Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures (51856 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by FlyoruB: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Bibidear(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Brilliant!

Now we need to keep Osun state’s status in mind.

Is Osun a rich state? No.

Does Osun need infrastructures? Yes.

But does Osun have the luxury to spend public funds to build massive projects? No.

The realities of Osun as a poor state and a state in a lot of debt at that does not permit it to build just for the benefit of those who need to use it. Osun needs to consider its own purse especially and should be looking for how to recoup money spent on this project. If Osun puts a toll gate on that road, people will be employed and Osun will earn its money back in a number of years.

Osun looks bad financially and needs ways to sustain itself internally. Lagos is a rich state but looks for ways to make money back on projects executed for the benefit of those using it.
how do u know osun state isnt rich
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by mapet: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
shervydman:
Anybody that answers this y0ruba again is jobless...... the guy's not making sense at all. I SMH for him.

I agree with you 100,000 %. We just have to make comic relief of dead brains like him

8 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bibidear:

how do u know osun state isnt rich

From the total sum of its IGR.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Bibidear(f): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

From the total sum of its IGR.
u are weird

8 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by rhidollah(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Brilliant!

Now we need to keep Osun state’s status in mind.

Is Osun a rich state? No.

Does Osun need infrastructures? Yes.

But does Osun have the luxury to spend public funds to build massive projects? No.

The realities of Osun as a poor state and a state in a lot of debt at that does not permit it to build just for the benefit of those who need to use it. Osun needs to consider its own purse especially and should be looking for how to recoup money spent on this project. If Osun puts a toll gate on that road, people will be employed and Osun will earn its money back in a number of years.

Osun looks bad financially and needs ways to sustain itself internally. Lagos is a rich state but looks for ways to make money back on projects executed for the benefit of those using it.
Ur presentation is good but ur approach is wrong,aregbe did a lot of good, bad nd worse things

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by AshiwajuFoward: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44, Lalasticala, food don done o.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by totit: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
phizzle017:

Did you go to school at all? How in the world will good roads not add to to the purse and economic upgrade of the states? Like seriously I don't understand the sort of youths we have in this country now. Bunch of dead brains

That dude is Amadi Coli.. one omo ibo like that wey him papa and mama dey live for ijebu ode. Don't be deceived thou he speaks yoruba fluently. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Misterdhee1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Very laughable comment.

In relation to the socio-economic perculiarities of the state how has he done well?

Newly constructed roads & proper road network are good stuff but how do these roads contribute to the purse of the state & economic upgrade of the state?

I’m hoping he will toll that trumpet bridge and some of the roads to generate funds for the state as well as jobs. A number of those toads feed Federal roads which means high volume of vehicular [especially truck] pressure on the roads, he needs to toll them in order for the state to have a stable road maintenance fund stashed away.
Are you sure you read basic economics in school? Social investment precede economic upgrade of any entity. What could he have done? Throw money around and feed a select few?? Please just tell us what he should have done if not upgrade the social infrastructures in the state.

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Lonestar124: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
The only APC working governor

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by bossrillboss: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
somebody just go snap Ariel view of dis road una dey shout hail d man upandan,if una see d real picture una go kip kwayet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Richardabbey(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Afonja States Are Working

Nt All Dose Dat Has 2 Govnor , Phython Don Dance On 1 , While D Oda Is Killing His Citizen For Ritual Den Blaming It On Dat Useless Daura Man angry

Like Lagos , Like Osun

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Mrkumareze(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where's my Ugu Governor that build culvert in awka . He should come and see brain and beauty of flyover

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Favor16: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
I love this work the bridge will go a long way to add value to the economic well being of the people of osun

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by brainhgeek(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ayam not understanding. Bridge in a forest. Is the gov. expecting a wildlife-human population congestion? This would have been better in the city where traffic is heavy and navigation seems difficult. It is however a beautiful sight. I just think it is not logically positioned.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by eminent007(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
very beatiful but the government should not feel all is done and dusted

they should also consider maintenance when the time comes

i hail the Government for these awesome project

I will go out on a limb here and say u my friend ain't from Osun. are you?
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by dhabrite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aregbesola should go and pay workers their salary. After he has done that I would praise him.

And he would be paying himself his salary. angry

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by supereagle(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
He is better than APC governor in the East Impoverishing his people.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by salmonkas178(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
phizzle017:

Did you go to school at all? How in the world will good roads not add to to the purse and economic upgrade of the states? Like seriously I don't understand the sort of youths we have in this country now. Bunch of dead brains
Don't mind that wailer..... The governor try pass him counterpart who places millions as bounty on cultists and the other one who said "my statue are very expensive" Aregbesola tried. Even though there are lot of shady deals awarded to his wife and children....but him still try
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by haykes(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
If i talk some zombie would be asking where is lagoon
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Kingsley10000: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
NICE1
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by gregyboy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:
Aregbe suppose be minister of works.
The man sabi road construction like mad.
He don use road kill dem for osogbo finish, almost every street has tarred road

Because he has built road for oshogbo people thats why is now competent for a minster rubbish thinking that led to the election of so called buhari and co if he has done well he should sit down and stay of politics let fresh minds rule before you all spoils is name by giving him a minster

Check lives of politician who did well at a particular position but another they formable because of greed
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by rasputinn(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
WAILLERS WONT LIKE THIS

Are you saying it's only ZOMBIES that like it
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Charly68: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
He has solved a major problem on that axis ..armed robbers used to ply their trade in that junction in the night ...now that the road is opened ,whoever cross the path will be cleared by vehicle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by yuh2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fantastic but if i may ask what's the need of having this gigantic flyover abi bridge in an " unbusy" spot. The location of the project looks undeveloped see forest everywhere.

Anyways congrats for at least completing a project even though i feel it's a misplaced priority.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by hgnbello(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
ah cnt beleive dis is osun state
wow.. amazing

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
bossrillboss:
somebody just go snap Ariel view of dis road una dey shout hail d man upandan,if una see d real picture una go kip kwayet grin grin grin

Kerp kwayet for what? Olodo...

I passed there this month
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

I am from the state & spent four years in the stare for my first degree. Apart from that, I visit my hometown about every month and sometimes stop over at my alma mater & explore adjoining towns to eat Ogufe or hang out at beer joints there.

So, please answer my question if you can.

Thank you.

You are from the state and u visit the state every month and cars are not passing there. In essence you trek every month to the state! You see ur life!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deji17: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
In Buhari second term, Aregbe should be moved to Ministry of works while Fashola moves to Attourney General of the Federation.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by ajl: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Y0ruba post=64104813]

If you live in Osun, outside of Osogbo, please share what other places cars ply in high numbers. And I’m not talking roads feeding interstate highways like Olaiya road in Osogbo, Moro road in Sekona & the liked. I’m speaking regular toads tjat cut through streets.

In addition, since these roads have been done tell us if there has been high traffic flow in your area and how it has attracted industries fo your vicinity that created jobs for your environment.

I’l
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by ajl: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

I am from the state & spent four years in the stare for my first degree. Apart from that, I visit my hometown about every month and sometimes stop over at my alma mater & explore adjoining towns to eat Ogufe or hang out at beer joints there.

So, please answer my question if you can.

Thank you.

If you are of age, i don't expect you need to be educated on the importance of road infrastructure whether the road is optimally used or not. If you can point out what else he could have spend the money on, this could be an interesting discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by squarelead(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Is there Street light there, cos can't notice it. Or what happens to this beautiful bridge @ night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.