Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa (14312 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / World Cup South Africa 2010: In Pictures / World Cup: South Africa Vs Uruguay (0 - 3) On Wednesday 16th June 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by Ben13: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2010
I wanna watch the opening ceremony online, what's the site for that, pls?
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^ ben where u @ i dey watch am online now cheesy
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by waledoy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by AjanleKoko: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
Wow, what a spectacle!

God sha. He gives grace and exalts the meek (not-so-smart South Africans) , and kicks the ground out from under the proud (smart-alec wiseguy big-boy Nigerians).

I couldn't help feeling ashamed of my so-called Giant country. I hear Jonathan, Sambo, most of the ministers, and 62 senators are all in SA watching the World Cup. Imagine. embarassed
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
Mandela relative killed after World Cup concert

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/news/mandela-relative-killed-after-world-cup-concert--fbintl_ap-wcup-mandela-relativekilled.html

I hope you guys can take a moment from your obsession with this silly competition to say a prayer for this little girl!  sad
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by beey2(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2010
South Africa     vs    Mexico    (1 - 1)
Africa 4 real !!!
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by ajalio(f): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Wow, what a spectacle!

God sha. He gives grace and exalts the meek (not-so-smart South Africans) , and kicks the ground out from under the proud (smart-alec wiseguy big-boy Nigerians).

I couldn't help feeling ashamed of my so-called Giant country. I hear Jonathan, Sambo, most of the ministers, and 62 senators are all in SA watching the World Cup. Imagine. embarassed

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

maybe the Nigerian people should use this opportunity to take over the power.  grin
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by obinna5000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2010
I loved R. Kelly's "Sign of A Victory" performance at the opening ceremonies of the 2010 World Cup.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by ajalio(f): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
obinna5000:

I loved R. Kelly's "Sign of A Victory" performance at the opening ceremonies of the 2010 World Cup.

Yeah, really impressive and emotional. I loved it, too.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
Uruguay team robbed of R91 800

Thieves broke into the Uruguay team hotel and stole $12 000 (about R91 800) from two of the squad while Uruguay were playing against France at the World Cup, Uruguay media reported on Saturday.

The robbers broke into the rooms of Ernesto Rodriguez and Daniel Marotta at a hotel in Cape Town during the Friday night game.

Rodriguez was robbed of $4 000 and Marotta was missing $8 000.

After reviewing surveillance camera recordings, South African police believe a member of the Uruguay delegation may have been involved. - Sapa-dpa

I am getting sick of this, these guys are stealing from each other and they are blaming the South African. It shows that they b\never wanted to come and compete on this continent. Mony gets lost inside the hotels and there are security at the hotels and also the rooms are locked. If something is lost in the Hotels, its either your friend or the cleaners in the Hotel
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
I'm soo happy to experience it!! cheesy cheesy

1,2:

Thieves broke into the Uruguay team hotel and stole $12 000 (about R91 800) from two of the squad while Uruguay were playing against France at the World Cup, Uruguay media reported on Saturday.

The robbers broke into the rooms of Ernesto Rodriguez and Daniel Marotta at a hotel in Cape Town during the Friday night game.

After reviewing surveillance camera recordings, South African police believe a member of the Uruguay delegation may have been involved. - Sapa-dpa

If not for the fact Nigeria had nothing to do with this, I would have thought it was the Nigerian Delegation.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2010
Three sentenced for robbery on foreign journalists

"Two of the accused were convicted of robbery with aggravating circumstances and sentenced to 15 years imprisonment each," said advocate Menzi Simelane, adding that a third was convicted of receiving stolen property and was sentenced to four years imprisonment.

Simelane, adding that a third was convicted of receiving stolen property and was sentenced to four years imprisonment.

Bright Madzudzu, a Zimbabwean national, Obunna Ndzubuisi Nigerian national and George Magubane also from Zimbabwe, were convicted and sentenced in Protea Regional Court in Soweto on Friday night.

One Spanish and two Portuguese journalists -- Antonio Simoes, Rui Gustavo and Miquel Cerano -- were asleep in their room at the Nutbush Boma lodge in Magaliesburg on Wednesday morning when the robbers broke into the room.

Armed with a firearm and knife, the robbers stole items including cameras, laptops, clothes, a passport and cash in Euros and US dollars.

