Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,554 members, 7,770,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans (32054 Views)

Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by ipobarecriminals: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
cool cool cheesy cool grin cool face front.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by donstan18: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
*Modified*
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Oblitz(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just few selected reactions, majority aligned with skales

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by FRESHG(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
THEY ARE ALL YORUBA MUSLIMS

4 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by chinawapz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerians are not encouraging. They like suffering and wailing. Baba don pay the zombies to slam the innocent guy

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Newpride(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bubari is never the worst president, it's just that a lot of people don't understand how governance works. The information the president gets on any issue is always different from the one the masses get. Therefore we believe he is partial, sentimental, tribal or inactive. But he needs to work hard to protect the lives of citizens and make things easier for the masses. God bless Pmb, God bless nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Oblang(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
punisha:
May buhari and his followers know no peace! May they suffer unimaginable plagues worse than the egyptians. May their names be silently unwritten and curses placed on them by every single distraught Nigerian, all come to pass.

This one is highly frustrated....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Oblang(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
What does skales know about governance..
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
To be honest... Buhari is still miles better than GEJ..
However i cant absolve him from many flaws aswell.

If there are no better candidates in 2019... Not atiku or those mouth slayer politicians many will have no choice but to vote buhari... Sad, but this is the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Awoo88: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
give it up for that idiotic drunken woman and BMC crew. The SM propaganda machine is well oiled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by dansokoto1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

If there are no better candidates in 2019... Not atiku or those mouth slayer politicians many will have no choice but to vote buhari... Sad, but this is the reality.
speak for yourself, you will have no choice than but vote him.

6 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
As far as I'm concerned Buhari is an excellent president
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Awoo88: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Are you sure you are in this country or one of those who depends on lie Muhammad and that drunken lady for news?

4 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Acidosis(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Reaction of paid BMC members cannot be said to be a reaction , its a purchase

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Reaction of paid BMC members cannot be sgaid to be a reaction , its a purchase
classic lines.should be my signature

4 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Brightology2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Bla Blah Blah.....Ngwakwe poverty must have wrecked your life, that you see everybody around you with the same mirror... grin >

Bring your wife to Lagos, let me host you guys to a palatable dinner, as a new year gift...We can start from there... grin Poor soul!
don't worry,no matter how long it might take you go buy job and the chawuzing na only God go tell.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by paradigmshift(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerians n stupidity

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Austinoiz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
My only problem with Nigerians is hypocrisy. Truth is that most of these idiots bashing Skales have insulted PMB more than FFK, Fayose and PDP put together but because a celebrity,who is a Nigerian and entitled to his opinion did so online, these hawks wont let us hear words.

3 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Awoo88:

Are you sure you are in this country or one of those who depends on lie Muhammad and that drunken lady for news?

Yes i am in the country and i see the hardship or also some inept policies... However the truth is Buhari is better than GEJ. But still i did love a proactive person and not someone who lives the country to be run by his kinsman sometimes. So come 2019 if there is a better candidate who vote and if there is none... We will have no Choice like 2016
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Awoo88: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Yes i am in the country and i see the hardship or also some inept policies... However the truth is Buhari is better than GEJ. But still i did love a proactive person and not someone who lives the country to be run by his kinsman sometimes. So come 2019 if there is a better candidate who vote and if there is none... We will have no Choice like 2016
Pray tell!!! How is buhari better that Jonathan

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
dansokoto1:
speak for yourself, you will have no choice than but vote him.

I didnt say you or we, I said "many"

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by AmTruth: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
punisha:
May buhari and his followers know no peace! May they suffer unimaginable plagues worse than the egyptians. May their names be silently unwritten and curses placed on them by every single distraught Nigerian, all come to pass.
Thank God it is God that answers prayers, not you or any person born of a woman. Pray that God should bless you with a spirit of blessing and not a spirit filled with hatred,disappointing and frustrating tendencies against people whose opinion differs from yours.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by TourismMan(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
So do we still need to repeat that buhari is the worst president in the whole wide world?

2 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Awoo88:

Pray tell!!! How is buhari better that Jonathan

Buhari is a clear shooter... Good or bad policies he stand by his order and execute it... This had help people to check and recheck themselves if they can manipulate or not. Unlike GEj regime you do anyhow no matter what policies is been made.

Now we have a growing economy from the stock exchange to agro stability policies. (i know at one point or the other the stock thrive abit under GEj but was influenced by sharp practices... That also saw it downward.

People are becoming cautious of what corruption is like and thereby checking each other... (i am not saying corruption is not ongoing... But not at is peak like we saw in GEJ regime.

We have a slow but steady growth presently... Which has also helped us build back our savings as a country... Unlike the former he just put his hand on any money around because he want to solve even is own problem.

Personally from my angle i am more focus to make it the right way... Unlike those days where i cut corners since i know many people. Easy for me to go to bayelsa and get cook Ago bring it to kirikiri jetty and make money... Or lobby nipims for tender and get it asap, Not that people are not doing it. But it is now at is minimal.

I am a witness to the to the development and underdevelopment of Nigeria i speak from every angle because i am still there.

I support no one and so far... I am not satisfied with the regime of buhari still. It is a pity we live in a country where the CSO to the president thinks he is got more right than the vice president.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Galaticos444: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaymejate:
NIGERIANS ARE FVCKING STUPID.

I GIVE UP
I just start to de regret say I be Nigerian.

Person tok sense and they slammed him. Na wa oo

I'm Tayad
most of dose that criticise him ar afonjas.afonjas slaves will always defend their master

3 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by XingXhang(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
gurunlocker:

They didn't disagree with what he said, they were only attacking because he was disrespectful. Got it?

So basically, you opened a useless thread.

Okay, say it respectfully...
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Guyman02: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Ngwakwe? How?

You've been confused all your adult life hence no surprise.

Continue eating the crumbs.

Stop speaking to Laureta Onochie like that, she is your elder. At least respect her office as SSA on Social media to Buhari
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Disclaimer:The aim of this post is not to solicit support for any political party or ideology.

Seven years(7) ago, a Tunisia vegetable seller died by setting himself on fire to protest against lack of jobs for youths in that country. His death caused large protest in the north Africa country that eventually led to the change in the leadership of that country

His death also gave rise to the Arab spring which led to changes in the leadership of Egypt and Libya respectively. This political wind of CHANGE famously known as the "Arab spring" was praised by the western media and people across the globe as true revolution.

Yet, seven years after his death inspired this political WIND of CHANGE, the reasons for his protest and eventual death have not been addressed. Thousands of young Tunisians and people across the middle east are still protesting for a better life today.

Same issues can be observed in Nigerian politics. All progressive congress(APC) promised to change Nigeria for the better when campaigning against The ruling people's democratic party (PDP) in the last election, but the evidence thus far have shown quite the contrary.

The style of leadership employed by APC after winning the election have been very similar to that of the party they defeated(PDP) in the last election.

Thus, it begs the question, can leaders in the 21st century really inspire change?, is the word "change" a political scam of the 21st century?
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Bizibi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

what!!!!!
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by pointstores(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kk
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Sinof(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
ATIKUlated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed In Santa Claus Attire / This Is So Funny! Denrele Is @ It Again Ooooooo (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.