Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures (51814 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by EternalTruths: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2018
deomelo:

Osun - FG opens One Stop Shop to support MSME in the State.

They know how to develop small businesses and entrepreneurs in Osun, do they know how to do same in your village?

Go and advice them in your village because Osun is a million miles ahead of your village.

If you want to learn, then be civil about your comments because this is economics and not politics we are talking about.

But if you seek to turn it into an insult, I will not respond to you.

The only reason I commented is because Y0ruba and I share the same economic view on public finance & economy.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelo: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
EternalTruths:

If you want to learn, then be civil about your comments because this is economics and not politics we are talking about.

But if you seek to turn it into an insult, I will not respond to you.

The only reason I commented is because Y0ruba and I share the same economic view on public finance & economy.
[/s]

Stop foaming at the mouth because I'm educating you, say thanks or move on.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by EternalTruths: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Osun looks different..I live there nd I know the different between what used to be obtainable and now. Taxing or tolling a project like the Gbogan-Ibadan road will be detrimental to the whole essence of the project..The project I think was embarked upon to ease movement from Osun-ibadan-Lagos where the bulk of the state's agricultural earnings come from...The road used to be a death trap...Even if he would tax or toll it, it shouldn't be now..Osun needs to leave its current status of being a civil servants state to a economical vibrant state. And I think that has been the basis of ogbeni's administration from the onset

Where do you get money to maintain the road

Y0ruba has a point about tolling the road in order to maintain & recuperate the cost.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelo: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2018
If you don't like roads and you are allergic to infrastructures, leave this thread and start another one advising and pleading to your village governors not to spend your money on roads and bridges.

Osun is not your state and you are not paying taxes in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by EternalTruths: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
OlaSpeaker:

Haven followed your argument I would say I am disappointed with this your response.

Now back to the topic of this discus, I totally agree with you that aregbe might have got his priority wrong but governance is a continuous thing and it doesn't matter who comes in next as the captain of the state because infrastructural development is vital to the socio economic development of any state.

First towing the roads will be a bad idea for now that can be a plan in the future
secondly the roads will attract more investors, boost agro economy of the state as farmers will have ease of transporting their goods, more traders will flux the state this increase in economic activities will lead to increase in population and increase in infrastructural development such as housing and in turn lead to increase in the state IGR though this may be a long term term solution but the fact is even if the state start towing immediately after commissioning these roads it still won't pay the huge dept owned by the state in a short time.

Though your point is valid but ogbeni still needs to be applauded

If you say, it is not the right time to toll the road, where do you expect the government to get money to maintain the road.?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelo: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

Where do you get money to maintain the road

Y0ruba has a point about tolling the road in order to maintain & recuperate the cost.

So, the government should not build roads or build and develop infrastructure unless they have money for maintenance?

This must be a special requirement in Osun because they have fancy roads and bridges ..

Osun Road Maintenance Agency (ORMA) is a whole agency created and tasked to maintain state roads.

You do not know anything about Osun state stop spewing rubbish..

This is turning into comedy...

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by ajl: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Y0ruba:

LOL why do you have to embarrass yourself ehn? Your use of English is bad and your grasp of minor socio-economic issue is subpar yet to typed ‘I schooled at OAU’. How did you graduate with this type of English and reasoning? Are you a 3rd class material or something? OAU used to be a good school though, SMH.

Anyway, stop being selfish. It is not about you driving, having a house there and your business. It is about the good lot there who are unemployed and the government workers not getting paid.

My question is - how does he intend to earn the money back in order to put the government’s purse back in shape? Yes you can drive up and down but are people getting paid? Is the road you are driving your jalopy through earning the state money?

No government in the world embarks on free projects. They give you infrastructures they know they can earn money from.

I wonder why it is so difficult for your likes to understand Osun is poor and lacks the luxury of embarking on projects it will not earn money from.

Seem you are still not getting it. Let me simplify it for you. You mentioned "projects the government will earn money from". Now, how government earn money. In advanced societies it's principally from tax and other levies, etc. So, when roads are constructed in an area, the government has done the following:

-open up the area, which in turn lead to real estate investments and businesses in the area (govt get property tax and business tax).
-enhance connectivity between people and businesses which enhance productivity (more revenue for govt)
-aid transportation of goods/services which improve commerce (more potential source of govt revenue)
And so many other revenue benefits

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by BeijinDossier: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2018
deomelo:

So, the government should not build roads or build and develop infrastructure unless they have money for maintenance?