The police have recovered some of the items.

The estimated value of the stolen property is R388, 000.

Eight cases have now been heard in some of the 56 courts dedicated to deal with all criminal cases relating to the FIFA 2010 World Cup soccer tournament.

Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 28Schweet(f): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2010
1,2:

Three sentenced for robbery on foreign journalists

"Two of the accused were convicted of robbery with aggravating circumstances and sentenced to 15 years imprisonment each," said advocate Menzi Simelane, adding that a third was convicted of receiving stolen property and was sentenced to four years imprisonment.

Simelane, adding that a third was convicted of receiving stolen property and was sentenced to four years imprisonment.

Bright Madzudzu, a Zimbabwean national, Obunna Ndzubuisi Nigerian national and George Magubane also from Zimbabwe, were convicted and sentenced in Protea Regional Court in Soweto on Friday night.

One Spanish and two Portuguese journalists -- Antonio Simoes, Rui Gustavo and Miquel Cerano -- were asleep in their room at the Nutbush Boma lodge in Magaliesburg on Wednesday morning when the robbers broke into the room.

Armed with a firearm and knife, the robbers stole items including cameras, laptops, clothes, a passport and cash in Euros and US dollars.

The police have recovered some of the items.

The estimated value of the stolen property is R388, 000.

Eight cases have now been heard in some of the 56 courts dedicated to deal with all criminal cases relating to the FIFA 2010 World Cup soccer tournament.

Swift justice, nice, now if only they can maintain it even after the tournament,

1,2:

I am getting sick of this, these guys are stealing from each other and they are blaming the South African. It shows that they b\never wanted to come and compete on this continent. Mony gets lost inside the hotels and there are security at the hotels and also the rooms are locked. If something is lost in the Hotels, its either your friend or the cleaners in the Hotel
1,2 FYI, this was an inside Uruguay job, one of their own perpetrated this crime.

What baffles my mind though, is how those players don't use the safe's in their rooms, why not lock their suitcases and why the said hotels, in the case of the Greece and Australian media in Rustenburg, the cameras are not being used to catch the criminals and monitor the corridors, etc,

Some of these robberies, have the smell of inside job on them angry
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2010
28Schweet:

Swift justice, nice, now if only they can maintain it even after the tournament,
1,2 FYI, this was an inside Uruguay job, one of their own perpetrated this crime.

What baffles my mind though, is how those players don't use the safe's in their rooms, why not lock their suitcases and why the said hotels, in the case of the Greece and Australian media in Rustenburg, the cameras are not being used to catch the criminals and monitor the corridors, etc,

Some of these robberies, have the smell of inside job on them angry

The fact is, is either they are stealing from each other or people who work inside those Hotels. It cant be people from outside. Mind you that most people did not want this world cup to come to SA. Then they are trying to find excuses
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by RSA(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2010
I also find it amaising how all this theft happens to high profile people,I mean what is the better way of making a story a headline than stealing from a journalist?
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2010
The tired story about the Vuvuzela is coming back again. People must just accept that this is not Europe and we do things differently. Even Armstrong was complaining about the sound of the vuvuzela from the TV. These people must just keep quiet and enjoy the soccer on the field.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2010
Now we need a miracle [VIDEO]
Now we need a miracle

By Mogomotsi Magome, Graeme Hosken and Karabo Seanego

Thousands of disappointed and dejected Bafana Bafana fans streamed out of Loftus Versfeld in stunned disbelief last night well before the final whistle blew, crushed that the boys had lost.

The enthusiastic support and loud sounds of vuvuzelas failed to inspire Bafana Bafana to a victory as they succumbed 3-0 to Uruguay.

Fans who had braved the icy winter night to rally behind Bafana left disappointed as Uruguay put themselves in pole position to advance to knockout round.

What the fans thought

Continues Below ↓

Bafana Bafana are now on the verge of becoming the first-ever host nation to be knocked out in the group stages of the World Cup.

They now have to beat France and rely on the outcomes of other matches in their group to have a mathematical chance of proceeding to the knockout stages.

Humiliation, disappointment and embarrassment were just some of the words used by South Africans to describe how they felt as they left the stadium.

