Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans (32057 Views)

Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by 175(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
onward4life:

Hey just incase bmc stands for what?

Buhari media "COWS"
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by onward4life(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
175:

Buhari media "COWS"

What!

Bro coolit down its jus politics sha

Safe
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by OyinO: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
To hell with those stewpeed fans. He already has new and better fans.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by dat9jaguy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
delugajackson:
I don't know who's worst; The people who keep on defending this administration, or the people actually supporting it.

The fact still remains that Buhari doesn't have what it takes to project Nigeria to the desired level. Buhari is the worst president and he is every bit of the word in which he has been described.

For Me PMB is the best president,or at per with OBJ.

Guy get your pvc ready instead of displaying your ignorance on a national forum.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by shallysgirl: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See reactions...

lalasticlala
muzlim headslammers comment. Nansense.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by JMOB(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
HMMM...NIGERIANS ARE NOT SMILING OOO..MAKE WE PACK GO LIBYA SELF
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by delugajackson: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
dat9jaguy:

For Me PMB is the best president,or at per with OBJ.

Guy get your pvc ready instead of displaying your ignorance on a national forum.
I've got my PVC ready since day one of this administration. I'm just waiting for 2019. I can't help but shudder at his shortcomings. He must be booted out come 2019.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by maasoap(m): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
punisha:
May buhari and his followers know no peace! May they suffer unimaginable plagues worse than the egyptians. May their names be silently unwritten and curses placed on them by every single distraught Nigerian, all come to pass.

*to the hopeless buhari loyalists quoting me, it will never be well with all of u! I don't have to go through an unimaginable length of suffering to speak up like every other once-a-buhari-believer is doing now. The man is a curse himself.
Don't you think this curse is too much for you, your dad, your mum and your siblings to carry right from the beginning of 2018?
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by punisha: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2018
maasoap:

Don't you think this curse is too much for you, your dad, your mum and your siblings to carry right from the beginning of 2018?

still carry ur corpse and keep walking past... u won't be receiving any attention.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by dat9jaguy(m): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2018
delugajackson:

I've got my PVC ready since day one of this administration. I'm just waiting for 2019. I can't help but shudder at his shortcomings. He must be booted out come 2019.

Your own opinion .
Mine is he will be reelected to continue the building the foundation of a new Nigeria.

Sai Buhari till 2023 (if he decides to contest).
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by AlamienDagash(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] zombies zombies zombies. pls whu re d zombies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / DonJazzy Steps Out In Style In New York / DJ Cuppy Rocks Her Pink Hair In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.