Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls (3525 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
I have been Dating this babe for the past three years and it has not been so easy funding the relationship and other expenses, but God do come through and I still do achieve lots each year.

But this year have been so worse on her own part, because as for me my income still comes on a steady but I felt I need more money to do lots of things at the moment.

Since January this year, I have be the one Financing this babe, To an extent that each week I will ask her to go withdraw money and prepare what she will eat throughout that week, But to my surprise her family will join her in consuming the dish before mid week, atimes Wednesday, a times Thursday, and She will start crying again of not having anything to eat, They do not have anything in the house, No gas, no oil, no garri and all sort of Nonsense...

Her family is just to broke, She has a single mother, though her dad is dead. RIP to him,he was responsible while on earth.

She has been loyal, good and supportive to me the best way she can, I don't even have sex with her on regular bases, Reason is that I am on a course in UniIlorin presently and she stays in Ile-Ife so the distance is another issue, but we still see at least whenever we feel like.

Guy's, I am planning of getting a car this year and start a new life in another state, all my effort have been stagnant a bit because of this babe, She does not just have #5 on her own, She's not working because there is no work in ile ife that can fetch her above 12k, unless she wan add olosho to it though and the only work there is Filling station attendant and Hotel work couple with part time olosho.

Ordinary weaving of hair, I will carry it, Every Penney she has spent this year is my money,

Her mom too, lacks maturity. Imagine her having the gut's to demand me for meney as in-law few weeks ago that she's sick, though I sent her little cash sha, but I decided that same day will be the last day she will hear from me, as I have a plan that very day to break up with her daughter this month and I have choosing today.

Guy's I love this babe and I really want the best for her, For the past three years most of her friends have try to convince her that I will break up her heart and Jilt her, But she was adamant and keep believing I will not, seriously I didn't have such thought in my plans for her.

But with her level of reachedness and Level of needs and Demand and I deserve better, I am moving on with my life, My pastor said something in church today as per fathers day... HE SAID PRAY NOT TO MARRY INTO A FAMILY WHEREBY YOU WILL START FIGHTING ANOTHER SPIRITUAL BATTLE OF POVERTY AND BROKENESS. .

I felt so down, cuz the prayer is the definition of my babe's Family. local man is tired, But the only fear and my concern is (How she will be mocked and laugh at among her mates that told her this prophecy before, This babe so much love me and she will cry hell today,).

I am feeling guilty, How will she cope without having an helper, No Father and Mom is useless. She will have no choice than to start fucking dicks up and down to survive, that's certain, and she knows it.

PLEASE HOW CAN I STOP FEELING GUILTY, because she's really put all her hope in me and my plan us to help her with a shop once I am through with my course,but Omo the billing no be here oooo, I will still send her money today to prepare this week food and her family will devour everything again before Wednesday.

What's the best way to approach this issue. Help a brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by OMOJOHN001: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before bashing,

Note: I use to settle my parents and siblings on a steady level ooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Kollins11: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
OP, delete this trash you wrote immediately angry

Na SIMP men like you dey always make these girls entitled to everything... Just Imagine the nonsense.

From your write up I could deduce you're still a struggling young man who's trying to find his fit financially and yet you're placing more burden upon yourself.

Is she crippled? Just imagine.. You're doing all these to a lady you're not even married to.. The only "good and decent" Nigerian girls are the dead ones.

If that your said girlfriend come across higher bidder who would sponsor her lifestyle better than you... The way she go dish you breakfast eeh.. she won't even look back twice to dump your sorry ass for the highest bidder.

Stay there dey form superman. You will learn the hard way.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Jeromejnr(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
First start by giving your life to Christ first. (Cause its not by going to church.)

Let's start from there before the next step.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
If humans are God...

But why do people start what they cannot finish? Why not support her to the end since you have already made her to be so dependent on you?

When you were desperate to have sex with her, you did not consider her type of family. Now that you have satisfied your lost to an extent, you have suddenly begun to relate your pastor's words to her family. Would you have listened to your pastor if you have not removed her pant? If not that you have sexed her many times, wouldn't you have seen the mother's demand as a sign of getting what you want?

Your case would have been different if she hid her family condition from you and you just made a new discovery. But in this your case, you knew the situation before you went far with her.

I will not talk about her and her mother here because she is not the one who created this post and she may not even come across this post. So, no need to talk about her here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by doggedfighter(f): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
She's good but for her poor family.

You are earning, empower her to earn too even if it means relocation.

Your pastor's word is Arrant nonsense !

For the sake of the love you have for her and her confidence in your love for her, Can't you find a way to better her life financially so she can earn.

