Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! (5605 Views)

I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / How Do I Deal With Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2013
I've fallen in love with ds girl in my workplace...one of d student nurses but another of d student nurses has bang.ed her a lotta times..ds other guy even said he wold have arranged her for me but he likes me and doesn't want me to eat his remnant..ds girl has a very wonderful attitude but I can't stand d fact that this guy has banged her to d point of saying she's very good in bed than d other girls..I don't intend having sex alone as I see her as someone i want to marry...she actually loves ds other guy cos he's a street boy and a sharp shooter am even tusher Dan d guy but d guy is actually fun to b with but am just a dull guy...d guy is like a houseboy to me cos he cooks and washes my clothes atimes sef even tho he's also a student nurse..

Other things against us being 2geda is dat she has not even gotten to university and am not sure she will ever step its walls...even people at the workplace see dat I love her and she herself knows wassup but we r both AS genotype even though she doesn't know..she even got me hooked up with some girls on eskimi and told me from dere I can meet dose I wanna settle down with or those I wanna straff..

I've seen enoff reason to let go off her but I feel hooked to her like a bi.tch..I myself am not a virgin as I've lost count of no of times I've had s.ex but Av never fu.cked any girl for free as I always pay so much money for se.x most times cos I don't have what it takes to get laid by a girl for free..

What do I do cos I feel like shii.t right now...
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 2:07am On Aug 05, 2013
c-klass:
if you feel like sh!!t then the right place for u is the toilet

head in there and press the flush button u shud be fine in no time cheesy

Comment noted..now can a human being talk pls?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by 25omega(m): 2:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Nigerians and most people around the world are always worried about knowing who has bang-ed who.Trust me you will not marry this girl because your mind has already counted the reasons why you can't settle down with her. So your choices are to either
1. be a man and step to her and dont lie about your intentions
2. have that guy "arrange" her for you and getting to bang-ing until its out of your system
3. remain the on looker you have been and forever wonder what could have been

my personal advice
one thing you don't want to do is date someone you work with who has had a history with someone else you work with. you know how you are already worrying about how many guys she has slept with..... that feeling will never go away and you will always be jealous when evener she talks to someone because your mind will wonder if she is planning to sleep with that guy too. Also If this girl already has a reputation as the office door knob are you sure you are ready to deal with everyone calling you a captain save a hoe?

7 Likes

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2013
25omega: Nigerians and most people around the world are always worried about knowing who has bang-ed who.Trust me you will not marry this girl because your mind has already counted the reasons why you can't settle down with her. So your choices are to either
1. be a man and step to her and dont lie about your intentions
2. have that guy "arrange" her for you and getting to bang-ing until its out of your system
3. remain the on looker you have been and forever wonder what could have been

my personal advice
one thing you don't want to do is date someone you work with who has had a history with someone else you work with. you know how you are already worrying about how many guys she has slept with..... that feeling will never go away and you will always be jealous when evener she talks to someone because your mind will wonder if she is planning to sleep with that guy too. Also If this girl already has a reputation as the office door knob are you sure you are ready to deal with everyone calling you a captain save a hoe?

Thanx 4yur mature response but I fell in love with her prior to knowing her info and its as if av been jaz.zed..d problem is d@ I myself am not looking 4a virgin tho will be grateful if I find one cos I've banged a lotta ashies in ikeja frequenting strip clubs and av spent up to 50k in a nyt on 2 ashies...but d tot d@ she's good in bed by d oda guy confirming it drives me cra.zy...also she still even loves ds oda guy even dou d guy has anoda gf but just acts 9icely to me(wh I bliv is cos of my status as d doctor and I av some change)...men I've never felt ds way..I just prayed to God to help me get her outta my mind now..I pray he answers cos I really feel helpless on ds issue..d guy even planned arranging anoda decent girl for me who he said is even prettier dan d girl and clean..but am still not interested in any other girl but her..phew!!! I hope am not screwe.d
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by kenjudy(m): 4:45am On Aug 05, 2013
When I saw d heading, I tot u're already at d psychaitrics but thanx to God it's just on nairaland. That means u still have time to repent of ur jealousy or face untimely death. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Enegod(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2013
c-klass:
if you feel like sh!!t then the right place for u is the toilet

head in there and press the flush button u shud be fine in no time cheesy
√√ grin
lawizle:

Comment noted..now can a human being talk pls?
√√√√√ grin grin
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmmmm, another student nurse-doctor-student nurse triangle, its not pleasant to be caught in one. B4 i go further i would like to ask, is it just dis guy dats banging her or is she notorious for messing around?

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2013
. . . .50k on 2 ashies just for one nite....okay,am coming.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2013
sweet-tease:
Hmmmmm, another student nurse-doctor-student nurse triangle, its not pleasant to be caught in one. B4 i go further i would like to ask, is it just dis guy dats banging her or is she notorious for messing around?

