Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

“stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (47945 Views)

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Charlesdock(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Fakura2:

You have no dignity. You are an animal and anyone who has the misfortune of meeting you should treat you like the beast that you are. You are a worthless animalistic creature whose only use is to be fucked_violently till you lose your will to live. And if you are relentless on prolonging your time of earth, whatever is left of your miserable life should be snuffed out with the bare hands of whoever chances upon you, and when he is done squeezing the life from your neck, he should dismember your body parts and feed them to wild dogs.
I for ooh. Your posts depicted a dangerous person ooh

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by laudate: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
This irrelevant woman is talking nonsense... of course we listen to music from other parts of Africa.
Way before Nigerian music became big, all we listened to was the soukous music from the francophone part of Africa and we enjoyed it even when we didn't understand what they were saying... we even tried to sing along.
They were celebrated everywhere in Nigeria, from Awilo logomba to koffi olomide...they were treated like big stars.
Even the group VIP from Ghana... She's just jealous.

Don't mind her! angry Where was she when Nigerians were storming the dance floors anytime that favourite track from Ivorian Zouglou artistes “Magic System” titled “1er Gaou“ was played? shocked It was first released in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire in 1999, and it became a massive hit. This Makossa song was loved by many music fans in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by tzoracle: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2018
even mr eazi would shut down Kenya
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by krushdripper(m): 1:27am On Jan 12, 2018
I can swear the Kenyan is talking sense, Nigerian music been garbage for sad some time now.

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by redsun(m): 1:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Nigerian music are popular in uk clubs,they always come on when clubbers are in ecstatic state and oyinbo women love them like winch.

Most of the the artist I don't know myself,but I know they are Nigerians music from the lyrics and rhythm. They are good.

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Sirevangel(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2018
our artist are music tycoon take it or leave it Nigerians determine what happens in the music industry in African you know why? cause we are the Giant's of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by makun01(m): 3:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Let's see if there can be music in Africa without Nigerian songs
Shegiya karuwan banza kawai

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by IdeyFindWife: 4:10am On Jan 12, 2018
stellx:
Jealousy !!!

We don't listen to trash music because our Nack for melody and rhythm aka flow is only gotten at home just like Nigeria wire and cable.

Even quality songs in Nigeria have less than 5 months life span before another jamz takes over.

It was Olamide's "WO" in October but by November we were on "FIA" which is struggling with a host of many new songs now.

Sorry sis. Join us if you cannot give us what we want.

Look at the rabbit-looking skank misyarning!

Would she even be a so-called star if not for the low-entry requirements in her country's yeye music industry? One-eyed queen of blind and deaf mofos that she is?!

Confirmed hater na hin she be. She go soon dey call for boycott of Hollywood now!

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by ThundrCork(m): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2018
I saw your comment about those twins and it's difficult to explain what lead to this psychological anomaly. But You certainly feel very bitter about something and it's affecting you mentally. you need to be treated very fast because this easily leads to suicide. I hope help locates you soon
Fakura2:

You have no dignity. You are an animal and anyone who has the misfortune of meeting you should treat you like the beast that you are. You are a worthless animalistic creature whose only use is to be fucked_violently till you lose your will to live. And if you are relentless on prolonging your time of earth, whatever is left of your miserable life should be snuffed out with the bare hands of whoever chances upon you, and when he is done squeezing the life from your neck, he should dismember your body parts and feed them to wild dogs.

3 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Handsomecole(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2018
This lady needs to be schooled by history , the acceptance of the Nigerian Music world wide today didn't come as an accident , it was a a result of hardwork , creativity and ingenuity. She needs to undrstand that in the past other African songs were more popular than Nigeria in the world . I remember growing up and listening to the like of Bob Marley, Alfa blonde, Marian Markaba, Congo Music was also a very good delight, Infact those days if you have not played Raggae Music you have not even started, not also forgetting Brenda fassie and a whole lot more.

In summary we Nigerians love and play good African songs , but our current success is not by accident it's by hardwork they too should go back and learn.
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Nairalandguru(m): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2018
lolss "oro na dun o fe ke " if u know what I mean, don't listen is it your listen, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Zionman24: 5:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Every one in Nigeria was in love with awilo sung and the rest of them for Decades . Times changes , so get use to it.
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by pobosky20(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Seeking attention ⚠
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Afobear: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Bridgetania:

u wish? cheesy

have u heard of cross and die before.?.. I will freely offer u to Anansa, that is if she would see u as a worthy sacrifice.

