Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? (1042 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? by jaszplus12(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Just heard this and want to share...
Paul and Jude are best friends and share a room in their days at the university. Paul's girlfriend Carol, visits frequently and passes the night whenever she wants....Jude is aware Paul and the girl are only enjoying each other and the relationship will never get beyond the walls of the university...
years pass and Paul and Jude are done with school and are facing life as graduates...Jude finds a way to reach out to Carol and tells her he wants her as wife...she's shocked and turns Jude down...Jude traces her to her hometown and proposes to her there...she eventually succumbs...
they're now married with a kid...Paul is also married...
how many men can live with the thought that your wife was once your best friend's girlfriend?
how will Jude feel when Paul comes visiting?
Can Jude leave Paul with Carol alone without his heart skipping several beats?
Guys/babes...what do you think?
Re: Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? by richythePH(f): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2018
i think i need to pee

would come back to modify
Re: Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? by Fidecoo(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? by izaray(f): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Interesting, but have decided to strictly mind my business this year. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? by manitobor(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
I was in a similar situation myself, however in my case it was my friend's girlfriend who was so into me and giving me the green lights for us to date years after we graduated.

She is very much up to marriageable age and literally throws herself at me, calls me all the time , visits me at home, trying to seduce me. She obviously sees me as the perfect husband material. But I ain't interested one bit.

1 Like

Re: Marry My Roommate's Girlfriend??? by jaszplus12(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
manitobor:
I was in a similar situation myself, however in my case it was my friend's girlfriend who was so into me and giving me the green lights for us to date years after we graduated.

She is very much up to marriageable age and literally throws herself at me, calls me all the time , visits me at home, trying to seduce me. She obviously sees me as the perfect husband material. But I ain't interested one bit.
kai! see reversal!!
I honestly don't think I can date two ladies who are friends even after their not in the same location.
well...it's your call and I really wish you well...

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll For Sale Aba Made Version / Floral Fantasy: Order Your Valentine Flowers - Delivery All Round Lagos / #bbnaija - Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex Again In The Toilet [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.