Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues (2364 Views)

Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed / Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by honeric01(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
Go and meet the family with your own family, if they agree, then you can go ahead, but not without her own consent, if she refuses, just wait or go for another girl who's ready for marriage.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
SOMETIMES, ADVISE IS WHAT WE SEEK 4 WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW D ANSWER BUT WISH WE DIDNT. WHAT I KNOW IS SHE IS RIPE, PLUMP AND TIGHT.SOMEBODY MUST SUPPORT ME IN D LONG-RUN, I KNOW COZ I HAVE POINTS AND IF THEY WILL BE MARKED, SURELY I WILL GET A GOOD PASS MARK. GUYS TIME IS PASSING US.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
honeric, god will bless u. ur point is noted.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
i dont have any say on her education as 4 now but am well paid to take excellent good care of her at what eva level
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by liliana(f): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
@Poster,

Why don't you allow her to start her studies and get married to her halfway through the studies if you truly love her that much?It would give her time to get exposure and decide on what she really wants.It would also give you timr to prepare for what is ahead.

Besides,if you have stayed without getting intimate till now,surely another 2 - 3yrs would not be much afterall she is 18 and you are 25.
Remember,marriage is beyond intimacy! Give your babe time to get more mature and emotionally ready!
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by queeneve: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
Let that girl finish school.  It doesn't matter if you are well paid.  Two income is better than one income.  If you are marrying her just so you won't feel guilty then your marriage is already doomed!  Marriage isn't peach and cream as people say it is.  So take your time and make sure that the girl for you AND NOT YOUR DIICK.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Akinagirl(f): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2010
Poster do you have any other VALID reason to want to marry her so soon? Other than s/e, /x? Because thats all you seem to talk about, that part only.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ Nairalanders

pls i want to ask a question relating to this topic.

Lets assume the girl finish her school i mean higher institution by 19 and the husband is ready to marry her. pls can they marry? Just a question please. I want to bring sometin out of it. cool
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
tantan:

SOMETIMES, ADVISE IS WHAT WE SEEK 4 WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW D ANSWER BUT WISH WE DIDNT.

Then any advice you get will be wasted on you.

tantan:

WHAT I KNOW IS SHE IS RIPE, PLUMP AND TIGHT.

You sound like a prospective buyer, poking and prodding at a cow, he may or may not buy. She's a human being, with feelings. Let her complete her education, to whatever level she chooses to attain.

tantan:

SOMEBODY MUST SUPPORT ME IN D LONG-RUN, I KNOW COZ I HAVE POINTS AND IF THEY WILL BE MARKED, SURELY I WILL GET A GOOD PASS MARK. GUYS TIME IS PASSING US.

You're only 25, not 45. How then can you say time's passing you by? Unless you have a terminal illness, and only a short time to live?
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
Am clean what i mean is that i want to grow with my kids.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by tantan: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2010
Timmy. Accordn to my respondents, she is to young at 19. Even when she is a graduate.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by axeman85(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
Siena:

Then any advice you get will be wasted on you.

You sound like a prospective buyer, poking and prodding at a cow, he may or may not buy. She's a human being, with feelings. Let her complete her education, to whatever level she chooses to attain.

@siena

na wao ooo, u harsh na so dem dey buy cow for ya side, poking and prooding. nice figure of speec h, got me lmao

You're only 25, not 45. How then can you say time's passing you by? Unless you have a terminal illness, and only a short time to live?

Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by 190: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2010
poster

you are 25 and well paid abi~

how much are u paid

hope its not that ur last salary of N75K per month

you're talking abt! angry angry

leave the girl alone!!

let her read!!
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by kpolli(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
who is the child u or her??
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by elseohjay(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
I am pressed. You be cloth? grin
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by bluebunnie(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
tantan:

Am clean what i mean is that i want to grow with my kids.
If u really love that girl, u'd let her go to school first, since dats wot she wants. If ur scared abt her fornicating, d fact dat u marry her wont stop her from commiting adultery. Everything lies in her and the kind of relationship u guys have established. Besides she's still young, support her dreams, and stand by her. In due course, u both wud get married if u guys are really meant to be 2geda. U dont force/ push these things. wink
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by ruskiee(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
Can't she go to school while married?
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by kemisuga(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
Seems the babe in question is a virgin. So he doesnt want any other person to climb her first than him. Cos he is just lamenting fornication, fornication, fornication!!! angry

@ Poster - Are you sure this is not infatuation? shocked
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by ruskiee(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^Hmm ask him.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by babuji(f): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
I dont know, but your love for this girl seems to be based on her physical qualities and the fact that she is yet untouched. You dont want to lose her innocence to boys in her university who might have more skills than you have presently,

In my opinion, you still need to mature more, judging by your posts in other sections, so that you can be the kind of husband you desire to be.

I think she is a smart girl by insisting that she must complete her schooling first, hope she sticks to her guns!

Best of luck!
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2010
I have a contrary opinion to most of the response in this post. Are we saying an 18years old lady is not old enough to marry?

In my view, it is up to both parties and the guy should relax. He has made his point known that he is ready to marry her and would appreciate them marrying now. This does not in any way stop her from achieving her dreams of being educated. My advise to the OP therefore is, give her some more time to get herself together and be sure she is ready to commit herself into marriage. Do not enforce it on her as she may not be psychologically prepared now and also, just take your time pending when she is ready.

Wish you guys the best.
Re: Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues by seyibrown(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
I am laughing so hard at all the responses! Make una take am easy with this bros na!

It's not wrong to marry at 18 but does marrying this it fit into your GF's plans for her life? Does she want to marry at 18? We understand that you are trying to prevent fornication (on both parts, I presume) but you want to be sure of what you are getting in to. Marriage is not just about sex; being virgins as at your time of marriage and staying sexually faithful to each other does not guarantee a successful marriage! There is a lot more to marriage!

How far? You guys married now? Or are you waiting a bit longer? Let us know, please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! / Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy / "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.