Most were silent but local fan Harold van der Westhuizen admitted that the local team was outplayed. "We only have ourselves to blame."
Karabo Phalatse was terribly disappointed, but said Bafana Bafana remained his team and he was proudly South African.

Phumudzo Baloyi said she would continue to support Bafana. "We have to hope that other teams in our group do not do well in their games so that we still stand a chance.

"Today was already the first humiliation for us in this World Cup," said Baloyi.

But Anele Mkhize, who travelled from Durban to watch the match, was not so sympathetic.
"I think the entire technical staff, the coach and the players, must be blamed.

"This was really the worst kind of football we have ever played, I am the saddest man right now," said Mkhize.

A group of American, Mexican and English fans tried to console locals who would listen, saying Bafana had been robbed and the referee had not been fair.

Across town, at the public viewing area at the Giant Stadium in Soshanguve, everybody jumped up as Itumeleng Khune got his marching orders.
The vuvuzelas went quiet as fans anxiously waited to see what Moeneeb Josephs would do with the penalty kick. "This is just not fair," said Mahlodi Mnisi.

As the third goal was scored, people wondered what went wrong.

Samuel Muthimunye said: "We had more chance of beating Uruguay than we do of beating France. We have put too much pressure on ourselves now."
But South African supporters said they would continue to rally behind the team. "I love my country very much. It is disappointing that we lost but we have to keep supporting the boys," said John Tau.

Many fans vowed to come out in their numbers and blow vuvuzelas when Bafana play France. "France should expect a whipping when we meet them because right now we are a wounded lion," said a fan.

But while the South Africans were licking their wounds the Uruguayan supporters were on cloud nine.

Clad in their blue and white regalia and waving huge flags, they beat their drums throughout the match as their team caused a major upset.

Martin Ruiz, who travelled with Uruguayan star Diego Forlan to the country, said they were happy to be in the country but would cause an upset against Bafana.

"We are here to see Diego (Forlan) score goals because he is the star in our country," said Martin.

Forlan went on to score the two goals that sank Bafana last night, with one coming from a penalty that resulted in Bafana keeper Itumeleng Khune receiving a red card.

In Saulsville some residents missed all the drama as they were plunged in darkness early in the evening.

Richard Sibiya, 79, of Sompane Street, said lights in their street block went out shortly after 6pm. "This always happens when it is cold, but tonight I missed the match, I am too old to go out now and I can't even listen on the radio, because it is also electric."

After calls to the council, neighbour John Vilane eventually went to bed.

"I have no radio, my wife is sick what else could I do," said Vilane who was woken by the Pretoria News' call. He was so disgusted by not being able to watch his team he didn?t even want to hear the final score.

For Bafana, it is back to the drawing board; they are on the verge of breaking a record that they would not be proud of: being the first-ever World Cup hosts to be knocked out in the group stages.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2010
Falling all over the place

Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by RSA(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2010
Yeah,the boys did not play at all,but all hope is not lost,if Mexico and France Draw,we will have our own destiny back in our hands against France.Hard work and Miracles will needed.

I am fully behind Naija,Ghana,Cameroun and IV.

As South Africans we where not trying to proof that we can win the tounament but to proof that Africans can host the world class event with distingtions.

We are a sporting nation where soccer is one of the sports,and I accept that we're not yet world beaters but we're feared in other sporting codes where we're world champions.

So goodluck to all African teams,where soccer is everything.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2010
RSA:

Yeah,the boys did not play at all,but all hope is not lost,if Mexico and France Draw,we will have our own destiny back in our hands against France.Hard work and Miracles will needed.

I am fully behind Naija,Ghana,Cameroun and IV.

As South Africans we where not trying to proof that we can win the tounament but to proof that Africans can host the world class event with distingtions.

We are a sporting nation where soccer is one of the sports,and I accept that we're not yet world beaters but we're feared in other sporting codes where we're world champions.

So goodluck to all African teams,where soccer is everything.

I agree with you RSA. We knew from the begining that our team is not trong enough to compete in the world. If the World Cup was not in SA, we would have qaulify, we did not even qaulify to the African Cup of Nations. It just goes to show how weak we are. It is so unfortunate that we are hosting the World Cup at a time when our team is at its lowest level.From 1996 the graph keeps going down, but i have not lost hope, i know we are talented and we will one day surprise the world. If you check the perfomance of our junior teams, you can see that there is hope, we were just beaten by Ghana Under 20 in Egypt in the Quarter final which they finaly won the CUP.

