Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures (51815 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by rasputinn(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

IF i WAS TO COMMIT SUCIDE
I WILL CLIMB ON YOUR EGO AND JUMP DOWN TO YOUR IQ

Oh please shut up, you honestly don't need to wrongly quote a phrase you heard somewhere just to try make me take you seriously.
Your haphazard use of cap locks and lower case alphabets gave you away as a dimwit not worth my serious attention.
So shoo shoo
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by mamawin(f): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
deomelllo:

You don't have to chop roads, but you are free to die on bad and death trap roads, it's your ignorant and unintelligent choice, pick one.

I don't have your time today.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
deji17:

Bad belle. Get ready to cast your 5% votes for Atiku. End of story.
you are still pained with my comment.i will tell you here that 95% of the masses are voting buhari out of power if he dare contest the presidential seat. you haven't see anything yet.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deji17: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are still pained with my comment.i will tell you here that 95% of the masses are voting buhari out of power if he dare contest the presidential seat. you haven't see anything yet.
With all your saTanoid and GEJ2019, how market? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2018
rasputinn:

Oh please shut up, you honestly don't need to wrongly quote a phrase you heard somewhere just to try make me take you seriously.
Your haphazard use of cap locks and lower case alphabets gave you away as a dimwit not worth my serious attention.
So shoo shoo
SO YOU HAVE SERIOUS ATTENSIONS
NO YOU ARE GETTING ME INTERESTED
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by rasputinn(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jaguntemmy:

ATTENSIONS

ATTENTION

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.