This must be a special requirement in Osun because they have fancy roads and bridges ..

Osun Road Maintenance Agency (ORMA) is a whole agency created and tasked to maintain state roads.

Ekoile you are breaking the rules by using another handle after you were banned. Deomelllo is the same person as deomelo. Seun mynd44 lalasticlala take note cool

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by EternalTruths: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
bellyjean:
I don't understand how majority of the contributors did not get the point @YOruba was trying to make.

These and many more by Ogbeni are laudable projects. The ones he did in Osogbo are great. The bridge and the detour to ring road from Secretariat road is long overdue. The detour to ilesa garage will ease traffic once completed.

But this trumpet bridge is not needed by osun state right now. And unless osun state has plans to make money from this gargantuan project, I would say it is a white elephant project.

Let me build my case pls.
1. Ibadan to Ife/ilesa to akure is a federal road. One beautiful thing about osun state is that this road is just outside the major towns of osun state. The road passes just on the side.
NB. Gbogan is not a major town.
From this express road, you will have to travel inwards, either left or right to go to Osogbo, ife, and ilesa. Since this road didn't enter any major town per se (like Lagos -Ibadan express way enters Ibadan city), traffic will always be free and smooth at the entry and exits of these major towns. So the trumpet bridge clearly was not needed.

2. Building a case for the capital city, Osogbo.
Osogbo is so centralised that there are about 4 entry/exit points into the town.
a. From ilesa
b. From Ife/Moro/sekona to ede to osogbo
c. From gbogan
d. From Iwo
These four routes are utilised by people coming from lagos/Ibadan and akure/ondo/oore
e. From ikirun
For commuters from offa/Ilorin/ Niger state.

One can see how there are options for commuters depending on where you are coming from and where you are going (if you have to pass through Osogbo)

3. Pls we know the textbook importance of infrastructures like good roads.
But a more sensible project to embark upon is to upgrade the aforementioned entry/exit roads into quality double lane roads.
NB. I stay in ilesa, had my secondary school education in ikirun and completed my bachelor's in Ife. So unless you stay in osun state, you wouldn't know that the abovementioned roads are as bad as the roads that lead to stream in your villages.
So you would agree with YOruba that unless there is a specific and strategic need for this trumpet bridge, this might be ogbeni's greatest scandal in his 8 year rule in osun.

4. ... for a better and a more pleasurable tomorrow.
Since 2015 or 2016, Ogbeni has been paying part salaries to the state employed workers. He couldn't fulfil osun's commitment to Lautech. There are some positives too; the mega schools he built. But if this trumpet bridge was one of the reasons why osun workers were denied full benefits over the years, then the bridge better attract investors, provide jobs for the unemployed youths and maybe someday, a world marathon event is done in the state with this trumpet bridge as the route.

5. ...Gbogan, the industrial hub of osun state?

Was there any pressure on the exit from gbogan to Osogbo?

No there was none. Gbogan's population is probably less than 300,000 or just around this figure.

Is gbogan town industrialised which may have led to any congestion experienced in the town?

No.

Will Gbogan ever become industrialised? Yes of course. But unless, Ogbeni has this in his immediate plans or has signed some MOU with some investors to come site their companies in Gbogan, then, the timing of this trumpet bridge is wrong.

I can go on and on. But to do any form of criticism here, I might be relegated into the IPoB league and I don't want this.
"Ona baba ona", the super roads in built in ilesa, Ife didn't last up to 1 year before they got damaged. Why not do standard roads and come back in 5/6 years only to do small maintenance and repairs?

Why not leverage on the strengths of osun state especially, the human resources available, the good arable lands, proximity to Ogun and Lagos, why not collaborate with the governments of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, and may be ondo to link the States via high speed rail networks?

Why not leverage on the rich culture and heritage and also peaceful atmosphere of osun to make it the number one tourist destination in Nigeria?

I rest my fingers here.