From what I've studied about her she will do any guy dats fun to b with as she's still young...she also said she moves around with lotta guyz as friends so its difficult 4a guy to deceive her except she just wanna pity d guy and let him have it...
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2013
kenjudy: When I saw d heading, I tot u're already at d psychaitrics but thanx to God it's just on nairaland. That means u still have time to repent of ur jealousy or face untimely death. Mtchewwww

I will ignore yur oda comments and ask y you told me to repent of my jealousy..
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2013
chidyhels: . . . .50k on 2 ashies just for one nite....okay,am coming.

Too l8 av repented of all d@ since...now looking 4ward to settling down...

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2013
^^^then be rest assured she will do you too if you ask, those Student nurses that give freely are always glad to do doctors, some start from medical students, others, HOs. They will do guys that they won't even allow to touch their hand if he wasn't a Dr. The problem is, you want committment, so you will just end up being her mugu and she will continue the circle with your friends, and the greater your love, the greater a mugu she will make out of you. You said she likes fun guys and you rnt dat fun, she is in love with another guy, she is a cheerful giver, and you like goodgirls, its already a tragedy.
Btw sex with her will only entangle you more cos she is said to be real good in bed, so it will blow your mind after all your fantasies bout her and you will want to keep her and make a good girl out of her and she will get more bored.
My advice, the sooner you start concentrating on her flaws and not her strong point, the better for you, and get a girlfriend(not her) and concentrate on your gf cos all this might just be due to loneliness and fantasies bout her.

7 Likes

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by madone: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2013
Let me say am you,the first thing I ll do is make her my friend with talks care.I will show her the fun part of friendship that does not involve s*x. Show her where her dignity is spotted as a woman. this reformation will change her believe and perspective abut friendship.then love ll flow naturally.start by giving her duties to perform for you like paper works,compliment her dress sense,intelligence,sense of humour,personality. She ll be eared and respected by those that tot they av seen and tasted all of her..... I ll be back k got some work to fix...note I'm not telling you wot I av not done

3 Likes

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2013
Poster,y u dey behave like persin wey hin balls dey inside hin anuz? U like babe, to open ya mouth talk beautiful nonsense no hard na.abi na nairalanders go help u chyke d babe? Slow boys like u dey end up with next day delivery wife from the village. Imagine, na how many dude she don cancel dey worry u like say u no b anoda chika leftover. If I sound u hen? Nansense! Listen, man up! Identify ya selling point, table am give d babe if she no gbadun ya goody bag, u move the feck on!

Comprehende?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2013
^^^its been a while smiley how's Ayo?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2013
lawizle: I've fallen in love with ds girl in my workplace...one of d student nurses but another of d student nurses has bang.ed her a lotta times..ds other guy even said he wold have arranged her for me but he likes me and doesn't want me to eat his remnant..ds girl has a very wonderful attitude but I can't stand d fact that this guy has banged her to d point of saying she's very good in bed than d other girls..I don't intend having sex alone as I see her as someone i want to marry...she actually loves ds other guy cos he's a street boy and a sharp shooter am even tusher Dan d guy but d guy is actually fun to b with but am just a dull guy...d guy is like a houseboy to me cos he cooks and washes my clothes atimes sef even tho he's also a student nurse..

Other things against us being 2geda is dat she has not even gotten to university and am not sure she will ever step its walls...even people at the workplace see dat I love her and she herself knows wassup but we r both AS genotype even though she doesn't know..she even got me hooked up with some girls on eskimi and told me from dere I can meet dose I wanna settle down with or those I wanna straff..

I've seen enoff reason to let go off her but I feel hooked to her like a bi.tch..I myself am not a virgin as I've lost count of no of times I've had s.ex but Av never fu.cked any girl for free as I always pay so much money for se.x most times cos I don't have what it takes to get laid by a girl for free..

What do I do cos I feel like shii.t right now...
dude, i stopped reading wen i saw both of yu are AS!!!
So, why d hell will u wanna do dt?

Are u so selfish abt ur own feelings u dnt think abt ur children?

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^its been a while smiley how's Ayo?
Hey mama! She's fine...she had her birthday yesterday, gawd! she's grown...
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey mama! She's fine...she had her birthday yesterday, gawd! she's grown...
Wow! Nice!!! And she is Barack obama's bday mate. Birthday kisses from me to her kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, i stopped reading wen i saw both of yu are AS!!!
So, why d hell will u wanna do dt?

