Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (46038 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by oodua1stson: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
As much as I do not believe in the 2 imported religions; it still baffles me to see anyone convert to Islam. Islam is not a religion, it's a cult and an evil one that is.

To top it all the religion disrespects and disregards women like trash
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by correctguy101(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
bezimo:

A woman that can marry a muslin cannot be said to be a Christian..

You see, that some folks don't identify as Muslims doesn't automatically mean we assume that they are Christians. These group of folks may be pagans, free thinkers, Atheist or even idol worshippers.
So I guess she was in one of this category but Why, because no true Christian leaves the light for darkness.

So madame you were never a Christian..

For your wise mind now, whoever isn't xtian is not a human being abi?

I left religion because of all these segregations being touted upandan. Before religion, see the human first.
Most of you religious people lack tolerance and humanity but you delude yourselves that you preach peace. Does that make any sense?
How can you claim you are peaceable when you regard those of different ideas as less human deserving not to associate with in marriage or deserving your God's hell?

Abeg, no be me go make you see your mistake, if you can't use your own mind, remain in divinity's blessings until you learn and be emancipated.

Before being Christian, Muslim or anything else, try and be human first wink

As for her tori, sounds fake and very familiar with the poo they call movies in Nollywood... Very typical of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Proffdada: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Normally:

Is it your upgrade...amebo
you can read, right? HER problems
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by imam07: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..U wouldnt have said this if the conversion was the other way round..
It can never be a news if it happens in other way round because it a common thing. Many convert from other religion. It is people like you that takes it serious as something big when one person out of 500 people in a year convert to your religion.
Come to church and witness many muhammad, sikirat, Aliu that attend churches around Nigeria.
Many good pastors that were Muslim before.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by ollah2: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
You can easily tell how intolerant, sentimental, hypocritical and bigot filled some Christians are. She made her choice and she's happy with it but some God's PAs who did head counts in heaven to ascertain that only Christians made it there are talking.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by archipelago: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Will that enhanced religion outside Christ bring salvation when Christ said in John 14:6 that He is the way, the truth and life, no one comes to the Father except through Him. Her mother will answer for herself on the judgement day while the Actress answers for herself.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by kheart(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I wonder how anyone will convert to Islam. I don't know how. How is it done? You leave one uncertain position, the more reasonable to another uncertain position that is less reasonable. How do you leave that guy called Jesus for Mohammed? I have no doubt in my mind who among the two should be emulated. But all hail the colonialist.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/

Who told u she doesn't belive in jesus in her new faith? Jesus is a messenger n prophet of God, every Muslim bliv he s.

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by ollah2: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
oodua1stson:
As much as I do not believe in the 2 imported religions; it still baffles me to see anyone convert to Islam. Islam is not a religion, it's a cult and an evil one that is.

To top it all the religion disrespects and disregards women like trash

What makes Islam a cult while others aren't?
Why would it bother you if anybody chooses to convert to Islam?
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by ollah2: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
archipelago:
Will that enhanced religion outside Christ bring salvation when Christ said in John 14:6 that He is the way, the truth and life, no one comes to the Father except through Him. Her mother will answer for herself on the judgement day while the Actress answers for herself.

Folks like you talk like dummies, you quoted a story book. There are several storybooks like says if you don't believe in so so , then heaven isn't sure for you. But dummies like you believe you book, god, faith thrumps others.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by francisco327: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
gerrout we no one knw..... just shut up....u b boko haram now

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
you have to submit totally,all your dress and bikini in public is not part of islam.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by oruma19: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Matt 25..that daddy freeze preaches..u see what hospitality can do? Churches of these days are mostly cults of wicked men and women who prefer money to anything else. U can see now. Ese Walters is an aetheist because pastor biodun fatoyinbo bleeped her and denied. Today the so called pastor is wearing Gucci every day deceiving his gullible members. Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Tonymic4life(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
If she really used that statement 'dump' then she is 'dumb' and disrespectful! U can switch to any religion of ur choice but don't come here and say harsh words against your old religion just because u ain't practising it again.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Justicealh3(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
If really, Alhamdulillahi.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by imam07: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
No one is pained for her to convert but does it make any sense coming out on social media telling the world reasons she converted. Who knew her in christiandom before she converted. What was her contributions to the church she belong to before she converted. She was only a christian by birth not a child of God so who is she deceiving? Me or God? I bet not God.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by goodnews777: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
The problem with people like this is that they think people owe them, churches owe them, family owe them but they owe nothing themselves to no one. Cursed is the man who trusts in man.learn to stand and not lean on people. She was never a believer. Sinner she was, sinner she is and into sin she has gone further.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Uyi168: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
imam07:
It can never be a news if it happens in other way round because it a common thing. Many convert from other religion. It is people like you that takes it serious as something big when one person out of 500 people in a year convert to your religion.
Come to church and witness many muhammad, sikirat, Aliu that attend churches around Nigeria.
Many good pastors that were Muslim before.
..Her conversion is making mews because she's a public figure...Many good christians too do convert islam..