The problem we have on Nairaland is the inability of people to separate economics from politics.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Bibidear(f): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Na the question he asked,u should reply.He is not talking about the thread,Don't boycott his question.Is construction of road an achievement. It is a must for the government to create infrastructure but we still praise them on little things which we are entitled to.It should not be so
which question did he ask,he was saying goats are the one using the road which is a lie,please just maintain ur lane
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by EternalTruths: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2018
deomelo:

The money spent by ORMA to maintain roads in Osun states, does it fall from trees or heaven.?

Now answer my question

Where do you expect the state to pay for maintenance if that road is not toll since Osun is not a rich state.?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by OmoEpe(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Y0ruba:

Dude, take a seat.

Go and work on your grammar first and we can pick things up from there.

I’m not going to waste my time struggling to deal with a grown man’s inability to structure texts with periods and paragraphs.

Go play somewhere or drive off the face of the earth.

Of course you are obviously too intellectually challenged to engage in civilised discussions backed by facts.
Asking that of you is asking for the impossible
Pele oponu
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2018
deji17:
In Buhari second term, Aregbe should be moved to Ministry of works while Fashola moves to Attourney General of the Federation.
you will always be decceiving yourself with your fallacies of lies and propaganda. no one will cqst their votes for apc in next year presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2018
deji17:
In Buhari second term, Aregbe should be moved to Ministry of works while Fashola moves to Attourney General of the Federation.
you will always be decceiving yourself with your fallacies of lies and propaganda. no one will cast their votes for apc in next year presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by totit: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2018
gentle5:

You don't have to deny your igbo heritage boy. We sabi una M.O for here wella. I understand your bitterness though. It is rooted in jealousy and envy. You people are anti-progress. But just coz you refuse to develop your region doesn't mean we SWerners have to toe that path. Quit this foolishness coz we know you are an impostor.

Demello et al, una have time to dey argue with that ibo boy. His old moniker is " Oni".
Cheii, una fall my hand oo grin

Shm

God bless SW, God bless Osun state cool

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2018
ajl:

Seem you are still not getting it. Let me simplify it for you. You mentioned "projects the government will earn money from". Now, how government earn money. In advanced societies it's principally from tax and other levies, etc. So, when roads are constructed in an area, the government has done the following:

-open up the area, which in turn lead to real estate investments and businesses in the area (govt get property tax and business tax).
-enhance connectivity between people and businesses which enhance productivity (more revenue for govt)
-aid transportation of goods/services which improve commerce (more potential source of govt revenue)
And so many other revenue benefits

You are the one, like many others, who is still not getting it.

Your response like most others is a theoretical and at best textbook knowledge.

With the realities of Osun’s IGR and natural resources/mineral resources, how does this help Osun in the short term?

Application is the problem for all of you.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Jaguntemmy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
rasputinn:

Are you saying it's only ZOMBIES that like it
IF i WAS TO COMMIT SUCIDE
I WILL CLIMB ON YOUR EGO AND JUMP DOWN TO YOUR IQ
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by UfuomaUN(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
bellyjean:
I don't understand how majority of the contributors did not get the point @YOruba was trying to make.

These and many more by Ogbeni are laudable projects. The ones he did in Osogbo are great. The bridge and the detour to ring road from Secretariat road is long overdue. The detour to ilesa garage will ease traffic once completed.

But this trumpet bridge is not needed by osun state right now. And unless osun state has plans to make money from this gargantuan project, I would say it is a white elephant project.

1. Ibadan to Ife/ilesa to akure is a federal road. One beautiful thing about osun state is that this road is just outside the major towns of osun state. The road passes just on the side.
From this express road, you will have to travel inwards, either left or right to go to Osogbo, ife, and ilesa. Since this road didn't enter any major town per se (like Lagos -Ibadan express way enters Ibadan city), traffic will always be free and smooth at the entry and exits of these major towns. So the trumpet bridge clearly was not needed.

Osogbo is so centralised that there are about 4 entry/exit points into the town.
a. From ilesa
c. From gbogan
d. From Iwo
These four routes are utilised by people coming from lagos/Ibadan and akure/ondo/oore
e. From ikirun

One can see how there are options for commuters depending on where you are coming from and where you are going (if you have to pass through Osogbo)

But a more sensible project to embark upon is to upgrade the aforementioned entry/exit roads into quality double lane roads.
NB. I stay in ilesa, had my secondary school education in ikirun and completed my bachelor's in Ife. So unless you stay in osun state, you wouldn't know that the abovementioned roads are as bad as the roads that lead to stream in your villages.
So you would agree with YOruba that unless there is a specific and strategic need for this trumpet bridge, this might be ogbeni's greatest scandal in his 8 year rule in osun.

