somehow she summoned courage and crawled back to d fold.
LIZZY if d conversion was d other way round, i believe u would b history by now. But in Christendom we wish u well. Pls forget all ur many stories wetin JOB for talk. D trails r wat tests our faith in Him and our love for Him.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
She is bold.
I know lota guys that converted to Islam but has kept it secret for now.
May Allah b witcha.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by IdeyFindWife: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:
Hmm... so why didn't she convert to Islam before meeting her husband Wasiu?

Some of these people just share hate against Christianity when they were never truly Christians themselves. It's her type that will be looking for C&S and Cele churches where the prophet has ''powers'' regardless of the origin of their magic.

If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.

I hope she won't turn to a pagan when she sees the other side of Islam... undecided

That option's clearly wide open to her as may be deduced from the local Bollywood movies she co-produces and stars in; of those movies are any reflection of her larger society and were made to address common social ills anyway!

I've always found it a bit absurd that S/West Nollywood productions always depict people struck by supernatural afflictions that don't get sorted until the run round the whole "Church-Mosque-White Garment-Jazz Juju Man" circuit before they get solutions and even some of the problems never get sorted in the end. Really, if almost gave me a wrong early impression about the tribe coons we had neighbors at the time who would always be on that ish 24/7; made me feel I was dealing with a people who had more deep-seated polytheistic spiritism leanings. I'd, on occasions, had time to query some of my s/west friends on this trends but the answers I often got were neither satisfactory enough nor seemingly well thought-out!
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Waheed60: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
continually guide by Allah
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Oricha62(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Changing religion because of frustration is not a good reason.
Alhamdulilah that you has been guided to right path.May Allah keep you steadfast in your religion.
I advise YOU to seek knowledge about your religion inorder not be among the ignorant Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Kingspin(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some other things are more important
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
hahahahah
Christianity and it's hypocrisy bursted.

I always knew

when you are poor and got no tithe money to give to the church they distance from u
Edcure come see ur useless religion
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by merits(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

welcome to religion of peace
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
oruma19:
u spew rubbish because u v nt bin there. It is pple like u that cause Christianity to loose steam since it doesn't mata how a fellow is treated. The new age Christianity is a scam. Its not Jesus u guys worship BT mammon. Nonsense.

You clearly didn't understand my point. Was Jesus not rejected by the Pharisees, the so called elders of the church? A true christian knows when to look and call upon God when every other things fail. Since you already believe Christianity is a scam, please go and join the nearest mosque.

PS: Invite me to your ''Wolimo'' when you're done reciting the arabic quran.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by nuelldido(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
she was never a christian before... because no one would see light and choose otherwise.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by babtuns76(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:

I pray for you that, may ALLAH give you istikoma when they will test your imaan. ( Faith.)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by oruma19: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:

You clearly didn't understand my point. Was Jesus not rejected by the Pharisees, the so called elders of the church? A true christian knows when to look and call upon God when every other things fail. Since you already believe Christianity is a scam, please go and join the nearest mosque.

PS: Invite me to your ''Wolimo'' when you're done reciting the arabic quran.
ahahahahahaha...I am a christian ooo....sorry for the outburst BT I don't enjoy what is going on in christiandom right now. It creates a bad impression of the faith we profess. Why dont Christians help each other? Why do we shy away from charity? It is because the churches have been preaching that we must bring money into the church and not to appropriate it ourselves to the needy. In the end the pastors misappropriate d funds for their selfish purpose. Its painful.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by kennykane1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Funny how posters are attacking each othersmiley) This is exactly why white men (Oyibo) dash us all religion in order to divide and lord over us all. Make una continue dreaming over non existing heaven grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
oruma19:
ahahahahahaha...I am a christian ooo....sorry for the outburst BT I don't enjoy what is going on in christiandom right now. It creates a bad impression of the faith we profess. Why dont Christians help each other? Why do we shy away from charity? It is because the churches have been preaching that we must bring money into the church and not to appropriate it ourselves to the needy. In the end the pastors misappropriate d funds for their selfish purpose. Its painful.

These things are all signs of the end time. People should read the bible more and understand how God operates instead of complaining. The word of God is the standard of Christianity and anyone who relies on a pastor or some christian folks is standing on sinking sand.

If you know the song ''ore bi Jesu'' you'll understand better. You need depth to walk with God.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by biblegirl: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
u were never meant to be a christian biko.Na d religion wey fit u u go
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by oruma19: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:

These things are all signs of the end time. People should read the bible more and understand how God operates instead of complaining. The word of God is the standard of Christianity and anyone who relies on a pastor or some christian folks is standing on sinking sand.

If you know the song ''ore bi Jesu'' you'll understand better. You need depth to walk with God.
ore bi jesu kosi l'aye yi, Jesu nikan l'ore otito..........Sugbon Jesu ko je gbagbe mi......ahhh ko je gbagbe mi, ore otito, ahhh ko je gbagbe mi, hallelujah, sugbon Jesu koje gbagbe mi. Now I knw u went to a good church in the past and attended children class like us when christianiy was still about salvation of the soul.....lolzzz... U r my friend jare, yahoo pastors want to make us backslide but we won't... Ahahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by deebrownneymar: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
toye440:

This buffoonery is epic

Your dad!
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Sarah20A(f): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
10 different churches can't deny ur mom of her burial rites just like that they must have a reason,which u didn't mention

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Mac2016(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
No religion will take nobody to heaven. Only your belief in Jesus will both as a Christian and a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by galaxee: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
if daddy freez would continue the way he is going, he will understand even what he believe in is not Christianity, the only way to salvation is ISLAM
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by oluxy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Its your choice ma'am, we need no explanations.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Cargo36: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
NORSIYK:
Hope she has learnt how to stripe bombs
or how to killed people in thé second(ii) world war
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by toye440: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Your dad!
Test run ur mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.