Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (46037 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Bobby4090:
You're still a baby Muslim. Next thing remaining is for you to visit Afghanistan and Pakistan to learn the violent part of your new religion so you can call yourself complete.
Do you know an average Pakistani and Afgani lives better than you? undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Solorrman(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I wonder how anyone will convert to Islam. I don't know how. How is it done? You leave one uncertain position, the more reasonable to another uncertain position that is less reasonable. How do you leave that guy called Jesus for Mohammed? I have no doubt in my mind who among the two should be emulated. But all hail the colonialist.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/

A man or woman can convert to Islam if he or she realizes that jesus christ was never a God or his son as speculated,i also have a strong reasons for that to back me up. Jesus christ was a prophet the same way Mohammad was,his features and makeup are not any way attributed to the quality of a God. God or his son can never have anus and peni.s,there is also no way a God or his son or even his friend (if there is) shall be visiting toilet to excret shitt and urinate because God is pure
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Solorrman(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Bobby4090:
You're still a baby Muslim. Next thing remaining is for you to visit Afghanistan and Pakistan to learn the violent part of your new religion so you can call yourself complete.
Atleast she is now on a good track than u who follow a man as a God. A god that have anus and peni.s is a god of cartoons not human,god do not have anus and pen.s never
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by lekikosky(m): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Bobby4090:
ba kai( you lack wisdom)
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Solorrman(m): 12:54am On Jan 11, 2018
NORSIYK:
Hope she has learnt how to stripe bombs
Ofcourse she should bkos of irresponsible people like u,and atleast she is now above u all bkos if u are a christian that means u are worshipping a man jesus christ who has anus and penis for shitt and urination in the toilet and if u are a pagan that means u are not even in the line to be enrole in hell fire,u superses judgement u are indeed direct hell translator of igbo language to hell concillors and governors. Dont try to reply sha,i never read replies so its either u waste ur time or just do it
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Habyz(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Proffdada:
grin
Her problems just got upgraded
I'm not talking about cost of rams o.
Are you then talking about inflation on Christmas periods?
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Habyz(m): 1:41am On Jan 11, 2018
LagosCiti:
Hmm... so why didn't she convert to Islam before meeting her husband Wasiu?

Some of these people just share hate against Christianity when they were never truly Christians themselves. It's her type that will be looking for C&S and Cele churches where the prophet has ''powers'' regardless of the origin of their magic.

If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.

I hope she won't turn to a pagan when she sees the other side of Islam... undecided
Some of these people just share hate against Christianity when they were never truly Christians themselves. It's her type that will be looking for C&S and Cele churches where the prophet has ''powers'' regardless of the origin of their magic.
It's suddenly hate against Christianity when she decides to share her reason for conversion after five years.
So C&S and Celestial churches are the only churches who have prophets now, the have suddenly become the magical parts of Christianity.
If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.
Since she's converted she was never a true believer abi.
Tell me the "other side of Islam" that would make her a pagan when she sees.
The level of hypocrisy you Christians exhibit when there is a conversion baffles me.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Habyz(m): 1:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I wonder how anyone will convert to Islam. I don't know how. How is it done? You leave one uncertain position, the more reasonable to another uncertain position that is less reasonable. How do you leave that guy called Jesus for Mohammed? I have no doubt in my mind who among the two should be emulated. But all hail the colonialist.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/

Muslims follow Almighty not the Holy Prophet Muhammad, to us Muhammad is just a prophet and messenger, Christians follow Jesus Christ to them he is God who died on the cross of cavalry and took away their sins albeit there are still sins in the world today. Which one of the two do you still think Is "less reasonable"?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Habyz(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Bobby4090:
Since you know about the "violent part" of her new religion why not point out a verse in the Quran that supports violence. If you don't do this then it means you're a brainwashed riffraff.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Habyz(m): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2018
NORSIYK:
Hope she has learnt how to stripe bombs
I hope you've discovered your purpose in life undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by streamsofjoy(f): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Eyaaa
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by doyinbaby(f): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2018
What shall separate us from the love of Christ shall tribulation ,peril,unclothedness.
.........anytime I pass through a very difficult situation I remember job....I tell myself if job didn't curse God why should I......I don't know anyone that passed through more pains than job yet he refused to curse God
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by deebrownneymar: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2018
toye440:

Test run ur mother.