Since 2015 or 2016, Ogbeni has been paying part salaries to the state employed workers. He couldn't fulfil osun's commitment to Lautech. There are some positives too; the mega schools he built. But if this trumpet bridge was one of the reasons why osun workers were denied full benefits over the years, then the bridge better attract investors, provide jobs for the unemployed youths and maybe someday, a world marathon event is done in the state with this trumpet bridge as the route.

No there was none. Gbogan's population is probably less than 300,000 or just around this figure.

Is gbogan town industrialised which may have led to any congestion experienced in the town?

No.

Will Gbogan ever become industrialised? Yes of course. But unless, Ogbeni has this in his immediate plans or has signed some MOU with some investors to come site their companies in Gbogan, then, the timing of this trumpet bridge is wrong.

I can go on and on. But to do any form of criticism here, I might be relegated into the IPoB league and I don't want this.
"Ona baba ona", the super roads in built in ilesa, Ife didn't last up to 1 year before they got damaged. Why not do standard roads and come back in 5/6 years only to do small maintenance and repairs?

Why not leverage on the strengths of osun state especially, the human resources available, the good arable lands, proximity to Ogun and Lagos, why not collaborate with the governments of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, and may be ondo to link the States via high speed rail networks?

Why not leverage on the rich culture and heritage and also peaceful atmosphere of osun to make it the number one tourist destination in Nigeria?

I rest my fingers here.

Bless your soul for this! Was going to say almost the same thing but I don't want to be called Ipob! I guess Nigerians deserve their leaders after all
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

They won't understand you.

You might not find this comment pleasant. Most of your people, don't understand wealth creation, public finance & basic economics.

Infrastructures should be paid by users in order to recuperate the money spent on it since a state like Osun is poor.

I will advice that the toll fee should not be much so as not to induce price inflation.

Yes I don't like taxation but in this case, it is needed to get back that money spent to provide such facility since Osun state is a poor state.

Finally, you said something that I like and have being working on for years.

".....A whole lot of you want the government to pay salaries but won’t help it brainstorm on how to generate the money;......."

This is the main problem of many Nigerians.

They don't brainstorm on how to boost IGR and employment that don't drain state purse.

Don't feel bad if they call you IPOB because in reality, you share the view of Biafran economists.

Exactly bro, it is sad these people don’t see beyond ‘projects’ that may not benefit them in the immediate/long term; they may not be able to maintain; that may dig a hole in the state’s purse.

The average Nigerian mentality is just for thm to see a project, how useful it is to them & government monetarily is out of the question, na make dem sha see prpject even if the governor inflates the price to get a kick back.

The state has billions in debt. No one is thinking of how the poor state should raise money to pay it off. The next governor is going to come in and they’ll begin to complain of problems, forgeting the groundwork of the problem has been laid with the debts incurred and no plan of how to pay them back.

Of course the next man will discontinue Aregbe’s idea & start his own gigantic project too. Rather than see through it, they’ll bleet all over as long as it is a project.

We have been wired to think the government owes us, maybe they do but we are not wired to help them determine how they should pay us what they owe to us. They just go there and do all sorts that may put the state in a bad shape in the long haul.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
wellmax:

Go and read your comment that I quoted and tell me the scrutiny in it.

The earlier you remove hate from you, the better.

Hate, where and how?

The fact that I am concerned about the state being a poor one but with massive debt over this project and that I proposed the project be flipped in a way to make money for the state is hate? How?

It is my home state, I explore it and know the state is poor all around and its only lifeline is federal allocation. Take the Fee allocation away, how much does the state generate internally to have taken up debts in billions for a project it does not want to make money from?

Where is the hate in that?
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

The money spent by ORMA to maintain roads in Osun states, does it fall from trees or heaven.?

Now answer my question

Where do you expect the state to pay for maintenance if that road is not toll since Osun is not a rich state.?

Thank you.

That guy is an olodo whose only reason for being on NL is to join in the anti-Igbo & pro-APC nonsense. Even if he has to do all that BS, there are times he’s supposed to hold his horses and attend to issues properly.