You may find someone from a rich family but will she tick all the boxes?

If you can't, take a walk she won't die !

They didn't die when you were not in their lives .

16 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Just start avoiding her, as a guy u have tried for her and the family at large, do it now before she will do it for you, summom courage and start avoiding her gradually, u no go die on top say u dry help, moreover she is not your wife, but u fit dey send am money once once

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
wetin be your advice for this matter, u just go put fuul stop
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by blue01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
OP stop dating out of pity, if the table should turn right now you will not believe your eyes...a word they say is............u know the rest.

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by doggedfighter(f): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukky1994:
wetin be your advice for this matter, u just go put fuul stop

Dey calm down sometimes grin grin
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Jeon(f): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
angry

LEAVE IF YOU CAN'T MEET UP WITH THE BUNDLES.

NOT NECESSARY FOR COMPLAINS AND RECOUNTING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by NobleSeed(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
don't get me wrong.
Isn't what you are thinking grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Romanoff(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is she not already fornicating for survival? Abi you're not sleeping with her ni?

If you want to help that girl, help her learn a trade.

Teach her how to fish. If after that, you choose to end whatever is between two of you, at least, you'd have added value to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by mystery22: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ohh guys never learn
First off the so called love is conditional,can you beat your hand on your chest and say she will still love you if you refuse giving her your time and resources..

Man up and dump that lazy parasite and her jobless mother unless you don't ever want to amount to anything in life...

That same girl will not look at you twice if somebody better comes her way...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by God1000(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Should money or love be the foundation of relationship?
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Megabig: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Are you a mugu?
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Abfinest007(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Take her to where u live and let her start working there

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Ballzproblemm: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
who make Nigeria men useless like this , you for kukuma feed her village,my friend break up with that liability what nonsense ,after you help am finish she. will still break up with you and find better man Nigeria men never learn their brain is empty nawao

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by tayo60(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you can assist her with a little cash to start something doing , so as to relieve you of your financial burden, do and watch how she does d business. If she isn't able to maintain d business , then leave her.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Starz825(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
If humans are God...

But why do people start what they cannot finish? Why not support her to the end since you have already made her to be so dependent on you?

When you were desperate to have sex with her, you did not consider her type of family. Now that you have satisfied your lost to an extent, you have suddenly begun to relate your pastor's words to her family. Would you have listened to your pastor if you have not removed her pant? If not that you have sexed her many times, wouldn't you have seen the mother's demand as a sign of getting what you want?

I will not talk about her and her mother here because she is not the one who created this post and she may not even come across this post. So, no need to talk about her here.
Bros...your contribution no be am Sha....
Dude has really tried for her in the past..
The issue on ground is not even about sex at all...so don't bring it up..it doesn't make sense....
He is talking about the lady and her mum being a financial burden to him ..and they don't want to adjust....

Op..just tell your girl to get a job..if she can't get a job..that's the end of relationship...
You can't be financing mother and daughter all in the name of love...
Before Dem go use charm hold you down

7 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by lawrenzooo: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
At some point in life we all need help. Why not empower her by helping her start a trade on learn a hand work, that way u would have added value to her life.
When you get that close to people, male or female always leave them better than you met them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by obinnazy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stop funding your gfs guys, encourage her to get a job...
Na guys dey make these Ladies self entitlement feelings
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by immortalcrown(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Starz825:

Bros...your contribution no be am Sha....
Dude has really tried for her in the past..
The issue on ground is not even about sex at all...so don't bring it up..it doesn't make sense....
He is talking about the lady and her mum being a financial burden to him ..and they don't want to adjust....

Op..just tell your girl to get a job..if she can't get a job..that's the end of relationship...
You can't be financing mother and daughter all in the name of love...
Before Dem go use charm hold you down

Men like you lose your brain when trying to get a woman. But the moment you get her, you begin to use your sense. Her dependence is not a new discovery for the poster. Why didn't he consider that factor before going far with her? Will you die if you make proper analysis before sexing a girl?
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Dey calm down sometimes grin grin
i don calm down, i dey wait make you reason me, but i know say las las u go support the girl, u go wan make the guy still dey give am money
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by obinnazy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
lawrenzooo:
At some point in life we all need help. Why not empower her by helping her start a trade on learn a hand work, that way u would have added value to her life.
When you get that close to people, male or female always leave them better than you met them.

How many ladies are empowering guys....?rich guys should go for rich ladies, since broke girls can't manage broke dudes too

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Divay22(f): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
So what's stopping her from doing the filling station work
Even if the pay is not much, at least it can cover for her little needs for the month while you assist with the others...