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by semyman: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I wonder how anyone will convert to Islam. I don't know how. How is it done? You leave one uncertain position, the more reasonable to another uncertain position that is less reasonable. How do you leave that guy called Jesus for Mohammed? I have no doubt in my mind who among the two should be emulated. But all hail the colonialist.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/

Many are insane few are roaming unclad
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by semyman: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Churches are after your money
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by wristbangle: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good for her. Perhaps one rich alhaji don turn her account green and her kinds would be using one stupid excuse to justify their conversion. Congrats to her. She will embrace the light back one day.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by bezimo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
correctguy101:

For your wise mind now, whoever isn't xtian is not a human being abi
?

I left religion because of all these segregations being touted upandan. Before religion, see the human first.
Most of you religious people lack tolerance and humanity but you delude yourselves that you preach peace. Does that make any sense?
How can you claim you are peaceable when you regard those of different ideas as less human deserving not to associate with in marriage or deserving your God's hell?

Abeg, no be me go make you see your mistake, if you can't use your own mind, remain in divinity's blessings until you learn and be emancipated.

Before being Christian, Muslim or anything else, try and be human first wink

As for her tori, sounds fake and very familiar with the poo they call movies in Nollywood... Very typical of them.

My submission have not suggested that..so quit the Banting.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by stankezzy: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
After the churches don harbour you finish , feeding you and your family all the while just because of one alahaji that promised you to be third wife you are here castigating Christianity, any seed anyone sow he/she must reap , how many people have you sheltered since you were born? stupid woman , go join them learn how to tie bomb

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by semyman: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
I have several cases of diligent and religious tithers that have been abandoned to their fate by the same beneficiaries of their tithes and offerings at the time of their needs
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by oruma19: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:
Hmm... so why didn't she convert to Islam before meeting her husband Wasiu?

Some of these people just share hate against Christianity when they were never truly Christians themselves. It's her type that will be looking for C&S and Cele churches where the prophet has ''powers'' regardless of the origin of their magic.

If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.

I hope she won't turn to a pagan when she sees the other side of Islam... undecided
u spew rubbish because u v nt bin there. It is pple like u that cause Christianity to loose steam since it doesn't mata how a fellow is treated. The new age Christianity is a scam. Its not Jesus u guys worship BT mammon. Nonsense.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
semyman:
Many are insane few are roaming unclad
It's a choice. To remain normal and experience blissful ignorance or to be an Abstract soul and exist. I choose insanity. Not the definition of insanity. Your idea of insanity.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by anataala: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alhamdulilah, Masha Allahu laquwati Ila bilah. I am very Happy for her, May Allah continue to guide and protect her and doors of hi rahma to her. Amin
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Follygunners: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dis one sef dey yan... na cuz of Mc Oluomo and co wey don chop am tire.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Follygunners: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
anataala:
Alhamdulilah, Masha Allahu laquwati Ila bilah. I am very Happy for her, May Allah continue to guide and protect her and doors of hi rahma to her. Amin

Yaba Left!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by correctguy101(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
bezimo:

My submission have not suggested that..so quit the Banting.

Banting kwa?

Are you not the same person that said

A woman that can marry a Muslim can not be said to be a Christian

And went further to mention other non believers of the Christian faith?

Ok o, No more Banting mate. tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Martinez19(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
peetay:
Do what pleases you. In the end each man/woman shall face judgement individually. Just believe in your heart and let your actions match your faith.
empty threat tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.