Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues (2365 Views)

Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed / Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
my chic is 18 and she insisted on going to higher intitution b4 we get married but to be candid i cant wait that long. AM PRESSEED.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by yme1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
if you cant stand the heat dear why don't you step aside

and perhaps don't you think she is too young to go into marriage
she has alot more to learn ahead of her
i am not trying to say she cant do that when she is married but the fact is she wont have that freedom
if she wants to school b4 marriage,so be it
at least she doesn't want to be a liability to any man and that's sweet and matured of her if u ask me
remember marriage is not a bed of roses
there is more to it undecided
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

my chic is 18 and she insisted on going to higher intitution b4 we get married but to be candid i cant wait that long. AM PRESSEED.

How old are u?
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by r231(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2010
hmmmmmm

1. how old are you?

2. how long have you been dating her (dat will determine how old she was wen u srtd dating her b4 i do u 4 child abuse)

3. regardless, don't you think this girl is too young for that @ the moment
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2010
18 years hmm no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by pureminded: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

Hw the HELL will you marry 18yrs chick?  undecided

Your marriage won't last mhen, hw old r you gan  undecided
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by rascalo: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

is she processing higher institution? or she is in higher institution already, you have to think twice before you take any decision. You can't say she should not go, after she spent four(4) years in higher institution she will still go to service for one(1) year, by them she is 23 years old, that means you are going to wait for good 5 years men that's too much.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by indie22(f): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2010
FGS! Allow the girl live her life, she wants to go to school, let her study before you saddle her with the responsibility of marriage. Bros, me thinks you're a bit selfish sha!
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
what i mean is she can study after d marriage. is it a sin to protect ourselves from fornication and d rest. god!
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by r231(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^^^^hmmmmmm

so u r trying to marry her cus of s3x basically
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

what i mean is she can study after d marriage. is it a sin to protect ourselves from fornication and d rest. god!

How old are u again i ask?
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
sincerely speaking am 25, a graduate and well paid
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

Allow her to be a graduate and well paid too.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by pureminded: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

25 is way too young to Marry in my dictionary!  cool

Guy move on with your career, (Atleast 32 is fine ) cool
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by ritaNL: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ Poster

Leave ur girl alone ooo,dont turn her to baby-machine.Let her go to her skuul ooo.After you marry am finish,u go promise am say she go go school bt na preggy she go carry.

BTW ,if i be the girl parent i go place curse on you for wanting to derail my daughter.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
pureminded:

Guy move on with your career, (Atleast 32 is fine ) cool

poster do not mind him o grin 25 is ok, but U have to atleast put your selfishness aside be
be patient and let the girl finish her education.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by SleekReek(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
If because you are pressed you want to marry her then you are sadly mistaken.Marriage doesn't eliminate the pressing,no self control before marriage,no self control after marriage! grin

I mean if she is what you want and you can't wait,and lets say you marry her,remember she will still go to school and what will you do then when you are pressed,cheat on her or leave your work and take off to her school to unpress yourself?Think about it deeply, if you are sure you are ready to marry now,then i must advice you find another lady because 18years is too young, besides the University may just change her and if you do wait you may be disappointed.

A word of advice it is easier to be single and be self controlled than when you are married,then it really takes discipline to be self control.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2010
God! 18 is ok 4 a girl to get married. I mean she is OK. Afterrall it wont deter her from studying. we will plan it. But u know that as young as she is, she can commit fornication (GOD FORBID) and she is answerable to her sins.DO U KNOW THAT.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2010
All you keep talking here is fornication fornication fornication
is this marriage base on sex
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by justwise(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

God! 18 is ok 4 a girl to get married. I mean she is OK. Afterrall it wont deter her from studying. we will plan it. But u know that as young as she is, she can commit fornication (GOD FORBID) and she is answerable to her sins.DO U KNOW THAT.

Leave that young mind to develop
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by ritaNL: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

18 is ok we all know bt is she mentally ready ? Guy if your kini dey scratch you abeg find bootycall ppl make dem help you.Leave her ,let her commit little fornication abi how her own sin wan take affect ur life?
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Diva20(f): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
From my point of view, you're only tryna to marry her for the sex. There's more to marriage than sex. If you really love her you'd wait for her to finish growing up, get her her degree and a good job.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by pureminded: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
rokiatu:

poster do not mind him o grin 25 is ok, but U have to atleast put your selfishness aside be
be patient and let the girl finish her education.

25 is ok? shocked Haa, don't push the Guy Oo, 25 is too early (For A Man) to get married in Nigeria cool

Any wise guy won't even think about marriage at 25, wtf, undecided

Well Me, I won't get married till m like 32-35, cool
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by ritaNL: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
Diva 2.0:

From my point of view, you're only tryna to marry her for the intimacy. There's more to marriage than intimacy. If you really love her you'd wait for her to finish growing up, get her her degree and a good job.

No mind the dude, he just wanna get married for fck only.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2010
whats luv? dos who dont like it call it responsibility, dos who play it call it a game, dos who dont have it call it a dream, dos who understand it call it destiny and me, i call it my sweet 18.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Diva20(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
Take it from me, you don't really love her.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by yme1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

whats luv? dos who dont like it call it responsibility, dos who play it call it a game, dos who dont have it call it a dream, dos who understand it call it destiny and me, i call it my sweet 18.
listen to me dear you are not ready for marraige
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
he SOUND like a dude who have just fallen in love grin and is in a hurry to marry, cos the
girl probably do not support sex before marriage.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
as 4 me i know i truly love her and i will make sure she becomes a graduate with atleast 2:1 because she will focus all her attention on books only not like d single ones that can be prey to those marauding men always ready to offload.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by r231(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
why are you here for help den

wen u have alrdy made up your mind

abeg go fight it out with her jare
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

as 4 me i know i truly love her and i will make sure she becomes a graduate with atleast 2:1 because she will focus all her attention on books only not like d single ones that can be prey to those marauding men always ready to offload.

Are u going to live in school with her? Or u will buy her iron pant with lock?
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by googles: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2010
are you the one sponsoring her or wat say do you have over her education

abeg let the young lady get her priorities right jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. / My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! / At What Age Did You First Fall In Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.