And for her mom, she wouldn't mind placing her daughter in the hands of another guy that has more money than you...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by obinnazy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
If na u broke, this girl for don dump you inside shalanga..
I've come to discover that no Nigerian lady is in relationship for love....
Stop giving your babe money, wait and see what she would turn into
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by doggedfighter(f): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukky1994:
i don calm down, i dey wait make you reason me, but i know say las las u go support the girl, u go wan make the guy still dey give am money

Yes oo

Spoil your baby girl with money grin
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Mandrake007(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
I couldn’t read this pathetic post I had to go inside the toilet and throw up thrice cause it’s so disgusting,bro you’re irritating,one question what is your aim in life? Abi na village people dey do you or her and her mama tie you inside bottle? Because this is beyond simping this is what my people call iberiberism,you just carry parasites and leeches put for your body like agbada dey waka with pride,awon responsible man,werey ni ye oh,

And you still open mouth open say you lover her? Well piece of advice,I know deep down you know you’re acting a fool and you know what to do,so discard those parasites before it’s too late and stop being a bloody simp….shogbo?

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Rickmann: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I have been Dating this babe for the past three years and it has not been so easy funding the relationship and other expenses, but God do come through and I still do achieve lots each year.

But this year have been so worse on her own part, because as for me my income still comes on a steady but I felt I need more money to do lots of things at the moment.

Since January this year, I have be the one Financing this babe, To an extent that each week I will ask her to go withdraw money and prepare what she will eat throughout that week, But to my surprise her family will join her in consuming the dish before mid week, atimes Wednesday, a times Thursday, and She will start crying again of not having anything to eat, They do not have anything in the house, No gas, no oil, no garri and all sort of Nonsense...

Her family is just to broke, She has a single mother, though her dad is dead. RIP to him,he was responsible while on earth.

She has been loyal, good and supportive to me the best way she can, I don't even have sex with her on regular bases, Reason is that I am on a course in UniIlorin presently and she stays in Ile-Ife so the distance is another issue, but we still see at least whenever we feel like.

Guy's, I am planning of getting a car this year and start a new life in another state, all my effort have been stagnant a bit because of this babe, She does not just have #5 on her own, She's not working because there is no work in ile ife that can fetch her above 12k, unless she wan add olosho to it though and the only work there is Filling station attendant and Hotel work couple with part time olosho.

Ordinary weaving of hair, I will carry it, Every Penney she has spent this year is my money,

Her mom too, lacks maturity. Imagine her having the gut's to demand me for meney as in-law few weeks ago that she's sick, though I sent her little cash sha, but I decided that same day will be the last day she will hear from me, as I have a plan that very day to break up with her daughter this month and I have choosing today.

Guy's I love this babe and I really want the best for her, For the past three years most of her friends have try to convince her that I will break up her heart and Jilt her, But she was adamant and keep believing I will not, seriously I didn't have such thought in my plans for her.

But with her level of reachedness and Level of needs and Demand and I deserve better, I am moving on with my life, My pastor said something in church today as per fathers day... HE SAID PRAY NOT TO MARRY INTO A FAMILY WHEREBY YOU WILL START FIGHTING ANOTHER SPIRITUAL BATTLE OF POVERTY AND BROKENESS. .

I felt so down, cuz the prayer is the definition of my babe's Family. local man is tired, But the only fear and my concern is (How she will be mocked and laugh at among her mates that told her this prophecy before, This babe so much love me and she will cry hell today,).

I am feeling guilty, How will she cope without having an helper, No Father and Mom is useless. She will have no choice than to start fucking dicks up and down to survive, that's certain, and she knows it.

PLEASE HOW CAN I STOP FEELING GUILTY, because she's really put all her hope in me and my plan us to help her with a shop once I am through with my course,but Omo the billing no be here oooo, I will still send her money today to prepare this week food and her family will devour everything again before Wednesday.

What's the best way to approach this issue. Help a brother.

I feel ur pain bro and trust me ,I know what it means to be in love...the bottom line here is what you feel for her and I see it's mutual..i think she needs to get a job no matter how small , to at least take some pressure off you.

You don't have to break up with her as that will be unfair but she has to come to terms with reality by also assisting in the relationship besides no guy wants to end up with a girl who isn't doing anything.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by Rickmann: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Divay22:
So what's stopping her from doing the filling station work
Even if the pay is not much, at least it can cover for her little needs for the month while you assist with the others...

And for her mom, she wouldn't mind placing her daughter in the hands of another guy that has more money than you...

Exactly my point.
Re: I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls by bibianna(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Try set up a small food business for them where she and her mum can use to take care of their needs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / How Do You Treat A Lady? / Am I Been Taken For A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.