Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,347 members, 7,826,361 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

“stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (47961 Views)

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by helphelp: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ode
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by grin88(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
e pain am
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by scholes23(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
All I see is someone trying to seek attention. That's all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by devigblegble: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
2018 jealousy no go kill her , she is just mad but she will be fine

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by oluwasegun007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
I suspects either davido or wizkid broke her heart...

2 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Luukasz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
I still don't understand why this cunt is trying all her best to get noticed and known even though she won't be as popular as airforce1

4 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by JUHABACH: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Delectable Kenyan Socialite and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe has called on other Africans to boycott Nigerian music as a whole.

Huddah wrote on her Insta story; “Nigerians don’t even listen and support other African artists music unless it’s collaboration which artists from other countries pay so much for them to be in their songs.”

This apparently, is in line with Shatta Wale’s rant about the secondary role artistes from other African countries are made to play in the continental music scene.

Huddah Monroe, in her post, added that “we the rest of Africa should just boycott (their music)” asking them to be their brothers keeper.

She wrote in full: ““Nigerians don’t even listen and support other African artists music unless it’s collaboration which artists from other countries pay so much for them to be in their songs. We the rest of AFRICA we should just boycott. Be your brothers keeper.”

See her post below:

I ve got little love for Nigerian music, but... from the bottom of my heart ... Bleep you.

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
If the man who fathered this thing had only used a condom that moment, he would have been kind enough to save Mankind this inconvenience.
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by cstr1001: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
To be honest most music from other parts of Africa is just poor.

I have seen a couple on youtube and i was un-impressed.

2 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by JUHABACH: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
To rape this girl dey hungry me. I would so relish in the imagery of her horror filled Kenyan face screaming in agony as I tear apart her underwear and pummel her vaginal hole, whilst wrapping my fists aggressively around her small tits.

Well ... that was graphic.

2 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by kokomilala(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
She's deluded. Nigerians in Nigeria and those in the diaspora would buy their songs. Is she even aware of the inroads Nigerian music is making all over the world. Or, she's just in denial? This could only have been borne out of sheer Jealousy. It's just like Mexicans saying they wouldn't buy American songs.

5 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Snow02: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided I've listened to some of her tracks and their all trash how can I support that?? also who the fvck is she to tell people what to listen to?? but she sexy though she needs to be on these nutz asap

2 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Snow02: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided I've listened to some of her tracks and their all trash how can I support that?? also who the fvck is she to tell people what to listen to?? but she sexy though she needs to be on these nutz asap...
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Asazwalingwa: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
THE GODS ARE NOT TO BLAME JOR..

OVER AND OUT!

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
To rape this girl dey hungry me. I would so relish in the imagery of her horror filled Kenyan face screaming in agony as I tear apart her underwear and pummel her vaginal hole, whilst wrapping my fists aggressively around her small tits.

angry sad
you should be arrested for making this kind of comment.

What kind of useless comment is this? we have enough rapists in this country..abi u wan to show ur Raping talent?? sad

Lemme do well to remind u that rape sentence is now Life Inprisonment. bastard.idiot. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Edonojie007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
W
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Snow02: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesus Christ bro and I thought I was a pervert LMAO you a sick fvck
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by udemejack(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
I dont care if you are in Jupiter or Pluto,as long as you sing good music,you will always get me.Nasty,Vanessa Mdee,Sauti Sol et al are some of my African favourites.
Dont think that you will go to the studio and make noise and expect me to fan you,let me deal with the ones that i have here already.

3 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by smith666999(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
look at her body... why not com openly and say u wish to be @iamdavido baby mama

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
we love Maria Makeba, Sarkodie, Awilo and et al. Tell her we got the population. Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Snow02: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Luukasz:
I still don't understand why this cunt is trying all her best to get noticed and known even though she won't be as popular as airforce1
simply savage
Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by macaranta(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good music can be found anywhere, fortunately it's mostly found in Nigerian music industry.
There's this new SA jam that's making me go bunkers.. Akanamali grin

3 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by symbianDON(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
see her forehead like N100 okpa grin weyrey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by exlinkleads(f): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Is she crazy?

Maybe Naija musicians don burst her puna and leave her

3 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by myproperty(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
She's right though but asking them not to listen to Nigerian songs is akin to asking Nigerians not to listen to songs from their Western counterparts.
How is she right? Is one corner a Nigerian song. VIP,kofi olumide, angelie kidjo,brenda fascie(sp),lucky Dube and many others are they Nigerians? These musicians made waves in Nigeria. She has a different reason.

4 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by farouk2much(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
You Dey Jellous Say Una Country No Sabi Music

1 Like

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Ophilabraham: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
FINE face but HUGLY brain!

2 Likes

Re: “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries by Harrynight(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shez almost forgotten in africa and looking for a way to gain cheap popularity d mention of Nigeria sure gives her.... hope shez happy now!

meanwhile I'm sure one of the worst nigerian musician still better than the best Kenyan musician

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.