Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,552 members, 7,770,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans (32054 Views)

Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
what!!!!!

Bros check am now... Buhari or atiku who will u vote?
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Bizibi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Buhari is a clear shooter... Good or bad policies he stand by his order and execute it... This had help people to check and recheck themselves if they can manipulate or not. Unlike GEj regime you do anyhow no matter what policies is been made.

Now we have a growing economy from the stock exchange to agro stability policies. (i know at one point or the other the stock thrive abit under GEj but was influenced by sharp practices... That also saw it downward.

People are becoming cautious of what corruption is like and thereby checking each other... (i am not saying corruption is not ongoing... But not at is peak like we saw in GEJ regime.

We have a slow but steady growth presently... Which has also helped us build back our savings as a country... Unlike the former he just put his hand on any money around because he want to solve even is own problem.

Personally from my angle i am more focus to make it the right way... Unlike those days where i cut corners since i know many people. Easy for me to go to bayelsa and get cook Ago bring it to kirikiri jetty and make money... Or lobby nipims for tender and get it asap, Not that people are not doing it. But it is now at is minimal.

I am a witness to the to the development and underdevelopment of Nigeria i speak from every angle because i am still there.

I support no one and so far... I am not satisfied with the regime of buhari still. It is a pity we live in a country where the CSO to the president thinks he is got more right than the vice president.

look!!! If you like write long epistle about buhari and gej it is none of my bizness but we will correct that mistake some of you did in 2015 in the next election.

4 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Bizibi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Bros check am now... Buhari or atiku who will u vote?
atiku don win primaries?
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
clevvermind:
Let me say it clear. Buhari is the worst president on earth. Zombies can go and die.

Buhari earned from oil less than $60 billion, and has been able to increase our reserve from $29b in May 2015 to $40 billion as at now. He has also been bailing out states salary arrears.

Jonathan earned $454bn from crude oil sale, he depleted our external reserves, increased our external debt by $7b, left us with unpaid contractors, unpaid salaries, abandoned 180 capital projects out of 210 in 2015 budget.

If those guys were still in power, Nigeria would have not even function at all.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by elampiro(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:
Lai's goons are behind those handles

Buhari earned from oil less than $60 billion, and has been able to increase our reserve from $29b in May 2015 to $40 billion as at now. He has also been bailing out states salary arrears.

Jonathan earned $454bn from crude oil sale, he depleted our external reserves, increased our external debt by $7b, left us with unpaid contractors, unpaid salaries, abandoned 180 capital projects out of 210 in 2015 budget.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
look!!! If you like write long epistle about buhari and gej it is none of my bizness but we will correct that mistake some of you did in 2015 in the next election.

Corrections... But not by taking us 10 steps back please... Make we all open our eye in 2019 and not get carried away by PR of social media.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
elampiro:

Please tell them oo

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by misgab: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you investigate the background of the ajebo's wey dey yab the guy you will discover that they are either being fed by their parents or they are recipients of the corruption that has crippled our economy. sebi them never enter unemployment market, abi has any of these politicians children talking ever work in a ministry where university and polytechnic graduates earn N50,000? No they work in agencies like NNPC, LNPG, CBN no intervies, no job advertisement they just compile the list in the villa.So they can open their dirty mouth n yarn opata. the hungry and angry youths of this country are coming for you when we are finally tired of the mess.

3 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by misgab: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Please tell them oo
Then why are Nigerians poorer?. How come 1-0-1 we were managing under GEJ now became 0-1-0 under Buhari. You lie to urself just wait n see

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by elampiro(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
delugajackson:
I don't know who's worst; The people who keep on defending this administration, or the people actually supporting it.

The fact still remains that Buhari doesn't have what it takes to project Nigeria to the desired level. Buhari is the worst president and he is every bit of the word in which he has been described.

Buhari is doing okay compared to what he has earned.

Buhari is rightly trying to diversify our economy from oil. We will soon attain rice farming self-sufficiency. Farmers can now earn more and be encouraged to farm more. We can go on and all.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bizibi:
atiku don win primaries?

Except pdp produces someone better... You know he is rich and has got the many to buy all the pdp right now.

So he is the major candidate... So also he might not want to step aside like he did for buhari in apc.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by elampiro(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngwakwe the bigot! grin grin You will remain confused..

Lady, I have been reading your writing quietly. You are right. Those people don't know the disaster averted in 2015 when PDP was voted out.

Buhari is doing okay compared to what he has earned.

Buhari is rightly trying to diversify our economy from oil. We will soon attain rice farming self-sufficiency. Farmers can now earn more and be encouraged to farm more.
We can go on and all.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
misgab:

Then why are Nigerians poorer?. How come 1-0-1 we were managing under GEJ now became 0-1-0 under Buhari. You lie to urself just wait n see

. Take for example, you have children and they enjoy many things with you however they dont know daddy lives on loan...

When daddy is gone what will happen?
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Awoo88: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Buhari is a clear shooter... Good or bad policies he stand by his order and execute it... This had help people to check and recheck themselves if they can manipulate or not. Unlike GEj regime you do anyhow no matter what policies is been made.

