Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Advice Me Pls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Pls... (540 Views)

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls / I Am Tired Of Being Like This. Advice Me Pls / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Pls... by Com4tee: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Advice Me Pls... by izzou(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Aunty, marriage no be play oh

This one that you are just double minded. undecided Hian sad

You better scrutinize his imperfections and decide if you can actually bear them all for a lifetime.

No go jump inside river thinking say na swimming pool oh

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Pls... by doughziay: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
It took a reasonable time to understand what you are trying to say.

Your abbreviations are way too much making it hard to know what u saying.

As regard your concern on his attitudes, if you can't stand those traits now, am not sure u can contain them even when you are married. Try talking him about your dislikes and what u'll want him to desist from. After that, use your discretion to know what next to do.

Have a nice day.
Re: Advice Me Pls... by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
You're trying to joke with your life,you think marriage is a disco floor,the reality will overwhelm you
Re: Advice Me Pls... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2018
work out with him!
Re: Advice Me Pls... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
work it out with him!
Re: Advice Me Pls... by jonaifame22(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2018
is ur own love seeing? I thought love is supposed to be blind
Re: Advice Me Pls... by klenton(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
if he opens his mouth while asleep u close it for him now...wat are friends for

bt on a serious note ur nt sexually attracted to him now dat ur dating.....how much more wen u get married.

ur just nt into this man...its simple ask ur self if u cn put up with those turn offs if not walk away...cus they will only get worse wen u move in permanently
by then it wont be only his mouth that is open while sleeping, he could be farting too

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Pls... by IAMSASHY(f): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2018
undecided having sex wt sumone u ain't sexually attracted to is a big turn off and can b very disgusting,wt dat reason alone,I will advise u 2 quit to avoid cheating.u don't feel any luv 4 hm,u ar considering marrying hm bc he happens to b only serious guy around u,do d needful or live wt regrets
Re: Advice Me Pls... by Peachess(f): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
This is a tough one. Though looks isn't really my major priority when choosing a partner, I try as much as possible not to date someone I'm not physically attracted to.
I think you made a mistake dating him when you're not physically attracted to him. If you'll never be attracted to him, then just call it off.
Re: Advice Me Pls... by Blackhawk03(f): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2018
You're not attracted to him? What are you guys doing together then, isn't attraction the first stage of every relationship?

Please, stop wasting your time and bounce outta that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Pls... by Elparaiso(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
You're yet to understand all that marriage entails. You will be spending the rest of your life at his side.

For his sake and yours, don't get married. We don't want to hear "wife elopes with boyfriend" and "woman kills husband" stories in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Pls... by Lonestar124: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
You marry out of love not show-off

If you love him marry him.
Never tie knot with someone you don't wholly love from your heart.you will afterward regret it

Fellow your instinct....Remember love covereth all shame
Re: Advice Me Pls... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well, from a view tru what u have said, i dnt think u love him cux love sees no condition n if u end up marrying him jst for marriage sake, u might end being hunted by ur conscious n dat may lead u to havin an affairs outside d marriage.
so sister, Don't go ahead wit him if u can't change wat u see in him so you don't regret latr.

Mistake ladies also do is looking at there age instead of focusing on how to make demsef beta for a well deserving guy to come.
Re: Advice Me Pls... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Marry someone you are attracted to.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? / JJS2 Student Explain: He Did Not Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex / State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.