Our main task is to proof to the World that AFRICA can also do it. We have been sidelined for too long, now is our time.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by obinna5000(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
I'm wishing all the African teams in the World Cup the very best.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by RSA(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2010
Naija must wet their hands with Grease so that they could look to the South to conquer Korea grin
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
African teams that still has a chance of qualifying is Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast. i must say i was very impressed with Ivory Coast, they look lethal. I guess is the quality that they have in their squad.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
2010 ambush marketing: Bavaria does it again!

Dutch brewery Bavaria has done what it did at the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany: advertise its brand 'illegally' despite knowing very well that the practice amounts to ambush marketing. While in Germany, its 'marketers' did escape the long arm of the law, but this year in South Africa two Dutch women involved in the controversial marketing campaign were arrested, named and shamed.
"Yes, they appeared in the Johannesburg Magistrates' Court on Wednesday afternoon and were released on bail of R10 000 each," SA Police spokesperson Colonel Vishnu Naidoo told Bizcommunity.com yesterday.

"We strongly believe that these are the people who organised the whole campaign," Naidoo said, adding that the women's passports have been confiscated.

FIFA sees orange

Barbara Jennifer Castelein and Minte Immy Niewpoort, who will again appear in court on 22 June 2010, were part of a group of 36 'marketers' wearing orange mini-dresses - known as the 'Dutchy' - and cheering their team on during the Netherlands-Denmark match on Monday, 14 June 2010 at Soccer City in Johannesburg.

The rest of the group are believed to be SA models.

The dresses bore a small logo and FIFA investigators firmly believed it was Bavaria's strategy to upstage American firm Anheuser Busch, the maker of Budweiser beer, the official brand at this year's World Cup.

In 2006, Anheuser Busch paid up to US$50 million (about R377 million) to FIFA to advertise Budweiser at the World Cup.

Police said following further investigations over these past 48 hours, they arrested Castelein and Niewpoort on Wednesday around 8.45am at their hotel in Roodepoort.

The women face charges of contravening the Merchandise Marks Act (unauthorised use of trade mark at a protected event), and some sections of the Special Measures Regulations Act (entry into designated area while in possession of prohibited commercial object).

Despite facing mounting criticism for what many describe as 'bullying' and 'autocratic' commercial tactics, FIFA remains unfazed, insisting the methods are necessary to protect the marketing rights of its official sponsors.

Leave out the orange lederhosen

Meanwhile, UK's Daily Mail reports that ITV has fired World Cup pundit Robbie Earle after around 30 match tickets allocated to him were used to 'illegally' advertise a beer company during the Holland-Denmark game - apparently a reference to the ambush marketing campaign involving Castelein and Niewpoort this week in SA.

The BBC News website reported that in 2006 in Germany up to 1000 fans Dutch fans had to watch the Argentine-Cote d'Ivoire match in underpants after being denied entry because they were wearing the orange lederhosen - apparently given away by Bavaria with purchases of its beer.

An incensed Bavaria chairman Peer Swinkels was quoted at the time by Reuters as saying: "I understand that FIFA has sponsors but you cannot tell people to strip off their lederhosen and force them to watch a game in their underpants. That is going too far."

According to the Daily Mail Swinkels said this week the dress is nice, very fashionable and people should have the right to wear whatever they want.

Naidoo said: "We view ambush marketing in a very serious light and we urge people not to embark on these ambush campaigns."
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
FIFA to rake in billions
Johannesburg – FIFA expected its provisional income for the 2010 World Cup to be around $3.2bn, a spokesperson said on Friday.

The provisional figure was given in reply to a question at a media briefing at Soccer City in Johannesburg.

Spokesperson Nicolas Maingot said the World Cup was the main source of income for FIFA and its revenue from this one would tide it over for the next four years.

He added that 75% of its revenue would be invested into football development.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
Fifa denies players are missing

Football's world governing body Fifa on Friday denied rumours that four North Korea players listed as no-shows for their World Cup match against Brazil have gone missing in South Africa.