Now we have a growing economy from the stock exchange to agro stability policies. (i know at one point or the other the stock thrive abit under GEj but was influenced by sharp practices... That also saw it downward.

People are becoming cautious of what corruption is like and thereby checking each other... (i am not saying corruption is not ongoing... But not at is peak like we saw in GEJ regime.

We have a slow but steady growth presently... Which has also helped us build back our savings as a country... Unlike the former he just put his hand on any money around because he want to solve even is own problem.

Personally from my angle i am more focus to make it the right way... Unlike those days where i cut corners since i know many people. Easy for me to go to bayelsa and get cook Ago bring it to kirikiri jetty and make money... Or lobby nipims for tender and get it asap, Not that people are not doing it. But it is now at is minimal.

I am a witness to the to the development and underdevelopment of Nigeria i speak from every angle because i am still there.

I support no one and so far... I am not satisfied with the regime of buhari still. It is a pity we live in a country where the CSO to the president thinks he is got more right than the vice president.

The only thing you prove with this post s that you far remove from reality of buhari's government. Nothing has change. it has only gotten worse with. new champion s doing the stealing. How do you think buhari son got money for the power bike that landed him in the hospital if buhari is doing better than Jonathan in corruption fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by spiritedtete: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Awoo88:

The only thing you prove with this post s that you far remove from reality of buhari's government. Nothing has change. it has only gotten worse with. new champion s doing the stealing. How do you think buhari son got money for the power bike that landed him in the hospital if buhari is doing better than Jonathan in corruption fight.

Bros power bike... Haaa anyone avarage NIgerian will get a power bike just like they are getting cars...
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Xisnin(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
Bubari is never the worst president, it's just that a lot of people don't understand how governance works. The information the president gets on any issue is always different from the one the masses get. Therefore we believe he is partial, sentimental, tribal or inactive. But he needs to work hard to protect the lives of citizens and make things easier for the masses. God bless Pmb, God bless nigeria
You need your head examined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by holluphemydavid(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
even d cabers or wotever names dey are called knw dat buhari is d worst president in d world,dey are just looting our national treasure so dey cudnt tell him d truth,come feb.2019,another history will be made again by voting out d incumbent president karma is a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Awoo88: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Bros power bike... Haaa anyone avarage NIgerian will get a power bike just like they are getting cars...
Average Nigeria will spent 157k dollars for bike?? You just confirmed it. you're far remove from the reality of things in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by justiz5(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See reactions...

lalasticlala
Buhari's achievements so far.

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by sunsewa16: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
cut and join selected reactions by ngeneukwummiri,keep on deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Newpride(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
You need your head examined.

Not disappointed...... I'm sure you've never bn position of authority before.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by deebrownneymar: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Those are non-fans. Pure examples of dingbats. Fela said we like to suffer and smile. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by davbaba: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
They have collected there payment that's why the attack on him

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm hungry.. Nice to meet you
jaymejate:
NIGERIANS ARE FVCKING STUPID.

I GIVE UP
I just start to de regret say I be Nigerian.

Person tok sense and they slammed him. Na wa oo

I'm Tayad
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by punisha: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oblang:

This one is highly frustrated....

Lemme guess ur a loyalist yeah? We all once were. Then u realize that a kid in high school would've done better than d dullard ur role model. This is d worst government ever. Go choke on ur conscience. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by sallyzan(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Even aliens know Buhari is the worst president on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Blissp99(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls who brought me to Nigeria??
People have lost their mind in dis Buhari Administration
And now thinking from their Anus
This is too much to handle
Who have we offend
I weep for Nigeria
God save dem dis time, they wont vote him Again plsss
The first was a mistake and this Second time A LESSON

2 Likes

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by punisha: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
AmTruth:
Thank God it is God that answers prayers, not you or any person born of a woman. Pray that God should bless you with a spirit of blessing and not a spirit filled with hatred,disappointing and frustrating tendencies against people whose opinion differs from yours.

What gave away your advanced level of stupidity was when u ended ur perfectly seeming response with a twisted way of saying i should support d Op. Meanwhile my curses wasn't in dire need of ur religious echoes of amen. Mildly put, the millions of curses rendered on buhari and his cohorts by Nigerians daily, can't be averted.

1 Like

Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by kaykay222(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
everybody they talk....this boy call skalewu too want talk.....boy go sit down.....if you get papa for house....you cant open ur mouth to abuse somebody papa....for his action....ask your father to go and do it if it easy like that....yeye boy
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by onward4life(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
175:
Luaretta just screen grab the replies by BMC crew come post here. . .shame on you Negene.

Hey just incase bmc stands for what?
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by BALLOSKI: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
I can't believe that statement came from the same skales I've always prayed for sympathetically wished he soared to greater heights.

He forgot he's a musician with fanbase across board.
Re: For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oblang:

This one is highly frustrated....
why is he frustrated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed In Santa Claus Attire / This Is So Funny! Denrele Is @ It Again Ooooooo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.