You this epic mistake that came into existence when your father met your whoring mother on the streets of mushin. bastard like you.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by mumayyez: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2018
[Wow Alhamdulillah,may Allah continue to bless,guide and protect you from all forms of evil bi jahi rasulil Kareem Amin

quote author=dammy13 post=64071417]Nollywood actress and business woman Liz Anjorin has finally revealed one of her biggest secrets concerning her faith and belief.

The beautiful filmmaker who used to be known as a Christian, suddenly shifted from being a believer to a Moslem about five years ago raising speculations that a man made her change her faith and religion.

Although She refuted the claims that she was dumping Christianity for a man, she never really revealed the real reasons behind her huge decision.

However, the actress has now taken to her Instagram page to reveal her reasons for the religious interchange.

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

“When my mom died, more than ten churches rejected her corpse for burial” the actress said. Despite her desperation and sorrow and the looming nationwide strike ahead, plus her mother’s instructions, she couldn’t find a church to help her.

The actress however found one, but there were ‘things’ involved which she didn’t share.

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

[/quote]
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
sorry sis, this a pity you had to pass thru this trauma, but you shud know that xtianity is a religion and church is a bizness, while the imam is a cleric, your church pastor is business man , u didn't pay tithe to him so he didn't see the need to bury your mum as there was no profit to be made from it.
but am sure he is regretting his actions now becos of the lost revenues in tithes and offerings he will never suck from you.
tithe fanatics in the house will agree on this.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Sammmypoko(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2018
peetay:
Do what pleases you. In the end each man/woman shall face judgement individually. Just believe in your heart and let your actions match your faith.
This is the best comment have heard this year...so much sense.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by kennykane1(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Solorrman:
A man or woman can convert to Islam if he or she realizes that jesus christ was never a God or his son as speculated,i also have a strong reasons for that to back me up. Jesus christ was a prophet the same way Mohammad was,his features and makeup are not any way attributed to the quality of a God. God or his son can never have anus and peni.s,there is also no way a God or his son or even his friend (if there is) shall be visiting toilet to excret shitt and urinate because God is pure

You mean the God you'll serve is an Unidentified object/human?? grin grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by 25thJOE(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2018
from frypan to fire
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by ashebaba(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2018
dammy13:
Nollywood actress and business woman Liz Anjorin has finally revealed one of her biggest secrets concerning her faith and belief.

The beautiful filmmaker who used to be known as a Christian, suddenly shifted from being a believer to a Moslem about five years ago raising speculations that a man made her change her faith and religion.

Although She refuted the claims that she was dumping Christianity for a man, she never really revealed the real reasons behind her huge decision.

However, the actress has now taken to her Instagram page to reveal her reasons for the religious interchange.

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

“When my mom died, more than ten churches rejected her corpse for burial” the actress said. Despite her desperation and sorrow and the looming nationwide strike ahead, plus her mother’s instructions, she couldn’t find a church to help her.

The actress however found one, but there were ‘things’ involved which she didn’t share.

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE AND SAFEGUARD YOU IN ISLAM AMEEENN
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by anataala: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2018
You are ignorant about the teaching of Islam, none of them view you posted are teachings of Islam, do not tell lie against Islam, that person you claim is grand mufti of saudi arabia is not true fear God and say the truth or else you remain silent.
Antoeni:
See islam
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Haykinx98(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Proffdada:
grin
Her problems just got upgraded
I'm not talking about cost of rams o.
Not everyone is broke like u nah
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by toye440: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2018
deebrownneymar:

You this epic mistake that came into existence when your father met your whoring mother on the streets of mushin. bastard like you.
my dad told me ur mother tastes nice, and guess what she was so cheap, he gets to shaboink her wit just 50 kobo den. in fact he once did it in their toilet. chai dat ur mama na cheerful giver abeg i fit get her address conji dey worry me abeg i would pay more.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by deebrownneymar: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
toye440:

my dad told me ur mother tastes nice, and guess what she was so cheap, he gets to shaboink her wit just 50 kobo den. in fact he once did it in their toilet. chai dat ur mama na cheerful giver abeg i fit get her address conji dey worry me abeg i would pay more.

You've just confirmed my point that your father is an adulterous son of a bitch who picked and impregnated your mother on the street of Ikeja. That's the true story of how you were conceived. Your family members are AIDS patients. Lmao. Get a life punk ass bitch.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Mypeople2(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you like join Boko Haram.Na you know.Every mallam with his kettle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.