Fifa said it had "no information" that the four players had gone missing, amid reports they may have tried to defect.

The official teamsheet for the North Koreans' 2-1 defeat to Brazil on Tuesday listed substitute goalkeeper Kim Myong-Won, An Chol-Hyok, Kim Kyong-Il and Pak Sung-Hyok as "absent".

"We have no information that the players may have disappeared," a Fifa spokesman said.

"Our liaison officer with North Korea hasn't signalled anything to us."

The North Korean team is expected to hold a press conference in Johannesburg at 3pm on Friday, ahead of their next match against Portugal in Cape Town on Monday.
Continues Below ↓

An official at the South Korean embassy in Johannesburg said they had not picked up any out-of-the-ordinary movements regarding the North Korean squad.

Media access to the players from one of the world's most reclusive nations has been extremely restricted since they arrived in South Africa to contest their first World Cup in 44 years.

In their only previous appearance at the finals, at the 1966 tournament in England, they created one of the biggest shocks in World Cup history by beating European giants Italy. - Sapa-AFP
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by mukina2: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
am still waving my flagsssss grin
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by RSA(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
Which Flags? Vuvusela didn't work for us Muki grin,maybe I should have stuck to to clapping hands and sreaming grin

African teams are a big dissapointment,Nigeria lost two in a row,Ghana are too confident and they'll be beaten by Australia,Algeria what can i say about them?.Cameroun have dikhead of a coach,Ivory Coast are like Nadertherlands,big reputation but nothing to show for it,or maybe it is the colour Orange.South Africa was never in there.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
Tru dat RSA, but i still believe that Ivory Coast has a chence of going to the last 16. Ghana only won by penalty, they will be brought down by Australia just like Germans who thought they will just walk all over serbia. Algeria, RSA, Nigeria, Cameroon are out of it. for these teams to qualify will be a miracle.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 14(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
Vuvuzela 2010 tops on iTunes

TV stations may be trying to block out the vuvuzela, but the world can't get enough of that ubiquitous buzzing sound.

If you need further proof, take a look at the iPhone application that's been downloaded more than 2 million times: Vuvuzela 2010.

The free application, which simulates the sound of a vuvuzela, was created by Lyan Van Furth, whose company, Moblio, is based in Amsterdam.

Van Furth made the application about nine months ago, after the Confederations Cup, which introduced the world to the distinct and, to some, irritating plastic horn.

Van Furth ordered a vuvuzela over the internet, and went into a professional studio to record the sound.
Continues Below ↓

"We thought, if we do it, we want to do it right," he said.

Sales began to take off before the World Cup had even started.

It is now the No 1 iTunes application in the UK, and the No 3 free application in the US. There are many imitations, but Vuvuzela 2010 is by far the most popular.

But how does it compare to the real thing?

"It's easier to play," he said. "You can just hold it in your hand and tap on the screen. You don't have to spend 90 minutes practising."

It's yet more evidence that the vuvuzela is spreading beyond South Africa and becoming a worldwide phenomenon.

Sapa reported that a UK supermarket chain has sold 40 000 vuvuzelas, and Reuters reported that a French union is ordering them for a planned protest.

In other words, the vuvuzela is the breakout star of this year's World Cup.
Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by 28Schweet(f): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
grin all I can say is, thank you Uruguay, for two mornings in a row I woke up to my alarm, no vuvu sound anywhere :-)
not funny I know,

Re: FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 - Reporting From South Africa by mukina2: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
RSA:

Which Flags? Vuvusela didn't work for us Muki grin,maybe I should have stuck to to clapping hands and sreaming grin

African teams are a big dissapointment,Nigeria lost two in a row,Ghana are too confident and they'll be beaten by Australia,Algeria what can i say about them?.Cameroun have dikhead of a coach,Ivory Coast are like Nadertherlands,big reputation but nothing to show for it,or maybe it is the colour Orange.South Africa was never in there.
Bia nor dey jinx Ghana jor grin Cameroun will go home ,
Ivory Coast embarassed if dindane starts wahala dey embarassed
South Africa its the vuuvvvuusellllaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
but why didnt you mention Algeria? grin
as for Sooper Giggles, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"There Is No Christmas For Us" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri / Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee / Keshi Is Satisfied With Result Against Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.