That highway will see high traffic flow and of course heavy trucks will speed up its deterioration. I suppose for that man money to maintain & reconstruct will fall from heaven grin
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
BetaThings:

You are so happy at the "deplorable condition (brown roof)" of your state

LOL.

Abi now, you know debt laden roads automatically translate to modern stone coated roofings. cheesy
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
otipoju:

In a civilized world. ..the road leading to your doorstep should be tarred.

Yes but would I be paying the government for maintenance in someway? Yes.

Who is goingto give Osun State Government money to maintain that road, you?
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
BetaThings:

The road constructed by Gov Aregebsola from [i]Ikoyi (close to Asejire) to Ago Owu Farm [/i]Settlement enables a lot of farmers in the neighbouring communities bring their produce to town
But still it is a titanic battle to wean people of free money mentality.
Nigerians are criminally corrupt. We blackmail governments in election years by threatening not to vote for a government that collects taxes

All of that area from Asejire, Ikoyi, Apomu to Ikire are places I amvery familiar with. In fact, I went to Owu [after Apomu] to conduct a research years ago, months before the Oba died in an accident - a very wonderful and kind mam he was.

It is nice to know the roads enable smooth flow of goods but how does the government intebd to maintain this road for the farmers in long haul?

Sir, you nailed it with the emboldened!
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
bellyjean:

a. From ilesa
c. From gbogan
d. From Iwo
e. From ikirun

No.

I rest my fingers here.

This is the best comment so far!

Unless the government is planning to raise revenue from that bridge/road then it is nothing but a conduit to syphon money from the state’s purse or put the state in unwarranted debt.

He could have, like you rightly said, revamped the entry points to & out of Osogbo. The interesting thing about this road from Gbongan is when you get to the point where Moro road adjoins the road it becomes a narrow one way traffic flow cheesy until you get to Ede. [or has he expanded the road all the way to Ede?]

The Iwo-Osogbo; Ife-Moro-Osogbo, Ilesa-Osogbo roads are in very deplorable states. I as a person prefer to ply the Moro road to & from my hometown but I drive with my foot tapping the brake all through the stretch of the road because of the very many nasty craters there. All he needed to do was to dualise that Gbongan road only as well the other three entry points; people, goods and services will flow around easily.

Unfortunately, majority of the folks here an enthralled by a bridge that is misplaced. It appears most do not know bridges are nostly to ease congestion and access to a congested or enable ease of access to roads/routes/areas which Gbongan road isn’t in anyway. cheesy

I swear Naija universities dey churn out educated olodos at very high rate o, I can’t deal LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deji17: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you will always be decceiving yourself with your fallacies of lies and propaganda. no one will cast their votes for apc in next year presidential election.

Bad belle. Get ready to cast your 5% votes for Atiku. End of story.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by dannybee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Neyoor:

Is it road that is not needed?

Tell me that state that is not in debt in Nigeria of today.

Let's learn to appreciate good things whenever we see them
. That bridge sir, is not needed
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelllo: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Now, we can see exactly why the whole of SE and ipob villages and their worthless village governors can not build or commissioned anything, not even a dog cage in years.

They are useless and incompetent and even their youths are socially and mentally backward and disabled. They are even mentally marginalized.

With the low mentality ipob youths and their ignorance and absurdities in this thread, that region is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by vannessa7(f): 4:23am On Jan 13, 2018
They are all over this thread casting stones, if that bridge had been built in the east I bet we will not be having this discussion, and that Y0ruba guy is spending so much energy deriding the place he supposedly come from, the day an ipob begin to say the truth hell will freeze over, the ones that won't lie among them will keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelllo: 5:02am On Jan 13, 2018
vannessa7:
They are all over this thread casting stones, if that bridge had been built in the east I bet we will not be having this discussion, and that Y0ruba guy is spending so much energy deriding the place he supposedly come from, the day an ipob begin to say the truth hell will freeze over, the ones that won't lie among them will keep quiet.

He's just another hateful, bitter, bad bele and disgruntled ignorant ipob.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelllo: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2018
vannessa7:

Deride?

You can read, right?

You may want to tell me how suggestion money be made from the project to keep some away for its maintenance and to recoup money expended on it equals deride.

I should insult you right now but I won’t. Try to read and not see things through the lenses of anti-Igbo. The state has already been derided by reckless spending and heavy debt it has no means of paying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.