Worhless thing. Or should i say.. E-Rapist i dey throw way salute oo shocked
I will hunt you,find you and rape you ...for this Lagos way we dey,telli person

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by humilitypays(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Look at this one! By the time she hears Wizkid's Manya now, she will lose all her home training. undecided
Baby boy take am easy, woo!! cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is a beautiful country if not for the herdsman president and his heartless brothers angry angry

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by kamtamark(m): 6:21am On Jan 12, 2018
She's Right!!
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by mcayomind: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Are you by any chance Harvey Weinstein?

hehehehe..kikikiki
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Afobear:
I will hunt you,find you and rape you ...for this Lagos way we dey,telli person

hehehehe.... Chai.. See this small boy. Okay lemme do u a favour and give u my location. If.. IF YOU GET LIVER, Come find me. I'm in Calabar, Etagbor to be precise oya start coming.. Let me teach u how to fear and respect people.

angry cheesy
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by ddeola: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Eyah, just make sure you don't commit suicide if you don't succeed in this your own course.

Naija brand is here to STAY, no apologies
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Afobear: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Bridgetania:

hehehehe.... Chai.. See this small boy. Okay lemme do u a favour and give u my location. If.. IF YOU GET LIVER, Come find me. I'm in Calabar, Etagbor to be precise oya start coming.. Let me teach u how to fear and respect people.

angry cheesy
you know ,pm your number so I can let you know when I'm in town ....
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by jumaian(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
She is saying the truth. Thanks to coke studio.
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Afobear:
you know ,pm your number so I can let you know when I'm in town ....

lollzz..heheh..no need for that nah.. U said u wld haunt and find me.. I just gave u a clue.. I expect u to follow up like that and catch me unawwares.. Giving u my number will seem more like a date cheesy
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by sogud(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Delectable Kenyan Socialite and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe has called on other Africans to boycott Nigerian music as a whole.

Huddah wrote on her Insta story; “Nigerians don’t even listen and support other African artists music unless it’s collaboration which artists from other countries pay so much for them to be in their songs.”

This apparently, is in line with Shatta Wale’s rant about the secondary role artistes from other African countries are made to play in the continental music scene.

Huddah Monroe, in her post, added that “we the rest of Africa should just boycott (their music)” asking them to be their brothers keeper.

She wrote in full: ““Nigerians don’t even listen and support other African artists music unless it’s collaboration which artists from other countries pay so much for them to be in their songs. We the rest of AFRICA we should just boycott. Be your brothers keeper.”

See her post below:

Aunty is it ur music
if u dnt listen , oda pple wil listin.
y re pple beefin naija music na
is it a crime to talented artist.
Dis one pain her well oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by biky55: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Hahaha she is jealous bicos nigerian artist neva Bleep her. ntooor
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by UDIOK: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Delectable Kenyan Socialite and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe has called on other Africans to boycott Nigerian music as a whole.

Huddah wrote on her Insta story; “Nigerians don’t even listen and support other African artists music unless it’s collaboration which artists from other countries pay so much for them to be in their songs.”

This apparently, is in line with Shatta Wale’s rant about the secondary role artistes from other African countries are made to play in the continental music scene.

Huddah Monroe, in her post, added that “we the rest of Africa should just boycott (their music)” asking them to be their brothers keeper.

She wrote in full: ““Nigerians don’t even listen and support other African artists music unless it’s collaboration which artists from other countries pay so much for them to be in their songs. We the rest of AFRICA we should just boycott. Be your brothers keeper.”

See her post below:
But we voted for you in BBA
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Afobear: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bridgetania:

lollzz..heheh..no need for that nah.. U said u wld haunt and find me.. I just gave u a clue.. I expect u to follow up like that and catch me unawwares.. Giving u my number will seem more like a date cheesy

yes unofficially,i ask you for a date whenever I'm in calabar .will you oblige me ?
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by khvnggift(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
She is sayin d truth though.
We reli dnt listen to others african music except wen he or is featured a Nigeria artist.
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
If your music is good, we will listen to them. Take for example Awilo, Mafikizolo, etc. BTW, does Kenya also have musicians?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys A Brand New Porsche (Photos) / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.