Are u so selfish abt ur own feelings u dnt think abt ur children?
I even forgot to include that. op, you of all people should know the consequences
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Ok!!!!!! Am i the only one who saw the part about both of you been AS, omo! My advice is for u to move on cos of the above reason.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Hold on, AS and AS? Oh poster u a selfish b@stard! Abi una go adopt ni? undecided
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2013
sweet-tease:

Wow! Nice!!! And she is Barack obama's bday mate. Birthday kisses from me to her kiss kiss kiss
I'll plant dem kisses on her forehead. Thanks sis! kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by tellwisdom: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Please give me her number let me see how i can help you
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2013
@ OP can you please speak English
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Boss13: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Man up and confront her. You will be relieved you did. Its very easy. Please just bang, no commitment.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by 25omega(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
lawizle:

Thanx 4yur mature response but I fell in love with her prior to knowing her info and its as if av been jaz.zed..d problem is d@ I myself am not looking 4a virgin tho will be grateful if I find one cos I've banged a lotta ashies in ikeja frequenting strip clubs and av spent up to 50k in a nyt on 2 ashies...but d tot d@ she's good in bed by d oda guy confirming it drives me cra.zy...also she still even loves ds oda guy even dou d guy has anoda gf but just acts 9icely to me(wh I bliv is cos of my status as d doctor and I av some change)...men I've never felt ds way..I just prayed to God to help me get her outta my mind now..I pray he answers cos I really feel helpless on ds issue..d guy even planned arranging anoda decent girl for me who he said is even prettier dan d girl and clean..but am still not interested in any other girl but her..phew!!! I hope am not screwe.d
the problem i see here now is the fact that you are either very shy or you very afraid of rejection or you not a good looking man (no Offence intended).
It is normal to fantasize about a girl who seems to be willing to share her body because it seems like less work to get what you want but, hooking up with someone at work who is your subordinate is risky. You are a doctor and you said she is a nursing student right? imagine the potential embarrassing or career ending scandal that can result from that whole thing.

Actually how come as a doctor you don't have women knocking down your door? i thought women liked doctors because they make good money and they have a secured career.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
25omega:
the problem i see here now is the fact that you are either very shy or you very afraid of rejection or you not a good looking man (no Offence intended).
It is normal to fantasize about a girl who seems to be willing to share her body because it seems like less work to get what you want but, hooking up with someone at work who is your subordinate is risky. You are a doctor and you said she is a nursing student right? imagine the potential embarrassing or career ending scandal that can result from that whole thing.

Actually how come as a doctor you don't have women knocking down your door? i thought women liked doctors because they make good money and they have a secured career.

D problem is am a bit shy and I come across as someone dey can easy rip-off but dey don't know I know wassup..infact my gentle attitude makes me know things dey don't know dey r exposing...
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hold on, AS and AS? Oh poster u a selfish b@stard! Abi una go adopt ni? undecided

Ds is a typical case of love is blind...I really need a healing from God to open my eyes...
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Poster,y u dey behave like persin wey hin balls dey inside hin anuz? U like babe, to open ya mouth talk beautiful nonsense no hard na.abi na nairalanders go help u chyke d babe? Slow boys like u dey end up with next day delivery wife from the village. Imagine, na how many dude she don cancel dey worry u like say u no b anoda chika leftover. If I sound u hen? Nansense! Listen, man up! Identify ya selling point, table am give d babe if she no gbadun ya goody bag, u move the feck on!

Comprehende?

Lolz..very funny and interesting piece...well I cant tell her cox of d genotype issue..and am really winning d battle of getting her of my mind...is it a good idea if I just make her a friend...or should I just bone her totally and behave like d odaz 2her??
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
25omega:

One other thing is d@ its not as if she's willing to share her body with just anyone but she will most likely do it with any funny sharp-shooter guy even though she knows it is just a game...I'm no longer interested in just straffing girls just for cash anymore..she's even using style to prove hard to get for me even tho av not scoped her cos am not fun to her...well I'm definitely gonna get over her...infact I am already!
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^then be rest assured she will do you too if you ask, those Student nurses that give freely are always glad to do doctors, some start from medical students, others, HOs. They will do guys that they won't even allow to touch their hand if he wasn't a Dr. The problem is, you want committment, so you will just end up being her mugu and she will continue the circle with your friends, and the greater your love, the greater a mugu she will make out of you. You said she likes fun guys and you rnt dat fun, she is in love with another guy, she is a cheerful giver, and you like goodgirls, its already a tragedy.
Btw sex with her will only entangle you more cos she is said to be real good in bed, so it will blow your mind after all your fantasies bout her and you will want to keep her and make a good girl out of her and she will get more bored.
My advice, the sooner you start concentrating on her flaws and not her strong point, the better for you, and get a girlfriend(not her) and concentrate on your gf cos all this might just be due to loneliness and fantasies bout her.

Sweet-tease you r now officially my advisor on matters of d heart..d@ is exactly what I will do..I will start talking to d oda nursing students so as to help 4get about her..it might just be mere infatuation and loneliness afterall..but she may actually not do me just cos am a doctor cos she has boned and walked away b4 wen I was saying some randy jokes about her and commenting on her butts..she is more weak at the sight of an action guy..imagine she even took my phone and hooked me up with some chiks on eskimi and started advising me on how to scope chiks saying if its d one I just wanna straff d@ are cheap I will meet dem dere and if its d ones d@ have wahala dey r also dere and d@ if anyone gimme wahala I should just free her and move on to d next one d@ I sha know how we men get chiks now...to be honest av not been successful so far but I believe I will!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples On Romanceland / Can This Stop U From Watching Ur Favourite Team's Match In Ucl Final.( Pics) / Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.